Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

CICERON
“I think she just asked if she could touch my mango.”

"
(Entirely Kiara)

Padding along through the grass was beginning to get boring to the feline, couldn't the bird just show up already. Grumbling to herself she wanted nothing more than to stop this..this.. whatever it was between the painted bitch who left and her bonded. Somehow he could not just forget about her and move on, no he was pining for her and refusing to admit it. Instead of sulking around like someone normal he seemed to be out just begging to get himself into trouble just to deal with the pain. Maybe he could deal with the physical pain to subdue his mental anguish but she definitely had an opposition to getting fried to a crisp. It wasn't as if she could just let him go off on his own, not with his mind being so preoccupied. He was the closest thing that she had to family and she would protect him with her life but it was killing her to feel his emotions ripping through her own heart. If bringing back the paint and the stubby one was the only way to make him happy, that was what she was going to do one way or another. Now where was that little annoying falcon.

Cringing slightly as a screech sounded from behind her she stopped in her tracks turning her head so her eyes locked onto the falcon hovering midair a little ways off. She had forgotten how loud that sound was to her sensitive ears couldn't a softer sound do just as well? Here she was trying to not get anyone to notice her and Penna swoops in and calls out to the world, geeze what was it with birds she thought shaking her head. Getting an idea to pay him back she lowered herself into the grass just enough so that she was out of sight from anything above. Remaining still for a number of moments she finally started moving towards the falcon slowly keeping herself concealed in the long grasses of the meadow. When she was satisfied with her position behind the bird she counted to three before launching herself up into the air attempting to gently grab the bird in her mouth before her feet touched back down. Since she had last seen the featherhead she had much improved her hunting and stalking skills and could now launch herself quite high into the air. This wouldn't be the first time she had plucked a bird from the sky, but it would be the first time she would do it without injuring the creature.

@[Parelia]
"

bigmikeyeah@flickr
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 05-13-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-03-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-03-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-10-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-22-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-27-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-29-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-29-2014, 07:51 PM