If Only You Knew

Morrigan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Flee! Flee!
Run for your lives!
There is nowhere to hide!
-Smaug

The sound of another horse calmed the mare, her wide nostrils and snorting hushing to a quick, unstable breath. Although the noise of the other mare was a pleasant comfort, her words were not an amenity. It actually angered the demoness hiding away in her spiral tower, the first emotion in hours, maybe even days. But it was easy enough to swallow back the fury and assume the mask, her voice reflecting the sweet tone of her new character. "I'm over here, madam, I'm afraid I'm a little bit stuck," No falsity showed through in the well practiced notes, in fact she had practiced for hours on her journey to this new place. It gave her a private smile that she had started the race on a good foot, especially when the contest appeared to have no end. She hid away her grin, the flash of the devil disappearing once again behind wild, confused eyes and a sweet, innocent tone. "Let me try to get to you," Slashing through dense foliage and entangled her front legs with bright green ropes of ivy and other creeping plants. Finally, she could see the dark form which she had fought so hard to reach, but still, a veil of greenery separated them. Conquering the last set of challenges, a short hedge, as well as a few low branches, she caught a full view of the mare.

Non potest, she has horns?! Surprise rushed over the roan mare, dark eyes now widening in surprise rather then terror. She had heard the tales her mother had told, but due to her mother's insanity, which had grown as she advanced in years, she had always had to take her mother's stories with a grain of salt. So to see two spiraling, antelope horns atop this mare's head, she could barely believe her eyes. Remembering her character, the naivety and lack of filter between her thoughts and mouth. "My mother told me, but I didn't really believe her. I've never met a unicorn before..." Her voice faded as she stared at the horns sprouting from this unicorn's forehead. As if she realized she was gawking, she muttered an apology and lowered her eyes as well as drooped her ears to half mast.

Gazing up from her submissive position, her sweet tones touched the air once again, this time a little less brave and a tad more shy, all fake of course, inside she was laughing at how well she was acting the part. She questioned if she should use her real name, but all who already knew it were dead, so she couldn't find a reason not to. "Um... my name is Morrigan," Adding to her role, she shifted from foot to foot, never really moving anywhere from her designated spot, just showing her discomfort at the display this stranger had been witness. Looking around, she saw the beauty of the blooms which hid the agonizing situation she had just been stuck in. From this side of the thicket, it looked to be impassable, but lovely, due to the vibrant colors. She nearly scoffed at the lies which the forest held, but she held her character. It was then that she realized the similarity between that treacherous place and herself, they were reflections, due to the terror which they hid behind a charming facade.
Tag: @[Agrona]
Hover for Translations

Messages In This Thread
If Only You Knew - by Morrigan - 05-16-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Agrona - 05-16-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Morrigan - 05-17-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Delinne - 05-18-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Agrona - 05-21-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Morrigan - 05-25-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Tamme - 05-27-2014, 08:15 PM