the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathing in the rust of Monsters

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
Eris
Anaesthetised, benumbed and callous sphere's the pure shade of azure glared down at the collapsed body. Sallow hairs clung to the flesh, a delicate brush then painted golden designs. In her contorted mind, The Blood Empress saw the bird's wings bent unnaturally, pleasure seeped into her emotions. How long had it been since a toy had been in her possession? Too long. Where did it come from?" The Empress was asking which family the winged idiot belonged too, she did actually know how it had all began for the little bird. A sigh passed through blood smeared lips, the burns along her side began to ache. Substituting between tingling, blazing to throbbing, The Empress struggled to continue feeling indifferent towards her new pet. Pressing her chops into each other, holding her breath and turing to gaze at her burnt side, if wasn't long until Eris realised the air as a hiss. The hair and flesh had melted and burnt away, it was obviously good evidence to use if either The Jester Queen or The King Of Dragons questioned her decision to collect a new toy. Only this toy had taken away something of hers, and The Blood Empress would have to take something of hers. Lewd eyes traveled over her pretty wings and the feathers that were attached to the flesh. Soon.

Glancing over the body now, Eris wondered if she was a pet of another herd land. It would almost be too much fun to ruin this little prize if belonged to someone else. That was something The Blood Empress wanted to know but the idiot rodent (no, she was Eris' prize now; a bird not a rat, The Empress couldn't own a rat) wasn't waking up! Bending down, Eris sniffed at her prize searching for signs of blood. Once she reached the feathers, the vermillion queen paused and studied them for a moment, they really were quite pretty.

Her little bird was adorable and as Eris' pet, she was subjected to obey the monarch's wishes. Pulling her lips back and baring her teeth, The Blood Empress pulled a single feather out, followed by another one and finally a third feather was removed. The blood still clung to Eris' coat and hair, plus with the burns, she had plenty of fresh drops. Laying the three feathers gently down onto the grass, she allowed the blood from her coat to quickly drip down onto the feather's stems. Using her magic, she kept the decorative ends of the feathers clean. Bending down into her little pile of blood so her hair spread out along the bloody grass, the vermillion queen manipulated the blood to bind the feathers into her hair. Red stands twisted around the feathers and tangled in the blood. Once she was finished, Eris stood before her prize. Two of the feathers rested behind her ears, spread out down the top of her mane. The third now hung in front of her left ear, a smile had spread on her lips.

"A healer." A command to any idiot who was not her Lady to obey. She wished to speak to her prize, wanted to groom the bird and make sure that she was in good shape before the interrogation began. Allowing a healer to be apart of this little meeting was a necessity, her little prize needed to be ready to face the consequences of her actions.
I spy with my little eye;
Something beginning with 'E'.

[[ Captive thread :: @[Aurelia] | @[Circuta] | @[Agrona] | @[Kiara]

Emily, I was hoping Kiara could come along and heal Aurelia and anyone else in this thread who wishes to be helped, if you have the time. If you're able to post, please don't heal Eris. ^-^
Permission given from bay for Eris to remove the feathers. ]]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
My limp body stirs with life for just moment. Perhaps the beige mare with the red mane and tail can see my wing twitch at the sensation of three feathers being plucked. Am I just asleep? I urge myself to wake up, but I can't... not yet, at least. Every few minutes a different part of my body twitches. Then, I hear a few words. "A healer." My thoughts begin to spin in my head and I lose the numbness throughout my body. I let my eyes flicker open, revealing white pupils and gold irises. Confusion and loneliness rushes through me. Other than my eyes opening, I make no move to stand. I am dizzy and have a headache. Not to mention, I don't remember anything.

I do not remember coming here. I remember becoming a seer, I remember telling a few horses that I was a mere philosopher, but I am better, more powerful than that now. I don't have to lie about my rank anymore. I am a Seer. Nothing else needs to be shared. I am a burnt out torch, but I still have fuel. I am still ready to ignite.

I try to ignite my body, but I can't. Instead of becoming a bright beacon, I disappear completely. Chameleon rank magic. My body is gone, like it was never there, but it is. I don't extremely like this feeling, so I will my color to come back. If I ask to turn invisible, will I turn invisible a second time? So, instead of saving up my energy, I become invisible.. then visible.... and then invisible again. After 30 seconds of switching, I decide to stay visible. I need to figure out where I am... or why I am sprawled out on my side. I also needs to figure out why there is a subtle throb to my wing.

