the Rift

[OPEN] Exploring and Alone [Joining?]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Merida

She compliments me on Miles's name. I smile and lean down to nose my baby brother. It was what she said next that had me nearly jumping around for joy. I mean, how many Aaron's could there be in this land?! But I have to know for sure... "Did he have any sisters? Was one of them named Sakura?!" I am desperate for information. If this was the place my Momma grew up, then I am home! Even if Uncle Aaron wasn't here, surely no one here would harm me. I mean, I am family after all! I don't care what anyone says. But if she knows my Uncle Aaron, well then I just have to know. I just have to.

I barely hear the paint, my soon to be Queen as she asks if I can follow the ways of the Qian.... That name rings a bell, but I am not sure why. Perhaps it is something I heard before I was born. Who knows. I am still young and impressionable. Miles stops moving for a moment before climbing up my front leg, to my withers and on up to my neck and head. He flops there, his paws tangled in my mane. His head flops right between my ears. He seems to be most comfortable there. "You will have to explain more to me.... I was told not long ago, that those with horns and wings are lesser beings.... But I was not told why... Now you say you want peace between them all... I don't understand any of it...." My eyes fill with confusion, the words of this mare and my Dad mixing in my head. I do not understand any of it.

"Talking"

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-13-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 05-13-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-13-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 05-16-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-31-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 06-03-2014, 05:11 PM