the Rift

[OPEN] Tough Love :: Edge Tournament Viewing!

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

"KICK THEIR ASSES, BABY!"

The sound resonates in my audits. Responsively, they swivel forward. Before I can even wonder what is happening, I see a blue roan mare being crazy. Cooley and collectedly, I stride over to her. My wings are loosely folded at my sides, but can still open quite quickly. I am prepared to fly off if this mare begins to go haywire on me. I look in the general direction she is looking. I see four horses, all fighting. One is rather large and handsome. Two, I have not seen before, and the last is Note. With powerful hooves, they are striking against each other. Their companions are fighting also. Companion vs Companion, Companion vs Horse, and Horse vs Horse. These are the three ways these horses are attacking each other.

I wonder who this roan is cheering for. Perhaps the large stallion? "I am Aurelia", I pause for a moment and let my name sink into her skull before continuing, "Why are these four fighting?" My curiosity makes me ask her. Is this a fight that is really worth staying and watching? How long will this fight go? How much have I missed? Who is this mare next to me? I've been thrown in a slightly uncomfortable position so I stand there in awkward silence. I watch the four horses move like chess pieces. The knight strikes the bishop, but the bishop take the queen. All the pawns are gone on that team, and that team is almost in checkmate. I've never thought of fighting this way, but now that I do.. it's kinda interesting. Maybe if I were a more strategic fighter, I would do better.

Or Maybe I need more practice.

After a minute or two pass, I begin to speak again. "Who are those horses?" Maybe my constant talking is annoying to her, but I have so many questions! Perhaps I'll wait another minute and ask her another question. Honestly, she doesn't seem like a mare that is put together and would have knowledge of this fight, but then again... I'm no box of chocolates either. I only recognize Note and Sabel. Are the others part of the World's Edge, too? My lack of information is annoying, but who would I even get mad at? I'm no one important yet. Why should leaders or herd members come to me to tell me about one fight?

Maybe I should start being even more active within the herd. Everyone could benefit from that.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tough Love :: Edge Tournament Viewing! - by Aurelia - 05-12-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Tough Love :: Edge Tournament Viewing! - by Adele - 05-13-2014, 12:13 AM