the Rift

If Only You Knew

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

The voice kept coming from the brush, but I still couldn't find a face in all of that mess. "Madam," you chuckle softly at the name, going down the list of what you have been called, and that was a first. With ears tied back against thick cream hair, I shifted backward half of a foot, "Let me try to get to you." the disembodied voice whimpers again; the brush is all shaking again and I can hear vines snapping from their roots, so I stand and wait patiently, my lace printed face slack with the most dull, bored appearance.

Slowly but surely the mare crept from the shrubbery, her blue face peeking out from behind green; no horns adorned her face, and as far as I could see, no wings settled on her back either. Dark eyes took in my body, and filled with what I suspected was either surprise or fear. The idea of pure astonishment allowed a pleased smile to pull my lips into a grin. The nameless mare with the white stripe down her face babbled for a second about her mother, "-I've never met a unicorn before." The smile split into two and my jaw dropped, a wicked laugh filling the pine scented air. "Then you're going to be in for a wild ride deary."

All of my family is made up of both horned and winged creatures, though there are a few like this stunned female.. Eris for example! But.. besides Eris, I really can't think of any off of the top of my head. Abishia, the little filly who wanted to be a unicorn bad enough to wear a fake horn. Poor girl. The laugher shakes my thin chest for a couple of seconds afterword, casually letting my lips slip back into a tight line. I can smell the crisp scent of my home and a feline, but before I can place faces to match the pair, my skull jerks to the side, finding a very pregnant mare and her black cat. I hesitate to welcome my sister of the Falls thanks to the cat, but then remember having the exact same reaction to another filly and her cat at Seele's near death experience.

"Good day, Lady Morrigan. Welcome to Helovia." Thankfully the heavy female restates the stranger's name, because I had completely missed it while working myself up over the cat; oh dear god how I hate cats. Preggers introduced herself and her companion as Delinne and Dezba, quickly questioning my own name. With my ears still back against my neck, I couldn't show how disappointed I was that she didn't know my name.. but I guess I hadn't known hers either. Wild eyes flick from the black mare to the blue-sheened one and I allow my right ear to pop forward, the metal clanking against a thick antler. "I'm Agrona, I am a warrior of our herd, the As- Hidden Falls." The Asylum was an established herd now, but we still were not exactly open for business, I don't believe? I haven't talked to Eris or Seele about it for quite some time, so how should I know?

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: @[Morrigan] and @[Delinne]
Ooc: Sorry for the wait, she just died on me for a couple of days! .-. If I end up losing it again before this is over, you guys are more than welcome to skip me!

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
If Only You Knew - by Morrigan - 05-16-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Agrona - 05-16-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Morrigan - 05-17-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Delinne - 05-18-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Agrona - 05-21-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: If Only You Knew - by Morrigan - 05-25-2014, 07:28 PM