the Rift

Happy Hour [Open]

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

The pale figure of the sturdy brute was indeed prouder than before. Thanks to the petite Xira, Andash had been gifted with a magnificent wing to replace the deformed one. No longer did he feel the clown, he was almost whole as a creature in body. The emotions he felt towards the mossy roan were not able to be described in one sentence, for they ran deep within him at such a complex angle. All he knew was that someday he was going to repay here, one day. With his azure pools set on the horizon, heading towards the cool refreshing waters of the oasis, he danced forward on his leaden daggers in a forward motion, being careful not to have too much of a spring in his step.

Atop his back, nestled in the feathers was Cenny. The little puffin had been nonstop chirping on the travel back from the Heart of Helovia, but the noise was merely background hum to his ears. The sun beat down a little less furiously upon them, but this time he welcomed the heat. Andash was not exactly a fan of the cold weather. As he came closer to the oasis, he stopped, smelt the air and when he decided it was safe for his little newborn he stepped forward. Placing her safely on the warm sand, he bent down and took a long drink from the cool liquid. His handsome crown reflected back up to him, and in the corner of his pools he caught sight of his new wing. Bless you Earth god, bless you Xira he though warmly, a smile spreading across his velveteens.

In the midst of his thoughts, he gently threw his neck and crown back into position, buffing out his blood stained chest and pulling the puffling closer to him. The daylight was reaching its peak, and now he did not know what to do with himself. Flying was not yet an option. Perhaps getting the chance to meet more of his herd? The Throat bore many creatures within the herd, the majority of whom he had not yet had the pleasure of meeting. Curiosity swelled inside him as the prospect of getting to know more of his new herd shone down on him. Peeking down to the little ball of fluff, he said,
"It's just a matter of finding them, isn't it?" He cooed to Cenny, her innocent pools watching him as if he was her mother.

[OOC: Andash is looking to meet more of the herd!]

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
Scouting the lands was monotone, dull, boring - that is, unless one knew how to occupy their time. Thoughts of loved ones often allowed the hours to trickle past a little bit quicker, exercises of the mind and body also helping time seemingly speed up. Azzuen was good at making time pass, for he had dedicated himself to patrols even more so than the warriors that followed him, being General meant he had to prove he was worthy to hold the title. It was a comfortable crown of responsibility for him to wear, he did not long to be Leader alongside Kri, though often he would aid her in making decisions that were akin to a Leader's concern. He was happy with his lot, and would happily continue working to ensure he always earned what he was given in life.

A deep rolling baritone announced his approach, the stallion good-naturedly tossing his chiselled crown in greeting as he made his landing near the lake, and the pale wraithlike stallion Andash. He saw the small pile of feathers that was a young puffin bird, and gave it a smile, his hooves making his approach a steady walk after his wings folded in to his sides and the ground, not the air, was his medium. He looked at the steed anew, noting a strange marking upon his left wing that he hadn't noticed before - and with a second glance, noticing that the wing itself seemed symmetrical to the other. A broad grin allowed his ivories to show, a hearty chuckle rumbling forth from him. He extended his own right wing to bump against Andash's left comradely, before speaking.

"I see you've had a brush with a God." He was happy for the stallion, he knew how much it meant for him to be able to fly. "We'll get you in the air soon enough." He added with a wink, remembering the frustrating times as a young colt, learning his footing, learning the boundaries of his own wings. Even now, he was able to reflect on Cirrus' frustrations at not being able to soar for hours at a time yet. "Perhaps you can learn with your new young friend here." He gestured to the hatchling, his words also silently enquiring after her name, wanting to know more. A companion wasn't something Azzuen strove for, he found enough ties to his daughter and mate, though of course, he would never turn one down should he ever be chosen. With a happy grin the charred stallion tipped a hindleg up on its toe, allowing time to stand still for a moment of respite.

[Azz would like to meet more of the herd too :3 ]

Unregistered

andash</style>

Andash's attention quickly focused on the pegasus that was slowly closing in on land close to him, and then gracefully swooped down, collecting the land underneath his dark daggers. The ashen brute's gaze became clearer the closer it moved towards him, and soon he saw the familiar frame of Azzuen, the General. The charcoal beast was a striking and almost maginificent sight. He bore the display of an authoritative sir, balancing his weight atop his sturdy pillars and bearing a grace that Andash could only wish to have. But as well as this, the little time that he had known Azzuen, the ashen brute had become fond of him, judging him positively, for the smokewash'd beast also seemed to be a kind soul, willing to help and make his own judgments fairly. This was something that Andash saw as a fitting trait for a superior.