But instead of standing, I stretch the wing I have free, high into the air. My other wing is stuck under my body that is awkwardly put on it's side. My stretched wing is rather large, and instead of folding it back in neatly, I let my muscles relax and my wing flop back to my body, so it rests messily on my flank. My head is still throbbing and it throbs more when I try to remember. Have I been here before?

Suddenly, I see a beige mare. She isn't ugly, but quite beautiful, actually. Has she been watching my stretch and turn visible and invisible like 10,000 million times? Oh, how embarrassing. Instead of asking her where I am or what happened, my nose picks up the stench of smoke and blood. What have I done? There are no burns or blood on me... so that must mean I caused this. "I need to go home! I can't disappoint Kah and not call the Moon Goddess and ask her about the future.." My voice is urgent, and now I try to stand. My throbbing head doesn't help me stand up, so I kinda flail around for a while before being able to completely stand up. I have to close my eyes for a moment, because now I am dizzy, too.

Confused, dizzy, and lost... Great.

Shilva shows up. Where was she during this entire time? Maybe she knows where I am. She slithers up to me without any caution and I drop my head to the ground, allowing her to slither up my face and drape herself around my ears and partially around my neck with the tip of her tail. With a loud his, her beady ears shut and she sleeps. HOW CAN SHE SLEEP WHEN I AM LOST? What a bitch she can be. "Shilva.. it's nice of you to join me." My tone is quipped with sass and sarcasm, two things I do not lack.

talk talk talk talk
ooc:; She wakes up, but can't remember what happened! :D Just to make things that much more interesting. And if Eris pays enough attention to aurelia, she'll see various parts of aurelia's body twitch every once in a while. Then, she wakes up, but can't remember things and has a massive headache. Kiara can heal away her headache, but the confusion will stay for another one or two posts. :3 Also, aurelia is using her chameleon rank magic every once in a while, so she's switching from invisible and visible like... a lot. But that's obvious, so i'll be suprised if eris doesn't see it! :D <3 THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

What in the fucking fuck!? There's some kind of massive commotion going on over the hills and I am about ready to snap someone's fucking neck. They're all babbling, whoever it is; maybe someone's hurt again? I know that I about had a panic attack when Seele came back all beat to rat shit, so, maybe? I stand at what I believe is in the middle of the herd land, ears laid back flat against my poll; I should have just stayed at the Basin, it was much less dramatic.. from what I could see any how.

My nostrils are eventually filled with the jaw-clenching scent of burnt hair, bringing my attention toward the - once more - shouts and squeals. "Well then." I huffed under a hot breath, flicking my long stringy tail. Finally I decide to see what in the hell is going on, walking at a slow pace to poke my lacey nose into some one else's business. My head swings lazily between my shoulders, tongue lolling out from between dark lips to wet them.

The earth climbs toward the clouds over head, rising to hold the shallow creek that cascades into a waterfall; I can smell the stirring water as it crashes to the bowl below, slowly eating away at the solid rock underneath. So many bodies to hold each of the manic voices; every one of them had been circling a limp body on the ground. The Blood girl stands above the unconscious one, three feathers already twisted into those rosy clumps of hair.

"Oh-ho-ho, fuck me running! This one again?" Wild eyes fall onto the sleepy mare, laughter poisoning my words. How in God's name did she find us again?! I find myself now watching Eris, a crooked smile tight on my face. "What was this all about?" I swing my maw to point at the freckled mare's scorched side, but out of the corner of my eye, the winged creature is twitching, then she is gone?

Taken off guard, I take a step back, swinging my haunches toward Eris so that I'm standing along her side. With my ears tied back, I lower my skull and snort loudly at the filly on the ground, snot flying from rattling nostrils. This goes on for a good minute, all the while I wanting nothing more than to smash this fucking rat's head into the rocky ground. "Why does she insist on coming around? Have you not figured it out, idiot?!"

A wing shoots off of her side for only a few seconds before it drops back down to her side with a heavy thud. Oh dear GOD I want to stomp on her! As if she could read my mind, I look to Eris for permission, a growl building in my throat. Now is when the scraggly filly starts to stand up, her body waving back and forth uneasily, and off of a sudden there's a snake and some nonsense babbling about the Moon Goddess and her future.

