the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathing in the rust of Monsters

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

What in the fucking fuck!? There's some kind of massive commotion going on over the hills and I am about ready to snap someone's fucking neck. They're all babbling, whoever it is; maybe someone's hurt again? I know that I about had a panic attack when Seele came back all beat to rat shit, so, maybe? I stand at what I believe is in the middle of the herd land, ears laid back flat against my poll; I should have just stayed at the Basin, it was much less dramatic.. from what I could see any how.

My nostrils are eventually filled with the jaw-clenching scent of burnt hair, bringing my attention toward the - once more - shouts and squeals. "Well then." I huffed under a hot breath, flicking my long stringy tail. Finally I decide to see what in the hell is going on, walking at a slow pace to poke my lacey nose into some one else's business. My head swings lazily between my shoulders, tongue lolling out from between dark lips to wet them.

The earth climbs toward the clouds over head, rising to hold the shallow creek that cascades into a waterfall; I can smell the stirring water as it crashes to the bowl below, slowly eating away at the solid rock underneath. So many bodies to hold each of the manic voices; every one of them had been circling a limp body on the ground. The Blood girl stands above the unconscious one, three feathers already twisted into those rosy clumps of hair.

"Oh-ho-ho, fuck me running! This one again?" Wild eyes fall onto the sleepy mare, laughter poisoning my words. How in God's name did she find us again?! I find myself now watching Eris, a crooked smile tight on my face. "What was this all about?" I swing my maw to point at the freckled mare's scorched side, but out of the corner of my eye, the winged creature is twitching, then she is gone?

Taken off guard, I take a step back, swinging my haunches toward Eris so that I'm standing along her side. With my ears tied back, I lower my skull and snort loudly at the filly on the ground, snot flying from rattling nostrils. This goes on for a good minute, all the while I wanting nothing more than to smash this fucking rat's head into the rocky ground. "Why does she insist on coming around? Have you not figured it out, idiot?!"

A wing shoots off of her side for only a few seconds before it drops back down to her side with a heavy thud. Oh dear GOD I want to stomp on her! As if she could read my mind, I look to Eris for permission, a growl building in my throat. Now is when the scraggly filly starts to stand up, her body waving back and forth uneasily, and off of a sudden there's a snake and some nonsense babbling about the Moon Goddess and her future.

"Eris, can we just kill this little thing?" I grumble, watching the snake wrap around the gold-flecked mare's ears.

Walking "Talking"
Ooc: Liquid time because she'd actually be visiting the Basin with Illynx right meow. Whoops.

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Eris_ - 05-15-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Agrona - 05-15-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Kiara - 05-22-2014, 11:40 PM