the Rift

[OPEN] First star I see tonight

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I am someone to hate

It seemed his following Africa to the Dragon's Throat had set it into turmoil. Since his arrival, Ampere had been promoted, along with Africa, and Ampere had left. Taking her place was Sohalia, whoever that was, and now the soldier had no idea what was going on. This was supposed to be the land of the Sun God, so he'd heard, and it seemed this Sunny didn't have his shit together in terms of his core power group.

A dark, sleek object soared by and Dalibor's hawkish yellow eyes followed it closely, recognizing that zephyr. Silas. Africa must be nearby. A strange throb lurched in Dalibor's chest and he followed in Silas' direction. He hadn't seen the one-winged, gentle mare since the herd joining he'd participated in months ago. His steps carried him on and soon her form came into view.

She looked so...bereft and he frowned. Dalibor knew he could offer her nothing in the way of comfort...but he wanted to. Wished he could. Coming closer, he stood awkwardly, unsure of how to break the silence. "You...seem sad," his normally rough voice murmured, like the quiet grinding of mortar and pestle. Dalibor looked up, seeing that there was some sort of structure in the distance and it seemed as if Africa had been headed in that direction. Flames flickered within and he realized it was a shrine to the Sun God. Ah. "Sorry," was the second muttered statement, and he backed away. He hadn't meant to interrupt the serenely calming mare on her way to worship. As little as he thought of the gods and their bullshit, he wouldn't foist such obnoxious opinions on Africa.

@[Africa]

-------------------------------------
OOC: Hope you don't mind. Dal just kinda loves Africa for actually wanting him in the Threshold to come back with her lol.

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

Messages In This Thread
First star I see tonight - by Africa - 05-13-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Dalibor - 05-13-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Africa - 05-15-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Dalibor - 05-30-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Africa - 06-01-2014, 05:51 AM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Cera - 06-13-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: First star I see tonight - by Dalibor - 08-19-2014, 04:40 PM