The kind expression on the charcoal brute's face was one of warmth for Andash, his bleached pelt gleaming magnificently underneath the heavens, almost as if the sun was shining on him. The gesture towards his wing filled him with pride and what could only be described as desire for the one that had gifted him such a present. I see you've had a brush with a God. The words were humorous and an opening to a conversation that Andash was happy to be involved in.
"In truth, I cannot wait to test it out," he paused before continuing, his voice that was deep and charming became softer, quieter, "But it was not my doing, I did not request this..." He smiled fondly as his thoughts swam back to the petite mossy roan, his azure pools shining brighter than ever.

Azzuen then gestured to his little baby, Cenny. Andash leant down and nudged the little pufflin fondly, she was almost like a child to him, in a weird way. Yet being a proud brute, he would never admit this to anyone. The little bird chirped at them both, content with waddling round the ashen beast's pillars. She flapped her minuscule wings and Andash chuckled lightly. "Azzuen, meet Cenny. I'm learning that she can be quite a handful." This point was proved as the little companion tried to make a run for it into the oasis, but was soon pulled back by the motherly Andash, making sure not to harm her as he nudged her with his handsome crown back close between the Throat members.

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
Curiosity sparked behind Azzuen's ever-changing hued eyes, as Andash hinted that someone had gifted him with the use of his deformed wing again. He didn't press the steed with more questions, his own suspicions growing happily within him. Azzuen wished the steed nothing but happiness that he himself had found, that his wing had been healed was, he knew, one of the keys to Andash's happiness. The bond that existed between he and Cenny, now, would also give the steed something more to think about, a family to care for. But the General knew that the little puffin would not have been responsible for the soldier's wing to be reformed, he knew that that was the work of a God - work that had not been requested by Andash himself. The coal tinged brute smiled to himself, wondering at how swiftly Andash had likely gotten himself an admirer.

"I am glad such a generous friend has found you worthy of their admiration." He spoke, voicing his suspicions, if cryptically. A small chuckle sounded as the brute watched the puffin's movements, nodding in understanding, thinking of his own cloud-hued daughter. As if his thoughts summoned the little belle, he heard the telltale signs of her nearing arrival. Footfalls haphazardly brought the cloudy little belle into the scene, her wings open with the effort of trying to get her bodice airborne (and succeeding an increasingly amount of the time), her breathes coming quickly and rushed.
"Dad!" Her youthful voice exclaimed happily, a shrill whinny echoing from her maw as she closed the gap between them swiftly with the bump of her delicate muzzle. Her coat reflected the patchy, cloudy sky above today, the strange white markings drifting over her hide that was otherwise a brilliant sky blue colour.

A fond, loving smile was upon the General's façade now, as he wuffled warmly to his daughter, before gesturing to Andash and introducing her. "This is my little handful, Cirrus. Cirrus, this is Andash, one of our newest Soldiers, and his friend, Cenny." He scratched her poll affectionately with his teeth, ruffling the little tufts of forelock that was swiftly growing to match her father's.
"Hello!" The filly said, probably a bit too loudly, bouncing her way over the pale stallion, bottle-brush tail thumping eagerly against her plump buttocks. Her small tiara bent to regard the puffin kindly, blowing gentle breezes of air at the baby bird playfully before looking at Andash again.
"Your wings need more muscles!" It was an abrupt observation, and the flicka earned a swift nip upon her rump from her father for being so sharp in her criticisms. Small ears swivelled back against her nape, she darted sideways and bowed her head to her father, frowning and pawing at the earth in concentration. No apology came forth from her however - in her mind, she had made a fair judgement.

It was true however, the muscle bulk about Andash's wing joints were insufficient, and that would be his biggest hurdle in getting airborne. "What Cirrus means, Andash, is that she would be happy to show you some of the exercises she has been doing to help strengthen her own muscles in preparation for flight." Azzuen spoke with an apologetic look to the ghostly steed before him, hoping he was understanding of his boisterous daughter's mannerisms. Assigning Cirrus the task of helping Andash woul dbe good for both of them - if Andash wanted to, he could learn to fly all the sooner, and Cirrus would be made to keep within the borders of the Throat for longer than her wandering wings-and-hooves currently permissioned. The filly looked at her father with a small scowl, poking her tongue out from behind charred lips. A small snort crumpled her nostrils, before she shook her small head, and looked up brightly again, at Andash.

