the Rift

[PRIVATE] sometimes i wish i could save you

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline
you always want what you're running from
Eva had been hopeful that Torleik would be knowledgeable of his companion so she could learn from him but as luck would have it the stallion knew little about Irelyn. Maybe in the future he would learn about her and if they met up again she could have her questions answered. "Knowledge comes with time." She said with a smile, an ear flicking back as Tallis trilled softly.

He assured her that he was no threat and she nodded her head. She had suspected as much, but she appreciated the reassurance that came with his words. Tallis visibly relaxed and yawned before curling into an orange ball on Evangeline's back. "What are you so tired for?" She asked the dragon. 'Flying.' Came his simple answer and Eva gave a slight shake of her head. "You rode more than you flew." She pointed out and the dragon huffed. 'Silly Eva. Eva make good resting spot. Soft.' His eyes closed and he laid his head down. "Are you calling me fat?" Her head turned when Tallis didn't answer and she sighed, seeing that he was already asleep.

Attention was drawn back to Torleik when he began to answer her question of how he had found Irelyn. Eva, herself, didn't have much of a tale about how she'd gotten Tallis. It had been a little bit of luck on her part and generosity of the stallion that had given him to her. "That sounds like quite the adventure." She mused, laughing softly as Torleik mirrored her own question. "Tallis was given to me when he was still in his egg." She answered. "I was still living in my old home, Isilme, when I got him. I think I was actually being held captive by another herd." She couldn't remember who had stolen her that time, but she did remember being in the Oasis instead of her beloved Woodlands. "Steiner fought and won his egg in a competition and gave him to me. I still don't know why, but I'm glad that he did." She really couldn't imagine her life without the troublesome dragon.

"Can you hear her thoughts? Feel her emotions?" The orange mare asked, curious of how similar the bond between them was to the bond she shared with Tallis.

"."

and you know this is more than you can take
full image/stock credits

Messages In This Thread
sometimes i wish i could save you - by Evangeline - 05-10-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: sometimes i wish i could save you - by Evangeline - 05-15-2014, 06:29 PM