the Rift

[OPEN] Tough Love :: Edge Tournament Viewing!

Adele Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Adele wasn't one for adventuring, but the words of her brother kept coming back to her. Hide in plain sight. She wanted to work on her fighting and crafting, but she figured such a thing would be easier to do within a herd. A place where she could both spy and improve upon all of her skills. The only thing was that she didn't know any of the herds. She knew there was one north of the Rotunda. The...Edge? Earth's Edge? No. Loorien's Edge? That just sounds weird. Whatever it was, she was heading straight for it.
'Do you think they'll send us away? I mean, look at me,' Adele stated to her companion, tilting her head up at the dragon who flew far above her head. The red and blue mare herself had to keep up a steady trot in order to keep up with the dragon. The little reptile was her eyes for this journey.
'No. That's never happen before,' Vera pointed out, settling the red and blue mare's nerves.
'Wait. A fight. Lots of horses. Let's watch,' Vera spoke excitedly, diving through the air. Adele was confused for a moment, but followed her companion anyways. A spar with a lot of horses sounded strange. It also sounded like another step in the direction of becoming a better fighter.
Moments later, the mare caught sight of a glittering, golden pegasus and an equine accompanied by a pale bear atop a hill. Adele slowed her pace, allowing Vera to perch upon her withers as they approached. Over the hill, the mare caught sight of four horses and three companions. No dragons. One equine. There was a unicorn, though, who looked very familiar. 'Phi's sister?' Vera suggested. Adele turned to the side to give a curt nod to the reptile before focusing her attention back on the spar below and the other mares.
As Adele came closer to the pair, she caught the golden pegasus asking the other a question. "Who are those horses?" No matter how much she didn't really care for the other species, she would always share her knowledge with them. Knowledge that wasn't particularly important, at least.
"I know the unicorn," Adele spoke, smiling at the pair as she stopped by the pegasus' side, keeping a good distance between them, though. "Ktulu. She's a hybird, actually, a uniquine. I only know her because I was such good friends with her twin, Ophelia, when we were younger," Adele spoke gently, watching the fight attentively.
"I'm Adele by the way, my companion is Vera," She stated, the pale reptile giving the others a toothy grin before crawling up her bonded's neck to rest upon her poll. It gave her a better view of the action. It almost depressed the little dragon. Vera was a natural-born fighter, and here she was, not fighting. Just watching.

text text text blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tough Love :: Edge Tournament Viewing! - by Adele - 05-13-2014, 12:13 AM