"I think I can make this fun for us." There was probably a touch too much enthusiasm in her words, that made Azzuen concerned for a moment.. But he knew his daughter meant well.

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
He’d been in the Dragon’s Throat for just a few days, but the unbearable heat with which he had arrived to the land of Helovia had subsided. And the season everybody called Orangemoon had begun, with colorful leaves and much more comfortable temperatures. Being a pegasus, used to fly high up were the air was cool, Breeze had naturally thicker skin and even his summer coat was a bit longer and fluffier. So, even if he slept through most of the days and got up at night, the change of weather was welcomed by the colt.

This day he was lying, completely camouflaged, in a cream colored and yellow thicket just a stone’s throw away from the lake. He’d been sleeping or dozing most of the day and it wasn’t many Throat members who came to this side of the lake, but now he was woken by the sound of voices. He listened without actually hearing for a while. First there was only one male voice, then another came, this one sounding older and after a few sentences had been exchanged a young voice joined in. A filly - still only a foal by the sound of her, but Breeze’s interest was perked anyway. He guessed he’d more of a chance befriending her than the older stallions so in a sudden urge for company he stood up.

Breeze didn’t look his age. He was quite big and muscular for a 1 and a half year old and his mane and tail was already long. He looked to be at least 3 years, but his black eyes clearly spoke of his innocence and youth. When he saw the group of three pegasi he felt very shy and his muzzle trembled a bit. The black stallion looked like he was someone of importance and the ghostly white one was also surely superior to Breeze - and not only by age, he thought. The cream colt gave them all a shivering smile, he was careful not to look the other stallions directly in the eye - afraid they would think he meant to challenge them.

At length Breeze managed to speak one little word: "Hi." then his ears fell to the sides and he watched the three of them from under his forelock - embarrassed.

Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
BLAME IT ON HELL'S FIRE AND ON MY DESIRES
THE SKIES ARE CRYING
BLOOD.

Ophelia had finally returned to her homeland after some time of exploring the remainder of this large continent. She had quite a bit of important information as well as a new ability granted to her mercifully by the Sun God. She lifted her tan, cloven hooves high as she gracefully two-beated across the sand, and she grimaced at the fact that even though it was getting cooler everywhere else, the desert still had a warm, hot breeze the lifted her white and crimson mane.

In the distance she spied the familiar Azzuen as well as two others whom she had never met before. With a pleased smile on her lips that belied the still wounded heart beneath, she strode into the fray, her lobes perked happily atop her horned crown. A small, precious child stood at Azzuen's side, and from her markings, she was obviously his daughter. Cirrus. She managed to catch the young, feathered filly's name.

A stallion she barely managed to trump in height stood, speaking to Azzuen, and she observed him carefully, catching onto the fact that he was a new warrior, and she smiled kindly. A strange, curious looking bird made a run for the Oasis, and she snorted in amusement. Another, young pegasus was nearby as well, though he chose to speak to the child; he looked barely out of his childhood as well. Then again, Ophelia was still at the cusp of two years.

"Greetings Azzuen and all," she said, nodding her head respectfully. She felt her cloven toes fill with desert sand, and she rested one of her hind legs. "I am Ophelia, a sleuth." She stated her title proudly, but she could not help but recall the fact that she had never belonged anywhere that her sister was not. She lowered her white, elegant neck to look at the young filly. "So, you want to be a mighty warrior, hm Cirrus?" she asked, winking her crimson eye at the child.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Unregistered

andash</style>

Azzuen's words almost prompted Andash into spilling who had gifted him with such a beautiful gift - his wing. He thought that since he was of course the General, the charcoal brute deserved a brief explanation as to who had done such a wonderful deed. And of course as perhaps one of the many favours he felt he owned the mossy roan duchess. Everybody needed to be spoken highly of, even if they didn't request it. But he wanted Xira to be seen as more than the cold character that she initially appeared to creatures, and so, with a slight sigh he smiled as he told his friend,
"Dearest Xira gifted me with my wing, she went to the Veins and the Earth god bestowed upon me this," he chuckled before adding, "I never thought that she would do such a thing, but if anything I am glad for knowing her." A warmth and desire spread through his figure and this emitted out of his azure orbs, but hoping not to sound too obvious as he must have been, he quickly resided these thoughts and concentrated on keeping Cenny from wandering. Her lighthearted, carefree antics gave him something to think about other than the petite femme that roamed the lands of Helovia. He hoped that he could meet her soon, and somehow go to new heights with her.

