the Rift

the call[leyra spar]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

Leyra
Learn from Your Mistakes

The mare felt the impact of the large stallions' head. It pushed her sideways, but she then twisted, escaping from further damage. She angled her self, coming back to the stallion.

The heavy black stallion aimed a kick at her head with his large hoof, she swooped her head down, avoiding the stallions heavily feathered hooves. The mare went to bite the tinted white hairs, hoping to pull them, stunning the stallion.

She stood up, the stallions' hoof aimed at her precious horn. The mare slipped down, but the stallions' hoof was flying so fast, it caused part of her ear to split and go flying. The mare's eyes widened. She was mad now. The mare whipped around, aiming to slam the points of her hooves into the stallions' white marked face.

The stallion rammed the appaloosa mare again, and she staggered, but caught herself with her black hooves, and tried to slam her gray horn at the stallions' eye or face, hoping to blind him in or cut him. The mare kept her ears back, and her teeth bared. She also loosened the muscles in her neck, allowing her to snap her head or neck to a safe place if the stallion attacked her horn, head or neck again. The mare stomped her hoof. She wasn't even winded yet.

Word Count:220
Attack: tries to rip out some feathering on his legs. Also tries to slam her hooves into his face. The attempts to slash his eye or face with her horn

Action
Thought
"Speaking"

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
the call[leyra spar] - by Archibald - 08-21-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: the call[leyra spar] - by Leyra - 08-21-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: the call[leyra spar] - by Archibald - 08-21-2012, 04:51 PM