the Rift

[OPEN] The Time has Come [Birthing]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Sometime between the filly sliding into the world and the unicorn mare arriving Kiara blacked out. Keiran yowled louder, nervous and worried for his bonded. He stood as the unicorn mare arrived, shortly followed by the beast that had done this to begin with. The panther paced between the young roan and the ivory and red hulk of a stallion. While she was blacked out however, the roan dreamed....

The day was beautiful, sunny and warm. Kiara was running, Keiran at her side. However her bonded panther was not the only one at her side. Her mother and Breeze were also there. Emerald green eyes took in the forms of both, so glad to see them both okay. Not just okay, but with her. They ran and frolicked and all around had fun for what seemed like hours. Things very quickly changed, as the skies turned dark and cloudy.... First her mother and then Breeze were swallowed up by the ground. Keiran leaped to her back as she ran, trying to escape the darkness that was taking over everything....

With a start Kiara woke, finding that not only was her son, but her first daughter were standing. Green eyes took everything in and she gasped at the sight of the beast who had put these two children inside of her. She had never wanted to see him again. He was not alone however. A mare, also a unicorn but sightly familiar was there asking for permission to help her. Kiara looked to her with pleading eyes and nodded, not able to speak just yet after the awful dream... or nightmare.... whatever you wanted to call it.

Quickly the young mother scrambled to her hooves, knowing that she needed to nurse the children. She staggered to the side, her energy was totally zapped. It took all she had just to stay standing. "What are you doing here? First you force me into carrying a child without my consent, then you show up in my home uninvited...." Her eyes stared at the hulk of a stallion, tears sneaking into the corners. The tone of her voice was rough as she turned her gaze to unicorn mare. "I'm sorry, I am Kiara... I would love your help... Please.."

"talk talk"

@[Krieger] @[Zünden] @[Adelric] @[Delinne]

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-10-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-11-2014, 02:30 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Delinne - 05-12-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Zünden - 05-12-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-13-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-13-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Delinne - 05-14-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Zünden - 05-15-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-21-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-25-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Delinne - 05-25-2014, 06:18 AM