the Rift

Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
The glare the Pegasus gave him did not go unnoticed. What had the Throat idiots been telling her, now? Stories of his evil deeds, which had never happened? Most likely. He just met her gaze coolly for a moment, not quite judging nor entirely warm - just neutral, blank. Her name, ahh... He'd forgotten it, if he'd even heard it. "Pegasus," he returned the greeting, voice smooth yet devoid of emotion. No distaste, no coldness. He couldn't miss out the way she put weight on the word every, and merely raised a 'brow as if to say, yes, and? The official story with the Edge anyway was that it was simply to offer a home to those who were uncomfortable living with other species. They did not have hate wars with the others. That Mauja sought to take over everything, well, that was another story entirely.

"I'm sorry," he told the mare when she informed him on the loss of her old herd, Mismerii. It happened. Shit happened. Life went on. He wasn't living in his ancestral home either. He waited, for her decision, watching the way her eyes flickered, until she chose her path. Sticking to what she knew, not wishing to try something new. Well, those born and raised soft often stayed soft. It was too hard for them to overcome their foolish ideals, but he merely nodded, showing nothing of his frustrated ire. "Of course. A pleasant day to your both. I hope your future is better than your past," and he did not smile darkly, even though he felt like snarling it out like a threat - a promise.

She'd made the wrong choice.
One day she'd regret it.

Instead, he smiled warmly at them both, before disappearing back into the shadows of the Threshold.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open] - by Cherie - 08-21-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open] - by Cherie - 09-02-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: Open-hearted (Introduction to Cherie) [Open] - by Mauja - 09-02-2012, 04:15 PM