the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathing in the rust of Monsters

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
She shows up just in time to see my body dissapear and reappear. Then, she speaks. It's Agrona, the one who offered me a home in the swamp. Whether she was being sarcastic or serious, did not matter. To me, it was an invite. It was an invite I turned down, but nonetheless an invite. She was a sour flicka. Her tongue unheld, and her words laced with venom, but she has lost the scariness she used to have down to the wire. To me, she seems everywhere and unimpressive. She is just a bitch and everyone is her master. She is a street whore, but can get no one to lay upon her back and grace her with a foal. She would be no mother a foal would want. Agrona, the mare who could've been something big. The mare who has a very bright future behind her. She could've been big. She could have been feared, but now... I do not coward away from her. Do you see me trembling? No, because I am not.

"Fuck me running? Agrona, you suprise me everyday." A cynical smirk brews on my features as I continue. "And by that, I mean that you seem to get better everyday. I guess that is not a good thing for a mare attempting to be bad." My gaze pins on her, and I want so badly to burn her. To see the pain make her cringe, and to see her loose that dumb ass smirk she carries sometimes. "Does my invite to live with you still not stand? You had no problem asking me to stay in the swamp with you." I let out a loud cackle. My voice is eerie, but not exactly frightening. Being scary is not my forte, but I am sure everyone already knows that.

My head throbs wildly, and I still do not remember what has happened, so I do not listen to Agrona until after I am standing. "Eris, can we just kill this little thing?" My smirk has been lost, but my attitude has not been lost. "You see, Agrona. It's a funny thing that you seem to also get stupider as the days pass. My old leader, Midas, was small, but you wouldn't threaten him. What does my size have to do with my fighting capabilities?" I poke at her with my cocky voice. She doesn't scare me. She is a big bully... Nothing more. She's the mare with the bright future behind her.

talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3 EDIT:; I JUST REALIZED I SKIPPED ERIS! SO SORRY! ;-; it won't happen again! <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Eris_ - 05-15-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Aurelia - 05-17-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Agrona - 05-15-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Breathing in the rust of Monsters - by Kiara - 05-22-2014, 11:40 PM