Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

CICERON
“I think she just asked if she could touch my mango.”

Kiara Point Of View
"

Midair she felt her paws make contact with the feathered bird as she tried to curl her paw around him as gently as possible. Much easier said than done really considering she was not normally trying to leave the creature of her capture in one piece. Flipping herself around gracefully so that she would land properly on her feet she used her paw to cushion the birds fall so not to have him smoosh on the ground. The feeling of a successful capture was beyond enthralling to the feline even if she didn't get to eat her prize.

Her thoughts were momentarily darkened as another flash of agony waved over her causing her to stumble sideways away from the falcon. A growl rang from her chest at the pained thoughts and feelings pierced into her bonded thus allowing her to feel it. Shaking her head to clear her sight she straightened herself out only to feel tiny abrasions along the one side of her left paw. Turning her piercing blue gaze on Penna she growled her displeasure half tempted to pin the bird to the ground dare he try that again. Her gaze caught a couple lone feathers laying on the ground but she paid little attention. He better be damn grateful that was all he lost, but if he insisted she could easily repeat the process to see what else she could maim.

No, she cannot harm the pest her grey had told her this, but why was it so important now anyway she thought darkly. Regardless of the reason she had vowed to keep her word and she would not break that.

Ok, step one had been successful now what? The striped feline had formulated a plan but she hadn't exactly figured out how to talk to the peckerhead. Apparently she had two nicknames for the little thing now, huh that was interesting she thought silently with mild amusement. Somehow she needed to convince him to make the evil paint go back to her grey before he wound up getting himself killed. The mild burns she had suffered along her legs and side had been way too close for comfort considering those on her bonded were much worse. She had hated leaving him for this period of time as she had absolutely no idea what stupid thing he would do next. If she was lucky the burns would keep him busy for awhile so that she could get back to attempt to stop the next act of stupidity.

Lifting her right paw with extended claws she moved it towards the bird to get his attention before pointing it in the relative direction of the falcon's bonded. Pausing for a second to let the birds tiny brain comprehend what she was trying to relay she then moved the same paw towards where the Hidden Falls resided. Being a feline she could not help but believe that all birds had tiny pea sized brains and could not compare to that of her own species. It was beyond her knowledge but apparently felines were the superior species, maybe a slight superiority complex but she could only say what her instincts told her.

@[Parelia]
OOC: This is actually quite amusing haha

"

bigmikeyeah@flickr
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 05-13-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-03-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-03-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-10-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-22-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-27-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-29-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-29-2014, 07:51 PM