[OPEN] Bringing Daylight to The Night

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i just want someone to save me
i'll always be there when you wake

The ease that glazed over each tense muscle allows your face to rise up a little higher and your shoulders to relax, making you almost look regal and - we can't help but begin to laugh hysterically - brave. "You are paranoid Voodoo." her soft nose reaches out playfully and you can't help but return the same motion, hoping to bump her nose softly before she pulls back. The Sultana points out that your little bonded isn't quite suited for the desert either, and you chuckle softly at the sight of your damp canine. Her soft giggle fills the air like old music, your nostrils drawing in and expelling the dry air in steady rhythms as you hope to capture the loving sound in a mental note.

The cub runs her cooled body against her new friend, yapping once more before sneaking away and attempting to hide her starch white coat in the greenery of the oasis. Africa continues, pointing out that you were apparently not the only one who is so easy to stand out against bright, earthy soils. Your ears -having been tipped forward- turn back in confusion; had Aurelia brought Ryuu here? He doesn't look that much like you though.. at all really. He simply shares the same color as you in a few different spots.

Finally, you are allowed to answer the question, directing the conversation into a completely different turn. You're not sure what you expected: did you want the grey that you've always held in your heart as your "first crush" to jump in surprise, or be bitter and become sour toward you? "Congratulations." She offers, the warmth of her voice showing nothing but happiness toward your new fatherhood. Your stomach - a twisted mess already - bubbles uncomfortably and you suck in a deep breath, her question of his whereabouts causing you to shake your head quietly as you thought.

Glossy eyes drop once more from the angelic face of your friend, ashamed to admit that you have no idea where your own offspring is. But.. Africa is not one to be harsh or judge, surely she would understand under the circumstances, right? The breath is released in a partial sigh while you speak, your eyes still cast downward, watching the still sand around rough feet. "He lives in the World's Edge with his mother..." you hesitate to offer her name, but figure that the golden-dappled mare hadn't made it all the way over here. "Aurelia." you finish, the word actually fitting into the same sentence with only the slightest of pauses.

Both ears tip back against your poll now, remembering how bitter the mare had been when you had tried to meet your own offspring. Pyscho bitch one of us scoffs and we all roll our eyes in synch, pulling a paper out from beneath one of our scaly feet to spit on it; it was the memory of the night you and your pal Rostislav had apparently both had your way with Aurelia. "She told me that I either had to stay with them to see him, or I needed to leave." the words are hushed and ashamed, eyes finally reaching back up to Africa slowly. "His name is Ryuu, and he has a twin sister who is not mine." Fuck, good luck explaining how that works!

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Africa]

i like watching puddles gather rain
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Bringing Daylight to The Night - by Voodoo - 05-16-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Bringing Daylight to The Night - by Africa - 05-28-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Bringing Daylight to The Night - by Voodoo - 05-30-2014, 12:13 PM