the Rift

[PRIVATE] A New Beginning

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

The simple bump of shoulders with Kimber gave him strength. He needed as much as he could get right now. To walk away from the Edge, the place he had called home for so many years... The place he had fought so hard to gain. But Kimber was his world now. He had made the mistake of not telling her sooner, of not protecting her better. He would not make that mistake again. It did not take long for the others to begin to arrive.

The painted girl he had worked to hard beside arrived first, quickly followed by the knight he now worked beside. Kahlua and Dragomir, two of the hardest workers he had ever known. “I'm Kahlua, welcome to the Edge, How can we help you?” Aaron stiffened as he realized what the sweet Sunshower was thinking. Kimber was not joining the Edge... ”They’re leaving, Kahlua, he’s come to say goodbye.” Even if he knew Dragomir spoke the truth, it did not make it any easier to hear. He watched, waiting for Kahlua's expression.

On the heel of those words two more arrived. Kaj and Resplendence. Prior to Dragomir's words, Kaj was speaking to his mate.. Wow, mate. That word carried such weight, but it was a good weight. The knight looks at her, his beautiful mate. He didn't care if they had ten children or no children at all. They were together.

Alanna meantime moved to sit down next to Kaiden to wait and let everything play out. It was Kaj's word to Aaron that caught the stallion's attention. "You have taught me far more than I thought possible in my time knowing you, Aaron, We may not have gotten along at first, but you are my brother, and I am proud and honored to have had you at my side as my Glazier and counsel." Aaron responded simply by shifting forward slightly to return the touch to his brother.

"The Edge is forever home to you, Aaron. You have my blessing. Know that if you ever require us, I will do anything in my power to aid you. May you find what you are seeking and be happy." He smiled at those words before returning his own. "If ever the Edge is in need, I will be here. You are all family, and you always will be." Then Resplendence spoke. Sweet, shy Moon Doctor. He stepped forward to touch her cheek if she would accept it before speaking calm words. "I need to follow my heart, much as your love followed his. No matter where I am, we are always family." Alanna moved to rub against everyone's front legs in turn if they would allow it. It was her own way of saying goodbye.

He turned back to Dragomir, speaking calmly. "I created a couple panels for the greenhouse, but it will need to be finished." He looked to his Glazier brother, not really sure what else to say. They had never been close, but he was leaving him in charge of his family.... Sort of.

"Talking"

@[Kaj] @[Resplendence] @[Dragomir]

Image- foxyfirewings @ DA
Brush- http://www.obsidiandawn.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning - by Aaron - 05-13-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: A New Beginning - by Kimber - 05-13-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: A New Beginning - by Kahlua - 05-13-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Dragomir - 05-14-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Kaj - 05-16-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Resplendence - 05-16-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Aaron - 05-19-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Kimber - 05-28-2014, 08:35 AM
RE: A New Beginning - by Kahlua - 06-03-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Dragomir - 06-13-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: A New Beginning - by Resplendence - 07-14-2014, 03:02 AM