the Rift

Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
"And I am Mauja, King of World's Edge," spoke the snowbeast from the shadows, confidently - smoothly - gliding out from between the trees. Moonlight made him a wraith, shimmering softly as he allowed it to touch his spotted hide. A natural grace gave him an ethereal edge, further accentuated by his otherworldly stare; the iciest of blue hemmed in a clouded pupil, silver like the moon itself. One ear flickered, raven feathers whispering in the wind, and despite his seeming blindness his eyes easily focused upon the ones present. Sierra he gave a nod of recognition, and Aure a slight smile one might offer one newly met; soft, inviting, alluring, no trace at all of the darkness which lurked in his cold, cold soul. The smile only widened further when his attention turned towards Cherie, the lost, lonely little buckskin who seemed more gray in the monochrome light. Shadows seemed to cling to Mauja, darkening the world just around him, and what of his face that fell behind the veil of his forelock was nearly impossible to make out. On the ground, his stark shadow was cast, mingling with the edges of the others. "I have never heard of the Mismerii herd," he continued, voice smooth and steadfast, gentle despite his ghastly appearance and the late hour. Mauja was a creature of the cold and the dark, enjoying the drop in temperature and the first tentative breaths of winter. "Though I have heard of many others. But those, I fear, are irrelevant. I take it you're new, so I wish to welcome you to this land, Helovia. If you are interested in making your home in one of the herds here, the World's Edge is open to you." And his soft, gentle smile lingered, matching his soft, gentle manners; he'd seen the way she'd flinched, skittish like a foal in its first blizzard. He had no wish to frighten her, merely a wish to herd her to the safety of his home and let her prosper in the embrace of his ancient, protective trees.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open] - by Cherie - 08-21-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Aure/Sierra/Open] - by Mauja - 08-24-2012, 04:46 PM
RE: Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open] - by Cherie - 09-02-2012, 02:12 PM