the Rift

[OPEN] Exploring and Alone [Joining?]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Little did the queen know that her innocent comment about Aaron and his Alaina would send the small filly over the top with joy. The questions poured forth from the child's mouth and Kahlua's blue eyes grew wide. “Oh!” was all she managed for a moment because she started to chuckle and bob her head in jovial agreement. This type of childish excitement... this was something she could get in to. “Yes, he had sisters,” she responded, trying to remember if she had ever known their names. She was usually so good with them, after all... In the end, Sakura was not a name that she was able to remember or not, but she did have another one. “I'm not sure about Sakura, but there was an Azale...” She tried.

As for the foal's other words, Kahlua was more than happy to explain. “There are many horses who think what you've been told but a very smart mare once told me that an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. If we fight amongst ourselves because one horse has horns and then that horse retaliates because we don't and then we fight back...” she frowned at the thought. “The fighting will never end. That same smart mare also told me something else- out of all the horses you've ever seen, don't they all bleed red?” Kahlua smiled patiently at the child. This... This was the role she had meant to fill. Finally, she was able to spread her words of peace onto the world. Even if it was just one filly, it was a start. “That mare lives here with her dragon. Her name is Evangeline. I think you would like her.”
Kahlua

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-13-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 05-13-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-13-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 05-16-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-31-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 06-03-2014, 05:11 PM