The sudden influx of three other creatures came upon the pair. The small figure of what almost looked like the spitting image of Azzuen, except for some features, swooped onto the scene. The little filly was bouncy and full of life, something that made Andash smile. He loved to see the little ones so elated and ready for their lives. Her high voice sounded out and began a small conversation between her and her father. The charcoal then announced her name, Cirrus. It was fitting for the little dear, and it did look like she was a handful. Yet he still chuckled and warmed to her as she said her greetings and advanced on little Cenny, playfully trying to start up some sort of game with the puffin. Cenny went about to display her pitifully small wings and charge with high pitched chirps towards Cirrus in a playful fashion.
Then the dark filly made an observation towards Andash's wings, one that was very true. He simply shrugged it off - he didn't mind, it was true and he couldn't deny it. He smiled, and answered, "Haha yes they do, Cirrus." Azzuen then apologised for his daughter by offering her services to help him fly, and with that he stared at the brute and dipped his head in respect. "That would be most kind, Azzuen," he then turned his attention to the little one, playfully dancing on his daggers and saying, "Fun you say? I'm up for that!" He laughed broadly, hoping Cirrus would see the humour.

And then the dark figure of a fairly large auric or frosted creature stepped forward. His wings immediately struck Andash, they were similar to that of an owl's. He would have guessed the brute to be fairly young judging by his appearence, but the obsidian orbs told a far younger story. He was shy, and as he introduced himself briefly to Cirrus, probably because she was the same sort of age. He seemed to be overcome with embarrassment. The ashen beast sighed and walked over to him, careful not to step on Cenny with his large leaden daggers. The ghostly white appearance of the brute could have been rather intimidating for the stranger, but his pools spoke of friendliness and the will to get to know him. "Hello, I am Andash. This is Azzuen and Cirrus," he gestured towards the father and daughter in turn, and then dipped his down to the puffin baby, "And this rascal is Cenny. Who are you?" His words were spoken out of kindness and in no way a rude manner, he was respectful of the stranger - he was frightened of the trio that were strangers to him. Andash then heard the sound of another creature coming into the vicinity.

She was a strikingly beautiful bleached creature, with a twisted horn of equal magnificence. Only a young thing she was, but Andash could still admire her beauty. The crimson fringes of her silks and one orb, the other sapphire, added to her overall appearance. Her voice rang out to greet them all, and then she stated her own name and title. What is a sleuth? Andash was still getting to grips with the ranks and everything else in Helovia, this rank was one that he was not accustomed to. Ophelia then spoke to the filly, her playfulness being invesigated by the pale brute. He smiled warmly to the next stranger, before saying, "I'm sure she will make a fine warrior if she chooses," he turned to Azzuen and spoke highly of his daughter. She was certainly going to be a blessing to the herd, "Forgive me, I have not introduced myself yet. I am Andash, a warrior." He dipped his crown to the duchess, before curiosity tempted him to inquire, "May I ask what a sleuth is?"

[OOC: Very very very sorry for such a long post... And the wait!]

Olema Surema Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Pale wings brush against one another as we move with careful steps through the sand. It presses into out hides like small teeth, comfortable on some areas and less so in others. We'll clean up later, but we're about to get our hooves dirty again so it wouldn't make much sense to worry about vanity in the meantime.

We move with a casual, comfortable grace. It's as if we've always lived here, always been here. This is our first time in the Throat - we just finished speaking with Kri not long ago, of matters not truly important to dwell upon. We have our rules, our pieces, our board.

Blue eyes trail across the strange conglomerate of Throatlings, like fingers gently caressing a chess piece in preparation of the first move, so we stroke and choose and weigh. We snuff the light of excitement from our features however, feigning nonchalance even as we quietly decide among ourselves - a tilt of the head, a flick of the ear, it's all we need to converse.

