the Rift

Running Wild [Open]

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry
The sun through the dark. A Golden figure returned with haste back to the lands he had found a place of sanctuary. Only one word, Name, ran through his mind. That someone whom had been imprinted upon a place in his huge heart. A special painted little lady. Hooves beat the ground with a ferocious drumming. Clods of Earth flew around in every direction. Yet the golden boy was heading in only one.
Home is where the heart is. And that was defiantly somewhere in Helovia. The prodigal son had returnedeth.
Home. Home. Kahlua. Home. He chanted as each hoove brushed the ground. Slender yet muscular legs carried the petite man forwards, with great precision and speed. Weaving this way and that as the forest thickened. It had been far to long since he'd left. Would she even remember him? Would anyone for that matter. He was a changed being, though his outer casing still remained the same, apart from one small marking upon his rump, on the mans left side. Three small, what seem to be, claw marks sit there in a blood red, almost like a scar, but not.
Leaves and branches soon began caressing his smooth pelt as they forest became largely overgrown. But that did not hinder the golden boy one bit, in a way it was if the forest was guiding him forwards, pushing him in the direction he was meant to be. He felt it as he crossed the boarders, a wave shot through him, some may have come to a stand still because of this, but for him, it just meant to run harder, push faster, he was home, but that didn't mean he could stop.
Nostrils flared at there fullest, his eyes wide as he struggled to see, with the world going by in such a blur. Muscles burned as he never ceased his running, one of the main organs, beat wildly inside its cage. His already shiny coat, gleamed with an almost metallic look. Black silken strands wavered out behind him, looking as radiant as ever. That slight curly nature to it, stood out even more so than normal, perhaps due to the sudden growth. He truly was in fine condition, the best he'd ever been. He even felt like a weight had been lifted from him. He could return and finally be able to relax with those he cared for around him.
The Stallion soon came to a halt, he wasn't quite sure upon the place he'd stopped, but he was still within the canopy of tree's. He just had to take a breather for a while. Walking on wards he kept his legs in action,too afraid to suddenly stop right of from the run he had just been doing. His heart still beat wildly inside of him, breathing was sharp and ragged and slime had gathered upon his lips. Nostrils flared, taking in the scents around him, also searching for a fresh source of water all at the same time. Perhaps he would too find Kahlua.
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Hearing the many songs continue around her as she walked along was relaxing to her wandering soul, so many things had happened recently it was not often she could get away to collect her thoughts. Gazing up to the branches she watched many colourful birds hop around, fly and just interact with each other in their joyful chatter, they never seemed to have any worries if only all lives could carry on like that. A smile graced her expression just imagining what life would be like if that was really possible. She would not have a worry in the world then, no regrets, no fear, it would be just like heaven on earth.

There was a sway to her step as her large belly moved with her stride, it was hard to believe that motherhood was just around the corner. She wasn't sure she would be able to walk if her baby was to grow much larger she already felt like a walking boulder given her petite frame. She would have to track down its father sometime before she popped, which would be easier said than done given her size. Maybe she would get lucky and find him when she returned home, it was wishful thinking.

The golden stag appeared to her from between the trees up ahead seemingly heading in the same direction only at a much faster pace. Who was this stallion, did he know where he was going? He sure seemed intent on keeping to the course she was travelling as well, maybe he was looking for someone. Approaching cautiously as he drew himself up to rest she couldn't help but think that he somehow looked familiar, had he been around before? " Is there someone you need help finding?" she commented as she entered within his hearing range. Flicking her tail from side to side she tried to bat off the pesky flies from the areas she could no longer reach. If only she could get the baby to get them off since it was blocking her reach, it would nice but very unlikely.

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @[Apodis]

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Hidden Account
Eaglecry
Chest heaved as his body attempted to pump more oxygen around his torso. But the Stag just kept on moving, he had made it thus far already and he sure as hell wasn't going to stop. He had to find her, Tell her he was back. Perhaps she would know he was here, could she sense his presence, or had she just completely forgotten him altogether.
A silvery white figure approached him from within the shrubbery. He didn't stop moving still, he trotted neatly around the mare, whom seemed to be on the rather larger side. She seemed timid, approaching him with caution. He slowed his pace to a walk, but still he kept moving in a circle as best he could manage around her. "Perhaps you can help me" his voice came a little shaky and breathless, still in the process of gaining back some form of composure. His breathing may have been ragged, but his body told him to keep going, that he needed to run further, run as far as he possibly could until physically impossible. He run the perimeter of Helovia if it meant so. He just knew he had to keep going. Though the mare that stood at his side did not look in any form to run along side him. So the stag calmed himself, now only pacing the spot in front of her. "I have returned from my journey away. Perhaps you can give me some guide to as where I stand. I once lived in the Dragons Throat" He barely knew her but he openly spoke, trusting her with all his being. For all the Stag knew she could send him in the complete wrong direction. Though it wasn't like he was entirely new around here. He'd manage to fins his way eventually. Maybe she knew of Kahlua, but did he trust her that much to ask?

@[Brisa]

[[quick post as lappy is dead]]
Lines by bronzehalo

The erratic energy of the stallion made it difficult to focus on him for any given moment and she was so not attempting to do circles with him walking was a pain in the ass as it was. Maybe he should try carrying around another being inside you for awhile, it would sure make him slow down. At first she was unsure whether he would even listen to what she was saying or not but turns out he did manage to catch her words in his frenzy of motion. It was tiring just watching him to be honest, his breathing was irregular obviously he was tired why didn't he just take a break like geeze.

