the Rift

[OPEN] Seeking Sanctuary(joining)

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

One of the things she had admired about the pegasus mare and co-healer buddy right from the very beginning was her ability to say exactly what was needed. Nodding in agreement she couldn't help the friendly smile that spread across her face. She was glad that Parelia had decided to come to the Edge instead of travelling to any of the other herds, she was well suited for how everything was right here with them. Who knows maybe over time she would become the fourth musketeer of their little trio, the thought made her chuckle softly.

Turning her head in the direction of Parelia's colt as he approached cautiously she nickered softly to him extending her muzzle towards him in greeting. His markings were unusual but very pretty on him, if only she had something other than plain old white to make herself unique. "Hi Ilios." She commented gently with a smile in his direction hoping to encourage him that she was no threat to him. She may not be the best at knowing how to interact with foals but she would have to learn and soon considering her own impending motherhood that still scared her half to death. Maybe Ilios could help her to learn what to expect for her own baby, it was a thought.

"I'm sure you will find something you will enjoy here very quickly." She commented agreeing with Alysanne once again. " Ilios will make friends here easily as well, he is a very handsome colt. I'm expecting a baby soon as well so I am sure they could become buddies as they will be of similar age, only if your ok with that though." She figured she had better add the last part into her sentence so Parelia didn't think that she was demanding it. They had both been through a lot and would never dream of forcing them to do something neither of them wanted to do.

Brisa speaks

TAGS: @[Parelia], @[Alysanne]
NOTES: <3

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-12-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-13-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Brisa - 05-14-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-14-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-17-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Brisa - 05-17-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 05-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Alysanne - 05-20-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Brisa - 05-21-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Seeking Sanctuary(joining) - by Parelia - 06-03-2014, 01:55 PM