[OPEN] First star I see tonight

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

C e r a</style>
          & Ilaria
Tired little laughs, gold-lie promises, we'll always win at this

Despite their years together, residing in the land where the sun never seemed to sink, Cera had never grown close to the one-winged maiden of the desert. It was by no fault of her own, for the youth was a ghost in his own home, a name all knew but a face easily forgotten. Popular by association with his father. He had been a quiet, broken child. Truly, he had gotten to know nearly none of his herdmates, and while he regretted it in his adulthood he was also aware that the past could not be changed. It was unlikely he could have coped with his emotional pitfalls had he known too many others in the Throat. Regardless, her gentle silver face was known to him, and he smiled pleasantly at his Sultana. Dalibor approached from behind, and Cera blinked quietly at the man, wondering why he seemed so stiff and uncomfortable. Only then did he realize his fault, and shame flushed his face. "Ah, apologies sir. My name is Cera. I didn't intend to be rude, I at times am consumed with too much worry to notice others," he offered quietly, smiling in the same lopsided manner he'd always had, boyish and unassuming. Africa's troubled visage had consumed him, and it was a shameful habit he had, to be overly concerned with those with troubled minds.

Gentle lyrics caress his ears, and head turns to his ruler, finding no reply awaiting on his tongue as she responded with a simple greeting. Merely bowed head respectfully, aware of the power she held, the commands she could set upon the entirety of them even with such soft, kindly vocals the bearers of the news. Even so, disbelief creased his young features, and he hummed softly. "Excuse my boldness, my Lady, but I wish you would not conceal the truth so. I do not doubt it is your desire to keep your own burdens, is that true? I assure, I would not mind lending an ear or whatever advice I could give." It's almost amusing, how he offers such advice, for he is younger than her in considerable amounts. Does she see the wisdom inside him? The experiences that had weathered him until he matched her similarly in seasons?

Crown shakes slowly as the brother he had incidentally overlooked is introduced, pausing only to nod respectfully towards the Spear. A humble expression is produced at her words, touched by the fact that she regarded him so highly. Bright emeralds turned to Dalibor. "I have no doubt in your words, Sultana. It's a pleasure, Dalibor." He is rankless, and as such bows one leg forth in respect towards the other warrior. Cera is well accustomed to the life of soldiers, had followed in his father's footsteps on that path of protection and devotion, and he did not regret it.

Turning slightly, he flicked a pale ear and regarded them, beckoning them closer. "Come, let us speak by the shrine. It is a comforting presence, perhaps you will see we do not mind bearing your troubles, m'Lady, and may have leave of your burdens." Whether or not they take him up on his offer, the young stallion turned aside and quietly moved back towards the shrine that offered him so much peace and security.

@[Dalibor] and @[Africa] So sorry! I'm never this slow, and now school is out this will be moving better <3

image credits
table by whit
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
First star I see tonight - by Africa - 05-13-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Dalibor - 05-13-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Africa - 05-15-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Dalibor - 05-30-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Africa - 06-01-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Cera - 06-13-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Dalibor - 08-19-2014, 04:40 PM