"Someone who gathers information through often obscure methods." We slide our reply in just as our bodies melt around either side of the unicorn girl. We smile amiably at her, lips lifting together on either side of her as our heads incline toward her in unison. We are intrigued by her. Why a unicorn among so many pegasus, why a sleuth when her head is equipped with a more physical weapon already?

"An honorable rank for the gifted." Olema murmurs. "Many can learn to fly, to fight, to heal, but it is not often you can teach someone to think." Surema adds. Blue eyes catch one another and we shift our bodies just slightly, shoulders likely to brush the pale unicorn's side just barely as our hips cock out in conversational ease.

We say no more. For now our breaths are caught in anticipation of the magical sensation overwhelming us, should our touch have been true. Surema is preparing for the overwhelming pressue in the back of her mind and the sudden influx of scattered information crowding the backs of her eyes. Olema is staged to ball up the tingling she'd feel all over her body, to hold it inside and maintain her appearance for the time being. She must move quickly, because Surema will be sifting through the memories she copied and it will be up to Olema to keep up their airs until Surema has the presence to return.

It is as yet, an unperfected system, by they do not often make mistakes.
and i'll guide you through the darkest nights to stand beside you on the brightest days

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered

The quiet mare gently walked across the new lands, her hooves sinking into the sand. This was a whole new place for her. She had been welcomed by the herd, and she was more than happy.
It reminded her of her old herd, her old home.
But this was new, with new faces and new names to learn. The buckskin smiled, and knew that she would know the names in a few days.

The only difference between her old home and this, was the terrain. There had been green grass everywhere in the valley. Here was just.. Sand. Desert. Except for the waterhole - which had lush grass around it and also a forest growing next to it.
But she enjoyed this place. Cherie loved it.
Her sensitive ears picked up a voice, or no.. Two voices, sharing sentences. The mare snorted, and changed her direction towards the voices.

As the mare came closer, she saw a group of pegasi and a unicorn. She tilted her head a bit. Only one unicorn? And no equines?
'I guess the other unicorns and equines stayed at home,' she thought, and looked at the group with her black orbs.
The two voices that she had herd must've come from the twin-fillies she saw. They were white with identical blue markings on their right shoulders.
'Such beautiful fillies.. I wonder who's their mother?', the mare silently thought, and smiled a little. She came closer to the gathering.

She wasn't as shy as she had been in the Treshold, she felt like home here. So it was only natural for her to say hello to these new faces.
"Hello, everyone", she said as she walked with lowered head to the group. She placed herself next to the other unicorn, since the pegasi were all stallions. Well, except for the fillies.
Cherie had a feeling that she would get really comfortable here, and that made her happier than ever.

Word count: 325

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Andash spoke of Xira then, a mare whom Azzuen knew the name of but nothing more, but he was pleased to hear that the Throat was host to such a lovely character. He smiled, and looked forward to meeting this Xira. Andash then responded to Cirrus, most kindly - the young filly had already forgotten about her reprimand - a broad smile curving her lips at his words, nodding at the suggestion of fun. Oh yes, she would make these exercises fun, just you wait.

It was not long, however, before another arrived, another young colt seeking company. The stallion placed a smile upon his kind face, his daughter stepping forth also to nudge his side playfully. This Breeze was older than her, but not by much, she was eager to make friends and have more even partners to practice flying against. "Hi!" She said happily, her voice chiming enthusiastically. Nodding her tiara as Andash introduced them to the new young stallion.

Ophelia then entered the fray, to which the young pegasus filly responded even more enthusiastically, "Of course I am. I'm the General's daughter! I'm going to be Leader some day, like my dad's mum." Matter-of-factly she delivered the words to the pale unicorn mare, nodding her head with a certainty only youthful ignorance could bestow. Andash asked what a sleuth was, a fair question, for Cirrus did not completely understand either.

But then more arrived, two now, young fillies, similar in age to the young unicorn and pegasus colt that were already here. Cirrus sparked an interest in them immediately, the way they carried themselves was admirable, the sisterly bond obviously strong between them. Cirrus immediately yearned for a sibling of her own, and shot a look at her father, though it went unseen. She didn't know exactly how all that worked yet anyway, only that a great love between Azzuen and Cassiopeia created her.

