the Rift

the call[leyra spar]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

Leyra
Learn from Your Mistakes

The mare was wandering quite far from the edge. The sweat dripped from her body and avoided her horn that was placed upon her slightly dished face.

The mare's hooves beat the ground gracefully and swift. The mare's mane and tail were carried into the wind. Her deep blue eyes remained on the slightly icy ground ahead of her. Her hooves touched the cold and icy earth. The mare hesitated, but continued forward. She tossed her head, her haunches launching herself forward. Then the mare collided horn first with a stallion. A largestallion. His coat was as dark as the night. He had white feathered hooves, and a white blaze. He was a draft horse. A large one at that. The mare had collided with him, her sharp horn poking his coal blank flank.

The mare backed up. Her eyes wide. She always liked a challenge. So this stallion would be a good sparring partner. The mare snorted and stomped her hooves, showing she was up for a spar. The mare pawed the ground, her eyes narrowed. She needed this big oaf to move. She wanted to enjoy a gallop without horses interrupting her. But No even in a frozen wasteland there's always horses in her way! And now, no more misses nice mare. She was furious! She stomped her hoof, and tossed her head, her ears plastered to the back of her head. The mare wanted a good spar, or would it be a battle?

Word Count: 246
OOC: sorry it's not too long. ^^ But the horn poke wasn't exactly an attack, soo...

Action
Thought
"Speaking"

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
the call[leyra spar] - by Archibald - 08-21-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: the call[leyra spar] - by Leyra - 08-21-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: the call[leyra spar] - by Archibald - 08-21-2012, 04:51 PM