the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wish You Were Here

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Harsh at first, like a lover with violent tendencies attempting to be kind, the rain finds a peace that allows it to soothe it's anger and relax it's tensed muscles. Lightning shatters the sky and thunder stomps it's feet as if to be a child within a tantrum. All the noise that it offers fills her ears to their breaking points and drowns what else tries to enter. A voice that would be welcomed with open arms and warm hearts cannot make entrance.
Water tosses, she attributes it to being the wraith of the storm unleashing fury to what it is. She's patient in the process of waiting for it to calm, knowing that it would be nothing but just around the bend and there would be serenity, a chance at resting and finding thoughts that could let her breathe a sigh of relief.
Instead, there was no relief coming. It rises and hits her side, slapping her across the face in such an abusive manner that it forces her to lift her head into the air, facing the stinging sensation of raindrops shifting to become thrown knives and illuminated in what is not the low glow of her horn, instead being the explosion of lightning in the sky. Within it all, she catches figures moving towards her.
There should of been better lighting that day. If there had been, she would of easily known who was there, would of reacted in the fashion that should of been used for how her feelings towards Amara were at the moment. Yet because of the lighting, the storm, the pain that the world was more than willing to inflict upon her and the feeling of a heavy heart confused in a sea of suffering, the moment that a touch was placed, she recoiled faster than an injured animal with a history of abuse.
What image came to her and the voice that passed through her thoughts when she recognized was one that should of never been there from the start. It was Amara, yes, her best friend, but now the image of the winged female was nothing but a walking corpse attempting to kill her. A bolt of unseen lightning struck fear and terror into her and sent her to her feet.
The touch placed to her face, to her shoulder, to whatever part of her body had been caressed, burned mentally with pain when physically it was not there. Her stomach recoiled, instantly knotting itself and leaving her in a state of disgust she'd never come to know until this point in time.
In all of her emotions, she fought the rest of the world existed. Standing face to face with her friend, it was easier to see that her friend was all but the normal one that she had known, not the corpse that spoke and moved like a freak of nature and an insult to Death.
"No! Don't. Touch. Me."
They were harsh, taking straight to their purpose in what Sikeax had experienced in the time since she finally awoke to a nightmare and missing memories she was more than desperate to have returned to her. Fury, hatred, agony, it all floods through her veins faster than she can handle it, stepping back into deeper waters when the rain finds a calmer state and the water is nothing but settling with a confused state of mind. She almost falls but having spent so much of her time bound to the water, she's fast to find footing again while driving herself away from what she still see's Amara as.
A monster.
"You're a monster! You're the reason I'm like this! You're the reason I can't stand to take another breath and want to die!"
Somewhere along the line of her yelling, her voice falls weak and sobs coat her throat again. Any of sort of relief that Africa and Sacre had given her in the past Moon fell worthless and used to the floor.
"Do you know what you did to me, you walking corpse, you insult to Death and to all of reality?! I have no memory because of you. Do you know what that feels like? To not know what you've done in the past and having to find out that you tried to kill someone you care about? It's a sick feeling to know it, and you're to blame."
Truthfully, maybe all along, all she wanted was someone to blame her pain and misery on. Amara had come to her first, come to her looking in such a way that would scar her mentally more than watching your parents be murdered before you(as if Sikeax even cared for Adrixaura and Roy: Adrixaura was nothing but a major bitch, and again, like he would always do, Roy had left her alone again to fend for herself.), having made herself the perfect candidate to be the one to take the blame. Now all that was left was to put the blame on the one who needed it put on them.

@[Amara]
If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 05-11-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Amara - 05-18-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 05-27-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Wish You Were Here - by Sikeax - 07-10-2014, 10:11 PM