"You're pretty." The young filly said to the other pale fillies, admiring their alabaster pelts, their unique markings. She shifted her weight to stand closer to her father, whose wing automatically leaned over her own frame, encasing her in a protective barrier of feathers. She suddenly felt a need to be close to a family member. "What's your names?" With a curious tilt of her own petite tiara, she enquired of the twins their callings.

Another arrived, this time one without wings, but a stunning horn adorning her crown. Neither Azzuen nor Cirrus knew her name, but both smiled welcomingly to her. "Greetings," the deep voice of the General uttered, as he dipped his majestic crown to her. "I am Azzuen, this here is my daughter Cirrus. Who might you be?"
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Breeze Posts: N/A
    Unregistered
    Oh, how fast it became crowded by the oasis. One by one - or rather one by two by one - they came; unicorns and pegasi, Throat dwellers and… could the twin fillies be Outcasts? Breeze eyes them all, his black pools wide and showing just a slight hint of fear. He was after all his mother’s son, but the young buck was fighting inside, fighting to bring forth a more self-assured mask - a face more suitable for a stallion his age. At length he succeeded. His neck straightened a bit, his ears pricked up and he released his tightly folded wings just a little and voila - he looked quite a bit more secure.

By the time Breeze had won control over himself so much time had passed since he’d gotten the question of his name that he felt a bit silly. Other words and names had been shared as well and the conversation had revolved mostly around the dazzling unicorn mare, Ophelia, who had been the first to join the quartet of pegasi.
    Breeze carefully eyed her spiraled horn and moved half an inch away from her. She was very beautiful in her ivory and crimson draping, but he had an irrational fear for sharp things so her horn scared him a bit. He fought not to show it as well as he fought not to show the unease he felt at the present of the two pale fillies. They were so alien, so strange and Breeze felt no desire to get to know them better.

A buckskin unicorn mare was present too and just like the fillies she didn’t speak her name. Maybe she knew them all? But Breeze saw nothing in the eyes of the other that confirmed that. Finally, when all fell silent, Breeze found his window to speak. He cleared his throat and let his black eyes travel over them all - very fast when he passed the pegasi fillies - then he said: "So many new faces in such a short time. I’m happy to meet so many of my new herdmates. I was brought here recently by Cassiopeia, and I’m Breeze son of Al-Shahin and Ru’yah." he smiled, amazingly without shivering.
    He also directed an extra smile to Azzuen and Andash who had both been very kind and indulgent about his past embarrassment.

Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
    Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
    Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
    Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
    BLAME IT ON HELL'S FIRE AND ON MY DESIRES
    THE SKIES ARE CRYING
    BLOOD.

Ophelia thought that Andash was a handsome name, and she smiled at the noble, winged stallion, bowing her head respectfully. "Greetings Andash, a sle - " she paused, pale brows furrowing deeply as she felt small, warm bodies run against her sides. The two twins answered his question, but the mare watched the two warily, her two-toned eyes taking in their mischievous expressions passed across her figure. What were they up to? "Yes, my job is to gather information and relay my findings to the Queen, Kri. I actually have quite a bit that I need to tell her, if any of you knows where she is..." Phi trailed, looking at the faces.

Suddenly, Ophelia's memories were shoved up into the forefront of her mind. Every single detail of every single second of her life lunged forward, and she wondered what was going on. Was it the two twins? Were they stealing her memories? How could such a normal mind ever hold all that her mind held? Every scent, touch, emotion, sound, feeling that she kept so neatly organized her the encyclopedia of her life. The fear of the shades as the murdered her friends and the crimson black of their horrid faces; the pain of shoulder her sister's crippled figure across the vast expanse of uninhabited lands; the secret fear of needing to be needed.

Ophelia would not stand idly by and allow such a violation. She stared into the eyes of those around her, using her gift from the Sun God to stare into their souls until she reached the two pegasus fillies. WHAT ARE YOU UP TO? she said clearing and loudly in her own head, hoping that if they were indeed reading her mind, that her voice would ring loud and clear in theirs. "YOUR MIND CANNOT HOLD ALL OF WHAT MINE DOES; YOU ARE WARNED." Or, at least not without severe discomfort and even mental pain. Some of the detail was bound to leak out, right?

