the Rift

[OPEN] Straw that broke the Camel

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Hunt. That's why she had run away from Mother, to hunt. She was good at hunting and almost always succeeded to catch a jumpy fluffy thing or a long-legged goodness from time to time. The jaguar had just arrived into the dark woods when she heard voices of a flock member - no, two flock members. The cat sneaked closer and then saw the two through a line of bushes. One was a spotty, horned, silver stallion with plants on his legs while the other one was a light winged one with blue here and there.

"This herd is not safe for our son! I mean half of these creatures here are from the Asylum, crazies!" Wrong. Flames were decorating the mare's back like an armor, but she wasn't afraid. No. Azarel had fire and that had made her friends with the hot enemy. "What if they are all blood crazy and decide our son looks tasty or something?!" Sure. Is the mare really that stupid to just assume things? 'Liar. Liar.' The black feline continued to stand in the shadows, staring at the cremello pegasus as she spoke to the dappled stallion. The peg snapped at the horned male and she opened her eyes slightly in surprise, observing the drama that played out in front of her closely. "Ciceron I'm sorry... I had no right to snap at you, it's just.. I can't take it here. I can't live in fear any longer. I'm supposed to be safe in my own herd!" She wrinkled her face and quietly started to growl. The mare couldn't know about Mother's family. The bigger family, not the biological. 'Must tell Mother this happened.' She wanted to create a storm for the Lying Mare - make it rain and burn her with sparks from the clouds - but she wouldn't. Mother would never approve. She only approved if we were in danger.

'Must tell Mother.' She thought and slowly backed away from the scene, melting into the darkness of the woods even more. How pathetic this flock was. They lied to each other about each other, knew information that they hadn't been told and fought against each other as if they were enemies. Dezba was happy that she was a feline, because she never would've made it as one of Mother's kind. It would be weird to not feel the earth smudge against the pads of her paws, to not be able to sneak on ground-level without being seen. How did equines survive with their unability to sneak correctly?

With that, she turned all the way and started to run. Must tell Mother about the Lying Mare before she were to spread rumors about her Mother's family. Must tell before family is torn apart.
Must tell so that the Lying Mare can be punished.

'Dezba talking'
Words: 467
Tags: @[Parelia] @[Ciceron]
OOC: Dezba watches during the whole last post in the shadows - as she is blended with the shadows - and then leaves so she doesn't stay for very long.
dezba
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Straw that broke the Camel - by Parelia - 05-14-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Ciceron - 05-14-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Parelia - 05-14-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Delinne - 05-14-2014, 07:23 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Ciceron - 05-15-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Parelia - 05-19-2014, 01:21 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Ciceron - 05-19-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Parelia - 05-19-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Straw that broke the Camel - by Ciceron - 05-27-2014, 01:23 AM