the Rift

[OPEN] let me see your phonebook, or is that "hidden" too? [FINISHED!]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Things turned from bad to worse in the blink of an eye as chaos erupted all around their group. The harshness of Aurelia's tone hit him like a slap in the face waking him from whatever planet he had been on, what had he just done? This was not who he was, yet here he stood as guilty as any of them for saying things he did not mean. Yes she had trespassed without permission, why did he come so close to snapping over something so stupid. As the mare reared up the fire lit up her wings barreling them all with an inferno that superheated the air around them. Everyone was yelling, too much was going on, things just needed to calm the hell down!

The grey's mind was not even remotely functioning to pull himself from the path of danger, what did it matter if he got fried it wasn't as if he had much left here. Dipping his head against the scalding heat he could feel parts of his flesh erupt into pain as the outer layers burned from his hide, his eyes meanwhile streamed from the intensity of the heat. While the others likely drew back from the heat there was movement that caught his eye as Abishia barreled into view heading straight into the flaming path. His reaction came without much thought as he turned himself into her path hopefully preventing the mare from colliding with her target, what had they become? "ENOUGH Everyone..!" Were the only words that he could manage to choke out amidst the chaos before a choking cough cut his sentence short, this had to stop they were not barbarians. His ears were pinned flat against his skull with complete outrage what the hell was wrong with everyone?

The burning pain scorched every exposed inch of his flesh as his mind scrambled to make sense of what was going on, what had become of them? This was not the herd he had sworn to protect, those who cared little for the lives of another being regardless of their crime. Abishia, the kind mare he had brought here what had turned her so dark.. why..? Parelia had left with Ilios yet he had stayed but why... to serve his duties? They had feared for their own safety but he had been so blind to the impending danger burning so close to home. His heart was torn in two over the entire situation but now this.. Aurelia was not like this when he had run into her the last time...Everything he seemed to do always blew up in his face but he was not going to stand here and let the bullying continue, as long as he was still standing he needed to make this right.

A lightning strike hit nearby only adding to the confused mess as a torrential downpour hit like a typhoon drowning out the heat but not the burn that he felt upon his flesh. Kiara's pained cry cut through his pain like a knife, what had he done to his bonded she had been by his side through this entire ordeal. A frantic state chilled his blood as his head whipped around to find only the red welts and open flesh upon his back and side nearest Aurelia, Kiara was backing away from the flames shaking her head with eyes squeezed shut in an attempt to rid herself of the burning patches upon her striped coat.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Abishia], @[Aurelia], @[Delinne], @[Circuta], @[Eris], @[Fraub], @[Rostislav] •• NOTES: -- ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
Eris
Silence fell as the winged rodent collapsed, crumpled on the ground. Sighing in frustration The Empress let her bloody gag spill to the ground, with the target knocked out it was no longer any fun. Ciceron yelled that this was all enough and frankly, Eris had to agree. This piece of meat was not leaving by her own choice, she wanted to stay and play so chaos' mistress would introduce her to an extremely fun game. This game was called 'now your mine'. After all, they couldn't just drag her out of the herd land to die in the wilderness, they should take care of her and make sure she was safe. With the wildness halted and everyone ceasing their magical attacks, The Empress turned to her Lady. With a calm and compassionate tone Eris spoke up, "Circuta, assist me please." Without really waiting for the dark coated mare, The Empress got to work. Bending down by the mare's mane, she began to gather some of her pretty hair into a pile small enough for her tarnished mouth to gather. Pausing for only a second and looking over the bloody puddle The Empress decided to bring the blood with them, it could become useful again. The magic inside her sparked to life, jumping to command the blood to return back onto her vermillion body, were it then spread out over her coat, painting her in the colour of life.

Turing back to her family, the monarch smiled. "Thank you all for your help in defending our land." Nodding to each of them in turn, Eris allowed a dramatic silence to fill their ears before speaking again. "I'm taking this mare prisoner. You do not need to worry any more. Please lave us." Turning back to her prisoner, with a wicked smile in place Eris wondered what would be the best way to wake up her pretty prize. Maybe the scent of Histe would alert the girl of her possible impending doom. Giggling, Eris turned around to glance at Circuta, ignoring anyone that might remain gathered behind her. This no longer concerned them, the golden marked idiot was now hers. Rightfully so, The Blood Empress did not wish to share. Where on earth had this pretty prize appeared from? A neighbour or an allied force? Not that it really mattered anymore.

