the Rift

[OPEN] no white fences;

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
She doesn’t believe her, that the giant is passive and without threat so long as she bids him so, and while Illynx finds that perhaps this is wise she is also mildly disgruntled that she is not immediately trusted; still, it does not find purchase in her overall view of the white haired mare, and so the friendly diatribe continues as wonder slips across Agrona’s face and she is pulled, as most are, into the quiet peace of her home. She wonders in passing if it’s too cold up here for someone who is already in the sleek coat of southern springs, but gives it little more concern because she figures anyone worthy of her kingdom is strong enough to withstand a bit of discomfort and chill.

If her guest begins to quake and tremble from hypothermia, she can always steal her away to the hot springs and then to her cave to dry out of the winds, which are really all that’s cold up here this time of year, the Sun bright and strong as he beats back the snow that swallowed the peaks during Frostfall. When the invisible streaks of the wind subside, the sun is warm and pleasant, the air tolerable; it is only that cold, cold hand that steals away the heat that is rumored by the flowers blooming around them in the newly exposed grass.

She smiles over at her counterpart as complements hit her ears, not returning words but providing thanks instead with the glow of her vibrant eyes and the cheerful way her mask contorts. "Walk with me," she says, returning her pace to a comfortable walk that would allow Agrona to look around them easily while they talked, the Lady assuming that the woman was still interested in conversation and perhaps even interested in looking about more closely. It cannot hurt for her to show her home to her kin, even if they live elsewhere; the chance that she might draw them here, to her haven of the horned, was always promising enough for her to risk minor information reaching outside ears.

Either way, all Agrona knew of that wasn’t publically known among the kingdom was Big Bronze at the fore of the herd, and she didn’t mind if the woman toddled home to tell people of Ulrik’s massive metal creation; let them tremble in fear of her kin, let them know that trespassing, treachery, and intrusion was to be met with quaking earth and creaking bronze.

"Seele? I know only her name and face. I am more familiar with Circuta," she explains, recalling a time when the witch had come at her own peril to assist the mountain herd and only having met Seele because she had been drawn to the group Circuta had pled allegiance to, in hopes that all of her kin were of the mind that she was (a mind, that is, which sought to assist the Basin and their wicked queen), "she came to us on the rise of darkness and allowed Deimos to lead the herd to safety in the caverns after realizing that we were unaware of its existence. I sought friendship with her and Midas in return for her kindness, not too long ago." She smiles, a gentle ripple of laughter slipping from her lips as she takes note of the fact that they are quite late for the second meeting they had promised.

She shouldn’t be surprised, really. Midas was no friend of theirs.
"An allegiance of sides, if you will, united against common enemies, but I do not think that she or Midas see it as valuable a thing as Circuta and I." She wonders why she’s telling her all of this aside from the fact that she obviously knows Seele and thus should know the others she mentions, more than likely a member of the ragtag band of lunatics that Circuta wandered with. Angling the direction of their walk towards the Spring, for she has decided to give her guest a delightful treat and allow her to bathe in their warm fount alongside her should she wish.

The stream rises in the distance, about forty yards, maybe more.

"It’s a shame, truly. I feel Seele and her kin are strong and clever, a good match for us."

And maybe a little birdie will tell her as much, she thinks to herself, her friendly smile hiding the sly edge to its figure as she glances over at Agrona.

Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
no white fences; - by Illynx - 05-15-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: no white fences; - by Agrona - 05-15-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: no white fences; - by Illynx - 05-21-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: no white fences; - by Agrona - 05-29-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: no white fences; - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 08:41 AM