the Rift

If Only You Knew

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

My ears lay back against thick white hair, dark lids closing wild violet eyes off from this world. I had moved out of the Falls to find something to occupy my time, thanks to a whole lot of nothing going on today; what a strange place we ran: one day full of fiery, emotional pegasi and a mad Eris giggling and feeding and petting her new baby doll, the next completely bland and tired. Thankfully, we are only a stones throw away from the outlining forests, and I had decided to go wander. The morning had been coated with fresh Birdsong dew, the sky littered with rain clouds and threatening to dampen my already dirty coat, but somehow I had avoided it when I disappeared into the mouth of the woods.

A solid tree stands to my right side, proving what I feel is plenty more than enough safety from one side; standing in the open is just far too dumb, it's basically like asking for someone to come knock you over. The sleepy state that had settled over me allowed a good power nap before brush began being torn down in the distance, followed up by a cry of frustration.. make that two, or three. Like an ancient dragon waken by the movement of his gold, my eyes slip open, the impure purple gaze glaring at the world already. An irritated sigh escapes through dark lips and I lift my laced snout high into the air, stretching my muscles and allowing myself to come out from under the veil of sleep.

My crown drops to shoulder height again, a yawn stretching my jaws apart before I can move deeper into the forest and find out who is causing this commotion. One slate grey foot before the next leads me down a less used trail that is crowded by heavy vines full of thorns and small purple and pink blossoms; rough lips drop to a flower, nibbling at it before I decide to not pluck it from it's life line. The rustling is much closer now, and a last cry reaches me, ears pinning against my poll; I am not ready for this yet, I just fucking woke up. "Shut the fuck up!" I growl, lilac eyes narrowed at the noise.

I crane my neck, looking around, attempting to decipher where exactly the body was hidden in all of this rat shit mess, but instead, my impatience slides over my brain like an avalanche and I growl again. "Where in the hell are you anyway?"

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: @[Morrigan]

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
If Only You Knew - by Morrigan - 05-16-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Agrona - 05-16-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Morrigan - 05-17-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Delinne - 05-18-2014, 12:19 PM