[[ Posting order is kinda shot to hell, so I'ma just skip people especially as; Eris is over it now, she is taking Aurelia as her prisoner. Bay I'll put up a captive thread and we will discuss ICly what Eris wants from Aurelia. Get ready for awesomeness ;D ]]

I spy with my little eye;
Something beginning with 'E'.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

She fell to the ground, blasted by the heat. Her frame was a heap of burning flesh. Her legs torn by the flames, her chest as well. Her face, scorched. She flinched as She fell, crumbling before the bitch's feet, who was now extinguished by some sort of magic, put on by someone, who ever it was had plenty power, She then heard a gasping, and then the golden bitch fell. To much happened. The filly groaned in pain, dragging herself to her clefts. Words became blurred, her vision as well. Her bodice shook. She shut her eyes tight, her weight shifting. The pain was unbearable. She stumbled forward, toward the only one She trusted, . A cough echoed from her lips. She looked to the Stallion, her stare peircing, full of pain and pleading. She couldn't speak, her throat ached too much to even dare to speak. She glanced to every single soul, her gaze lingering over the new guy. She dismissed him with a painful snort, She looked back to Ciceron, standing before him. Oh gods, what do I do now? .

Pain made her bodice cringe. It was nearly too much to handle, and all She could do was stand there, like a stupid child. And a stupid child She was. Her mind was glazed over, She hardly remembered what happened after her little heroic act. Her gaze stopped to her raw flesh.

The burning sensation never stopped.

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

His vision was slightly blurry and his head ached tremendously, everything happened so quickly he barely had time to even react properly. He grunted in dismay, still in shock he did not notice the pain, yet. Smoke rose from the ground where the golden mare had collapsed, the ground, crisped and blackened from her flames. But out of all that had happened he did not blame her for this, he blamed everyone else. If everyone had just dealt with this situation like civilized beings none of this would have happened. He watched the putrid red mare hover over the fallen pegasus, thanking them for defending the area. 'defending?' what a joke. His lips curled into a prominent frown as he starred helplessly from afar.

He could not move, his body sat like a statue until he looked down at his chest, which revealed only a percentage of the damage. His ears fell back against his head, it started to burn and ache, his entire belly felt like it was on fire. It hurt to walk, his mind scrambled all over again as the pain throbbed and bubbled beneath him. 'Why did this have to happen?' he groaned to himself, wobbling inch by inch. He did not know if anyone was going to help him and he headed towards the water in a slow desperation. Perhaps he could find some honey or plantain leaves to soothe his burns.

He noticed the painted mare, gazing towards him, snorting. Fraub scowled, "Your little heroic act didn't exactly turn out as planned now did it", he growled, looking back towards the water as he began to limp towards it as best he could.

"talking" 'thoughts'

words 283
tags
ooc if nobody engages with him he will leave. I will make another thread though having him attempt to soothe his wounds if anyone wants to continue chatting with him.

table by Fraub

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

Am I just a carcass now? A piece of flesh to be dragged away and devoured by the wolves these horses are? Yea, maybe I can't wake up, think, or speak, but I'm not dead! The beige mare with the scarlet mane and tail, she drags me off. Drags and drags? Where is she dragging me too? When I wake up, I won't be with 6 other horses. I'll be with this mare and whoever else works for the evil mare. She's a bitch with no master. She is a ravid dog in need of a bullet to the head. I would love to kill her, but I've never killed anything. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to kill her.

Right now, there is no telling how ling until I wake up. When I do wake up, hell will be unleashed. Was this hell for these horses? Just wait, little boys and girls. i can be insane, too. They call me crazy? They are the Asylum. They are the crazy ones. They are the ones who should have big cats, blood, storms, and stupidity thrown at them. Oh, by the way, Abishia is stupidity. A hero? More like a child. She probably plays pretends with mop handles in her free time. I doubt she actually does something of meaning. Am I the only two year old with two children and an extremely mature mind? Am I the only two year old that has gotten a tier two rank in a herd? Am I the only insane hirse the World's Edge has? Kahlua and Kaj don't know the half of my craziness. They don't know I've just cooked a few horses over here. Would they demote me if they found out? I would be sad if they did so. Have they ever demoted someone for behaving badly? Who knows, maybe I'll be the first idiot to do that.

ooc:; a short little 'aurelia out!' post' This was so much fun! :D I would ask to do it again, but Aurelia shoyld probably try to stay outta trouble. x___x

[/quote]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.