Just then, a unicorn approached and Ophelia nodded to her, waiting for Azzuen to speak first as the highest ranking Throat member here. Then, the skittish pegasus spoke his name - Breeze, and related his heritage. "Al-Shahin! He saved me life!" she exclaimed, her expression joyful. "Where I was born on the Tides, a gyphon attacked my sister and I when we were still fillies. Al-Shahin bravely saved us, and I am grateful."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
    Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Olema Surema Posts: N/A
    Unregistered

We have little time, or rather no time, to respond to anyone's reaction to our arrival. The touch placed upon Ophelia effects us in a way that the others had not. More properly to say that is, it effected Surema in a strange way.

The lovely angel in white crumples to her knees as the influx of information rattles her. Olema's eyes widen a bit, her body shifting with discomfort as she maintains her own form and quietly despairs over the reaction from Surema. Her sister would not play such a ruse this thick in the game, so what then was happening?

"Oh my, has the heat gotten to you sister?" Olema asks pleasantly, head cocked to the side while blue eyes caress her kneeling body in terror. Olema glances back at the gathered and offers them a toothy smile before slipping behind Ophelia to stand protectively beside her Nightingale.

Surema is lost. She is drifting in and out of the tide of the memories provided by Ophelia. Caught at sea with salt laden wings, she will surely drown.

It is at that point that we are assaulted internally by the voice we know to be the unicorn's. This makes us both jump, heads snapping up to let ice bore into the horned girl. We are unfamiliar with this type of intrusion, but more than that, her warning lingers like a bad taste. Olema's eyes shift to Surema, the girl still glaring beneath white lashes as her body quivers in an attempt to rise. She is worried as to what has happened. If what Ophelia says is true, will there be lasting effects from this? Have we played with a game we barely know the rules of?

"Pardon us, seems my sister is a bit under the weather. Have a good afternoon..." Olema murmurs sweetly. She bumps her nose against Surema and shoulders her to a stand, the pair fleeing together on trotting limbs as both were anxious to be gone from the weight of stranger's eyes and especially gone from Opehlia, the one who spoke in their minds.
    and i'll guide you through the darkest nights to stand beside you on the brightest days

Cherie Posts: N/A
    Unregistered

With a big heart comes big love... But will you be able to handle it?

The first one to greet Cherie was a little filly with beautiful, big wings. Or, more correct, her dad greeted her. Her black orbs observed them both. There were some similarities between them.
    'Cirrus and Azzuen, nice names,' she thought, and smiled at them both, right before she decided to introduce herself to the Throat-members. This was the first introduction she made to the herdmembers in such a - now - large group.

"I am Cherie, a new member of your wonderful herd. I was brought by Aure and Sierra, who claimed to be members of the Dragon's Throat." The buckskin had a polite tone in her voice, as she felt like this Azzuen was one of the high-ranked in the herd. It was just the impression he gave her.
    The second one she heard was a young colt named Breeze. He had a light, creamy coat and black eyes - just like her. She felt no recognition to the names he spoke, but the white unicorn with dual colored eyes seemed to recognize them.

Her reaction was un-expected, and Cherie jumped a bit. Apparently, the father of Breeze had saved this white unicorn and her sister when they were just foals. Interesting story, but nothing especially interesting to the sandy colored mare.
    Suddenly, one of the white twinsisters collapsed. She turned her head to them, when the one who still stood on her legs spoke to her sister.
    "Oh my, has the heat gotten to you sister?"

'Oh my, polite foals,' Cherie thought, and watched as the filly on the ground tried to stand up. It was clear that she had problems standing up straight like before the white unicorn spoke.
    After a few minutes or so, the healthy filly spoke once more.
    "Pardon us, seems my sister is a bit under the weather. Have a good afternoon..."

The mare watched as the twinsisters walked away, one leaning against the other. 'Strange twins,' she thought and raised an invisible 'brow to them. She would probably get to know them sooner or later - even if the thought of it made her quite uncomfortable.
    Cherie turned to the others, and smiled warm. Hopefully she would be accepted by her new family.

Word count: 374
    OOC: Oh, my turn? ^^ sorry for not writing ^^ I didn't know it was my turn :3 I'm gonna post after I come home tonight - going to the movies with my brother :D Done :D

Walk, walk, walk.
    "Talk, talk, talk."
    Think, think, think.