the Rift

[OPEN] Seeking Sanctuary(joining)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The small mare was starting to feel a little better, more hollow now than sad. She watched her foal as Alysanne touched his muzzle. He squealed with delight and sniffed at her face. The appearance of Brisa sent him ducking under his mother though. As the three mares talked he cautiously crept back out wanting to meet the silvery mare now. He cocked his head as he look in her rather plain looks. She had no horn or wings, was something wrong with her? Pushing the thought aside he stepped towards her and waited. If she ignored him he would just go back to the black painted mare, she was friendly enough. As both of the taller mares before her agreed she could live within their herd Parelia felt weak with relief. Ilios, Penna, and herself had a home they could feel safe in; with friends for them as well. There was a nagging thought in her head and she voiced it, "Do I have to meet a leader before I will truly be accepted though?" How long would the mother and foal pair have to wait before they could really call the Worlds Edge home?

She sighed softly and gazed at first Alysanne then Brisa searching the pair for any misgivings. They both invited her in and she reached for Ilios as he looked back and forth between the two mares, he jumped slightly when his mother's warm muzzle touched his rump. "Come on love, we're going to see our new home." She smiled and bumped her chiseled head against his already rounding hindquarters. He was going to grow into a fine stallion, just as his father. The broken pieces of her heart twitched with renewed sorrow. How was she ever going to be herself again with her silver knight somewhere else? Pausing to shake her short teal streaked mane she lifted her head and wings up striding towards her friends. She stopped between them and reached out to Alysanne first hoping to touch her shinning black neck, before turning back to Brisa attempting to do the same. Her voice was soft, as she tried to gather her dignity, "Thank you both for welcoming me into your home. I'll do anything the herd needs me to do to be a good member." She smiled softly meaning every word of what she had just said. Ilios pranced to his mother side in an awkward way still not used to his long spider like legs.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 414 @[Alysanne] @[Brisa]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-12-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-13-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Brisa - 05-14-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-14-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-17-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Brisa - 05-17-2014, 05:08 PM