all I see is cold born malice
Perhaps that is from the poisonous teat you were fed from
No one can truly know can they?

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
Africa blocks Sacre...

You’re but a bloody shadow, a figment on the wall (colour reference red/black or magic reference- can leech blood, and DT was fortified by a wall)
Oh I know, I know, you think you’re some kind of sly fox (companion reference- Sacre is bonded with a fox)
all I see is cold born malice (possibly a unicorn reference tracing back to Basin roots?)
Perhaps that is from the poisonous teat you were fed from (born from D'Artagnan and Kou, the doctor and the nurse. D'Art has poison magic)

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks Veil.

You’re but a bloody shadow, a figment on the wall - Appearance ref (black with red markings)
Oh I know, I know, you think you’re some kind of sly fox - Next two lines: personality reference. Directly from profile: malevolent and sly as a fox
all I see is cold born malice
Perhaps that is from the poisonous teat you were fed from - Reference to Confutatis, his mother.
No one can truly know can they? - Regime, the band he belongs to, is supposed to be secretive.

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle
Circuta blocks Eris.
"The Empress is not interested in your mediocre affairs, doll."

You’re but a bloody shadow, a figment on the wall - .."With a coat the colour of gold, Eris is always a bright and eye catching. Her dun coat is usually covered in mud or worse, blood." & "Since entering Helovia, Eris is now normally covered in swamp waters and blood."
Oh I know, I know, you think you’re some kind of sly fox - A reference to her personality, sly.
all I see is cold born malice - .."Eris was born a killer."
Perhaps that is from the poisonous teat you were fed from - "Her father taught her everything she knows, hot to hunt, how to fights and how to survive in the world. He managed to teach her all of this just in her first two years of life. He also taught her how to love and enjoy the pleasure in fighting and drawing blood. It was him who taught her how to love it when she hurt others and enjoy it even more when she drew blood. Once someone bled their life’s blood, it proved that they were moral, just like her. Eris and her father soon lived to create pain, fight in wars and generally cause destruction. They were very successful and shared a bond because of their casual appreciation of death."

Cause she's a Cruel Mistress
And a bargain must be made

Sorrow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Your unicorn boy and whore weren't wanted. Go back and play scum, for Veil was sought."

You’re but a bloody shadow, a figment on the wall - color and marking ref
Oh I know, I know, you think you’re some kind of sly fox - personality ref from profile
all I see is cold born malice - personality ref
Perhaps that is from the poisonous teat you were fed from - Reference to Confutatis and her magic
No one can truly know can they? - fluff