the Rift

[OPEN] Exploring and Alone [Joining?]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily

Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

“Hello friend, I'm Kahlua, queen of the Edge. How can I help you?” Well, that didn't take long at all. My green eyes take the painted mare in. She seemed nice enough, which had Miles crawling out to meet her. Gently he touched the mare's nose, before pulling away and climbing back on top of my back. "Um, nice to meet you Miss Kahlua. I am Merida.... and I was wondering if I could join you... I mean your home.." My voice was calm, I tried to act older than I really am. After all, I do not want the Queen to think I can't handle myself. I am independent, and have been for months now. My size means nothing. I know when to run and when to fight, even if I am mostly running these days.

Miles on the other hand, scrambles up my back and neck to peer out from between my ears. His emerald green eyes watch the painted Queen carefully. I could feel his emotions range from curious to excited and back again. "Oh um, and this is Miles, my bonded.... Not sure what he really is, but he looks kinda like a fox..." I really don't know what Miles is, other than my baby brother and best friend. This bond, was going to be life long. I just wish I understood about it better than I do... I wish he could talk to me like I talk to him. It's annoying sometimes, to have a one sided conversation...

"blah blah blah."

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-13-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 05-13-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-13-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 05-16-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-31-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 06-03-2014, 05:11 PM