the Rift

[OPEN] Tough Love :: Edge Tournament Viewing!

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[quote='Aurelia' pid='99465' dateline='1400471630']

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

ooc:; really short! and aurelia out! :3
After everything is explained to me, the roan mare helps me understand a tad more. There is only one thing I don't understand. "Ktulu the Constrictor, my mate and previous Chieftess of the Windtossed Foothills." I do not understand. The roan must have meant the big stallion, not the mare. What even is that? I've never heard of a mare liking another mare. Is she just pushing my buttons or is she serious? What is this even called? It's not called something, because it's not a thing. There is no way a mare could like another mare. Their organs don't allow them to have, and I am pretty sure we are here to make beautiful babies. At least that is what my ancestors thought. This is why I have had a child. I am just fulfilling my purpose. Is the roan just going to ignore her obvious purpose in life and not create more generations? I am so, so, so, so confused.

This confusing mare says her name is Lakota. It's an interesting name. It seems easy to pronounce.. which is a good thing. Complicated names are like tongue twisters to me. I always wonder why mothers would give their children extremely hard names to say. Like honestly, do they hate their children? "Pleasure to meet you, Lakota the Poisoner." My voice is soft. Lakota is kind of frightening, and really... what's the word? To-the-point, maybe? I don't really like her at this point, but maybe she is one of those horses I'll have to get to know before judging.

She speaks to Brisa, telling her it's okay. I do not really want to watch this fight, so I turn away from it and begin walking away from these horses. I walk back into the woods. I hope I have slipped away, unnoticed. Is it obvious when I leave a place? My golden coat sassily walking away shouldn't be noticeable at all... unless these horses have eyes, I guess.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tough Love :: Edge Tournament Viewing! - by Aurelia - 05-28-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Tough Love :: Edge Tournament Viewing! - by Adele - 05-13-2014, 12:13 AM