"Eris, can we just kill this little thing?" I grumble, watching the snake wrap around the gold-flecked mare's ears.

Walking "Talking"
Ooc: Liquid time because she'd actually be visiting the Basin with Illynx right meow. Whoops.

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
She shows up just in time to see my body dissapear and reappear. Then, she speaks. It's Agrona, the one who offered me a home in the swamp. Whether she was being sarcastic or serious, did not matter. To me, it was an invite. It was an invite I turned down, but nonetheless an invite. She was a sour flicka. Her tongue unheld, and her words laced with venom, but she has lost the scariness she used to have down to the wire. To me, she seems everywhere and unimpressive. She is just a bitch and everyone is her master. She is a street whore, but can get no one to lay upon her back and grace her with a foal. She would be no mother a foal would want. Agrona, the mare who could've been something big. The mare who has a very bright future behind her. She could've been big. She could have been feared, but now... I do not coward away from her. Do you see me trembling? No, because I am not.

"Fuck me running? Agrona, you suprise me everyday." A cynical smirk brews on my features as I continue. "And by that, I mean that you seem to get better everyday. I guess that is not a good thing for a mare attempting to be bad." My gaze pins on her, and I want so badly to burn her. To see the pain make her cringe, and to see her loose that dumb ass smirk she carries sometimes. "Does my invite to live with you still not stand? You had no problem asking me to stay in the swamp with you." I let out a loud cackle. My voice is eerie, but not exactly frightening. Being scary is not my forte, but I am sure everyone already knows that.

My head throbs wildly, and I still do not remember what has happened, so I do not listen to Agrona until after I am standing. "Eris, can we just kill this little thing?" My smirk has been lost, but my attitude has not been lost. "You see, Agrona. It's a funny thing that you seem to also get stupider as the days pass. My old leader, Midas, was small, but you wouldn't threaten him. What does my size have to do with my fighting capabilities?" I poke at her with my cocky voice. She doesn't scare me. She is a big bully... Nothing more. She's the mare with the bright future behind her.

talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3 EDIT:; I JUST REALIZED I SKIPPED ERIS! SO SORRY! ;-; it won't happen again! <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Luckly for the new mother, she had not been to far away when all the commotion and fussing started. The roan had left Keiran with her children, making sure they were safe before going to investigate for herself. By the time she arrived however the mare she thought was called Eris was asking for a healer. With a sigh, the roan girl moved in closer. What had gone on now?

As she drew closer, her eyes widened in shock. Several of her herd mates were burned, the burns ranging in various levels. A white and gold pegasus lay on the ground, clearly out of sorts. The mare seemed to be twitching. This surely was not good. She looks to the two of her herd mates who are closest to the strange mare before speaking. "What has happened here? Is she the source of all the yelling?" It seems only then does the mare seem to wake up and stop twitching much to the roan mare's relief.

You can do this. Be leader. You head healer. Keiran's voice of confidence had her smiling slightly. As long as someone believed in her, she could do this. After all, the God of the Earth would not of chosen her for the Earth Medic if he did not think she could handle it. "Those who have been burned and need to be healed need to come closer. Try to place yourselves worst to the least. I will do the best I can to heal them, but I can not say there will not be a scar.." It is with a frown that she admits this last part, but there is nothing that can be done about that.

She then turns her attention to the pegasus who seems to be freaking out now. She waits until her banter is done with her herd mate before speaking. "Considering the situation dear, I would advise you to watch your mouth when speaking to those who call the Hidden Falls their home." She steps to stand dangerously close to the pegasus who had finally gotten to her hooves. "Clearly someone put you on the ground, and i'm sure they would not be afraid to do so again. After all, were all a little insane around here." Her words carried a tone to them that showed the smaller roan was clearly not scared of the pegasus. She may be a healer, but she sure wouldn't stop anyone who tried to put this little pain in the ass back on the ground. "Now then, I suppose I should heal you as well. Does anywhere hurt?" Her emerald green eyes locked onto the mare's, waiting for an answer. Kiara meant business. Today was not the day to mess with her it seemed.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Eris] @[Aurelia] @[Circuta] @[Agrona]
Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.