"First off try standing still before you fall over, I am so not dragging you anywhere like this." She commented with bemused annoyance as she shook her head slightly before a small smile turned her lips at the irony of the situation. Before she had gotten herself knocked up she was the one that had the issues with standing still, yet here she was telling someone else to take a break and chill out, oh how the tables turn. Dropping her right hind she stopped with a relieved snort as at least the stallions circling drew to pacing instead, one could only go for so long without rest before the lack off caught up with them. Lately her long walks had turned into shorter ones with a couple rest stops here and there, now she could sympathize with why Aurelia was always cranky and she was carrying twins (little does she know so is she).

" Well if its the Dragon's throat you are looking for that would be to the south. Things have well changed around here so there are many new dangers and new places, it can be a little confusing. We are in the threshold now." She commented finally ignoring or at least trying to ignore, the annoying prodding as her baby decided to turn over yet again. "The Edge is to the west, the Basin to the far north and the Falls to the north east."

Brisa speaks

NOTES: did you want to be tagged?

-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --

Hidden Account
Eaglecry
The golden stag managed to stop all his moving. Finally he rested from his long gallop here. His journey away had at least been progressive; for him anyways. His karma slate was cleaned. No longer did he feel the urge to look over his shoulder and worry over the past. He was able to live in the now and shape his future the way he wanted and not have someone, something else do this for him. It was over and his life could begin once more.
His moving may have stopped but his brain was still going a mile a minute, trying to focus his eyes was like looking trough a pin hole. He may have been in good shape, but that did not mean he could run for days without a break.
His muscular form stood there in all its glistening glory as his chest still attempted to catch up with itself. Yet the man still managed to look stunning, not even a single strand of hair was out of place. Everything about him just seemed to glow, He himself was even feeling it and being the proud kind, he took it for granted, used it to its full potential and more.
The stag shook out his mane, his coat shimmered with the sheen of sweat encasing his torso. Dapples more prominent than ever; even in the little sunlight there was.

Yes. The Dragons Throat, he once had called it home, but had it ever really been his home? He'd never actually stayed in the borders of the place, not once had he really stayed there for a day. He had always been too 'on the go' for that. Perhaps he would have to go back there, make amends with the herd and move on. "Yes, I remember the Threshold" he grinned as he looked around at the vast canopy's of leaves in all shapes and sizes. His golden gaze dropped back to the silver mare, a gentle friendly smile was flashed in her direction. If it wasn't for her condition the man would have been flirting away with her, but because of her way, the Stag felt no need in doing so, not even a spark. His mind was too set on someone else to be doing that.

Black tipped audits pricked forwards at the sound of the Falls. This was new to the golden boy. What had changed since he was gone? Was Kahlua even still alive? At that thought he began his pacing once more. "Tell me. where do you dwell? Perhaps I can assist you there?" This reminded him all to much of his first day here. He had ran into another pregnant mare then too, along with his long lost pal, Rasta. He had witnessed the birth of another. That surely was a day he'd never forget. Along with the day he had met the painted lady. "This is a long shot. But do you know of a painted mare by the name of Kahlua?" he asked as he began to walk ahead, already having stood still for too long, the stag began making his journey forth, with or without her. "Please, call me Apodis, if you wish" he spoke with his usual tone, cheeky with a hint of seduction.

@[Brisa]

[[yay apodis :D]]
Lines by bronzehalo

Her words seemed to register somewhere within the stallions brain as he finally settled down to stand semi still relieving her earlier random bout of annoyance she had felt. Sometimes she felt as if she was not in control of her thoughts and more her baby was somehow influencing them, but that wasn't possible at least she didn't think it was. Then again there was a lot of things that she had never thought possible but yet they had happened. Just to remember a few there was the odd possessive creatures that had taken over some of her close friends, the darkness, the destruction of the wall and more recently herself becoming pregnant. Could things never actually follow the way in which was natural instead of throwing in a bunch of random escapades that threw everyone for a loop, but then where was the adventure in all that?

Turning her gaze back to the stallion she only then came to the observation that we was of similar height to that of herself, interesting she mused to herself. Most of the stallions around here that she had run into had always seemed like towering giants in comparison either that or she really just had not been paying attention which was likely on the best of days. If it was something she noticed right off the bat it had to be something that stood out such as the golden pelt of the stallion before her. Coat colours she tended to notice regularly as she was always wishing she had a colour other than white for her own, brown mud just never cut it she thought with a smirk.

" I call the Edge my home, well most days." She commented lightly with a smile. When she was not wandering around aimlessly she was somewhere within the Edge's borders, it had been her home since she had first arrived she really couldn't imagine living elsewhere. Wait why exactly did she need help? She could still walk, awkwardly at times but still walk what was he wanting to do carry her? The mental image of this amused her as she could not see it going very far, oh well he was probably just trying to be kind and polite so she wouldn't make anything of it. " You know, If you don't mind I would appreciate the company." She replied kindly returning the smile.

Motioning to the west she took a step in that direction figuring she might as well start walking, Apodis seemed eager to move anyway considering he was already walking as she spoke. "It's nice to meet you Apodis, I'm Brisa." Awkwardly trotting a couple steps to catch up to him she slowed again to a walk as she drew near him. Dude this was more work than you think, lets not race back she thought silently rather amused.

There were not too many others she knew well in Helovia but Kahlua was one she knew well, they had quickly become good friends shortly after her arrival. They had shared many fun times and even now she was the one other asides from Alysanne that she would talk to openly. " I do know Kahlua, yes." She replied happy that she could be of some help for once. [color=#f14a4a" She is a good friend of mine actually, if you are looking for her the Edge is a great place to start. We both live there, she is the queen." [/color]

Brisa speaks

NOTES: --