Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

CICERON
“I think she just asked if she could touch my mango.”

Kiara Point Of View
"

After what seemed like an eternity the peckerhead seemed to finally come to reason and drop the attempt at big and scary. Like really she had seen scarier looking chickens when she had been out and about. She could never understand how something went from a pom pom peepy thing to some creepy dino bird thing and then into the plump juicy chicken. That weird middle stage was just plain weird and totally uncalled for unless it was some joke made for halloween. She guessed that with every perfect species such as her own their creator was bound to screw up many on the way to perfection.

Her eyes darted to Penna moving once more only this time much slower. What was it trying to do? Eat her or something? Tilting her head to the side she lifted a eyebrow wondering what on earth the falcon was trying to accomplish. Remaining perfectly still she waited for whatever was to come next. After what felt like an animal attempting to scratch a flea she watched the bird pull back as she moved her powerful paw towards it to relay her thought.

Half chuckling to herself in amusement her cat eyes focused on whatever the bird was doing now. Bouncing from foot to foot she wondered if this was some sort of attempt to process what she had clearly stated through her motions. As its wings opened she watched as what appeared to be her instructions relayed back to her in a much more spastic yet slower kind of way. Really? Did she look like she had no idea what she had just tried to say? Either the peckerhead had a very short term memory or just a very drawn out way of understanding something so simple. Resisting the urge to roll her eyes she dropped down so she was now laying in the grass with the temptation to play around with the bird once more.

Ok so they seemed to agree that their bonded needed to be brought back together but accomplishing this was going to be the hardest part. Perhaps some incident could bring them together again... that might work but that would mean she would have to do something effecting both herds. Lets skip that thought for a second, what if maybe the witch thought something happened to the bird and her grey be lured to some meeting place? That might work. Reaching out with one paw she swiped a small patch of dirt clear of footprints to use to create some type of image maybe a map. Awkwardly making two points at opposite ends she motioned briefly to each of their homes as she drew the mark with her claw.

Pausing for a moment to let the gestures sink in she half expected to see more bouncing. Getting ancy she continued pawing over one of the feathers she had accidently pulled out from Penna before turning her head down to the burn marks upon her body. Pulling loose more of the hair she dropped it in a small pile by bird boy. Picking up the feather in her teeth she jumped up and walked a few steps towards the Edge to display her bringing the feather to the painted mare. Turning back she motioned to her hair pushing it closer to the bird before pointing with her paw towards the Hidden Falls hoping that Penna would catch on to her idea. Turning back to her diagram she used her claw to sketch a very rough X into the area in between the lands to refer to the meeting point. It was actually difficult to draw straight lines with her curved pointed nails, oh well it would do.

Lifting her eyes back to the falcon she dropped herself back down into the grass watching to see how the bird would take this. Unless it could think of something easier to do this was one of their only options.

@[Parelia]

"

bigmikeyeah@flickr
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 05-13-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-03-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-03-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-10-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-22-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-27-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Ciceron - 06-29-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Save My Sanity! [Parelia] - by Parelia - 06-29-2014, 07:51 PM