the Rift

[OPEN] Holy behavior won't make you a savior

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
FAEANNE

I snorted harshly as I danced backwards clumsily, away from the foamy white caps that I had attempted to walk on as the dark colt was doing. The stinging of the salt pressing against my slender limbs wasn't a feeling that I was growing to enjoy, in fact I quite disliked it and unless I found a way to magically walk over the water like the colt was, I would not be going near it any more. Fresh water was much more my forte.
As I danced away it seemed the colt grew a bit more used to the fact that he was standing on the water rather than in it like most normal creatures would be. The look of shock and excitement that was spread thickly across his would-be handsome features caused a light giggle to slip from my golden kissers before I took a hesitant step closer to the water, just close enough that the brine could lip gently at my ebony hooves before racing back to regroup with the rest of the ocean.
The colt looked over his shoulder, piercing blue eyes wide was his boyish voice rolled onto shore with the waves. “I don’t know!” He looked away, a look of worry crossing his features before his dark kissers parted once more and another string of lyrics came to shore. “Do you think something’s wrong with me?” My small harks swiveled about on my gold splashed skull as I thought over the colt's question. Was something wrong with him? I wasn't entirely sure and answering his question as if I was some kind of know-it-all would be like the blind leading the blind. So instead I shrugged my shoulders that had gold flecked wings sprouting from them as my brush like tail whipped across what it could reach of my slender hips. Golden kissers parted ever so slightly as I took a small step into the brine so the colt would be able to hear me over the sound of the ocean. "You could be very sick...or maybe..you are magic." The word magic was uttered as if it were something unheard of in our world, as I skittered a step or two back away from the water that was making it's way back to the shore once more.

"Talk."
Tag;; @[Erebos]
Words;; 383
Notes;; I prefer to be tagged actually ;D - points to signature -
omg i am so sorry it's so short

Credits

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
Holy behavior won't make you a savior - by Erebos - 05-18-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Holy behavior won't make you a savior - by Faeanne - 07-07-2014, 09:40 PM