the Rift

[OPEN] The Time has Come [Birthing]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

Like I suspected, Krieger was the father for here he came waltzing. I glared at him, but I didn't say anything due to the mare. She needed me and when a mare needed me, I didn't care about anything else. I looked at the foals, both were standing up, and then at the mare. "What are you doing here? First you force me into carrying a child without my consent, then you show up in my home uninvited...." Wait. He had raped her?! I snapped my head towards Krieger and pinned my ears against my neck, suddenly pissed off. That had to be the hormones. "You mounted her without her consent?! You fat, ugly pig. Get out of our herdland or I won't hesitate letting Dezba on you." Right at that moment the jaguar returned, her mouth full of grass and several roots. 'Drop everything by my side and get ready to attack.' 'Who?' 'The beast.'

My gaze fell on the mare and I rushed to stand by her side, willing to support her if she would fall. "Don't worry, Kiara, I will help you." Dezba circled the foals, her mouth open and her eyes were sparkling with kindness. "Dezba and I will help you and the foals. Do you want to get rid of Krieger, because I can do that too." I glanced at the beast again, my ears still pinned back. Would my foal look like these? I looked at them, my gaze wandering over them head to hoof. They weren't the prettiest foals I'd seen, but they were beautiful still. And their horns were surprisingly big for newborns since unicorn foals mostly had a bump only. In the filly's case, it would've just been the plate normally. I snorted.
He had mounted both her and me. If he had been smaller, I would've called him a whore, but since I didn't want to be crushed by his plate-sized hooves, I kept my lips closed.
Man-whore.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 328
tags // @[Krieger] && @[Zünden] && @[Kiara] @[Adelric]
ooc // ?

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-10-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-11-2014, 02:30 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Delinne - 05-12-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Zünden - 05-12-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-13-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-13-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Delinne - 05-14-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Zünden - 05-15-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-21-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-25-2014, 12:13 AM