the Rift

[OPEN] The Time has Come [Birthing]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

It seemed both black cats had the same idea, as Keiran was also calling his own storm. Enough was enough. This beast had done enough damage. Kiara looked to her belly, smiling as both foals made their way to nurse for the first time. The conversation that passed between Delinne and Krieger was ignored for the most part. Her babies. They were her babies. She merely nodded in agreement to the girl's name. "Fine. Zünden it is." We protect them. He never get close again Keiran's words were a comfort into the roan girl's mind. This time is different Keiran. I will be a better mother this time around. She had to be.

That was when the rapist's words caught her ears. "If anyone in from the basin asks, their real mother died, she was a unicorn. My herd don't believe in half bloods..." Half bloods?! Did he just call his children half bloods?! "No. I'll tell them the truth. That you forced yourself upon me. That you forced me to have these beautiful children that you dare to call half bloods?! She stomped her front hoof hard into the ground. She meant business. Now get out of my home. You are no father to them." Her ears were laced back, Keiran stepped forward to stand in front of his bonded.

Time was up and it was time for the pale beast to get out. The skies grew dark with the storm the black panther was calling. The clouds were dark grey, almost black. "Last chance. Get out. Or find out just what my bonded and I are capable of."

"talk talk"

Keiran is using - Stormcall: summon heavy rain and lightning storm for 30 seconds. He has not officially started the rain or the lightning yet.
@[Krieger] @[Zünden] @[Delinne]

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-10-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-11-2014, 02:30 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Delinne - 05-12-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Zünden - 05-12-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-13-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-13-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Delinne - 05-14-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Zünden - 05-15-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Kiara - 05-21-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Adelric - 05-25-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: The Time has Come [Birthing] - by Delinne - 05-25-2014, 06:18 AM