the Rift

[OPEN] Tough Love :: Edge Tournament Viewing!

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

The situation becomes a notch more awkward when the blue roan mare does not answer my questions. Maybe she is so focused on the fight, she does not hear me? Is she deaf? It's strange being ignored like this. Usually, when I am being ignored, horses will avoid me, but she doesn't avoid me. She just doesn't answer. Luckily for me, a few horses arrive and bring conversation with them. The first mare that joins us is a unique color, but I've seen it before. I met her when I ran into Agrona. Right after I started arguing with the dual horned bitch, this mare left. This mare informa me of Ktulu. She says they were friends when they were younger, and I am intrigued. "That is interesting." I offer her a soft smile and continue. "Adele and Vera. I believe we met once. You had been with Agrona when I showed up." I don't know why I tell her we've met, but I tell her. Maybe she'll be comfortable with me here now? Why is she here? Is she part of the World's Edge?

Another horse comes. He is a gold and white paint pegasus. He is handsome, but not really my type. He tells me they are my herdmates, but I've only seen Note. The other three... I've failed to meet them. Maybe I should be mire active? Or maybe they should. As a seer, I should probably know all the herd members. The stallion tells me they are fighting for a position. Well, I didn't have to fight for my position as Seer? Is that position more important than the Seer? I don't get an audience watching me get my spot, why do they? I don't show my jealousy right now, but I feel it. This stallion continues talking and I listen patiently. "Quilyan and Zarina? Those are beautiful names. You have been more than polite, Quilyan." I give him a big teethy smile before announcing who I am. "I am Aurelia, this land's Seer. It's a pleasure to meet you all." This time, I am not just talking to the stallion. My greeting and compliment is extended out to everyone.

I almost miss Brisa. I invite her to join us, since she is kind of being left out of the group. "Brisa, will you join us?" Since my last meeting with this mare, I feel closer to her. Is she my friend now?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tough Love :: Edge Tournament Viewing! - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Tough Love :: Edge Tournament Viewing! - by Adele - 05-13-2014, 12:13 AM