the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
I was in pain, I felt like someone had driven a spear through my heart, twisted it again and again and let it bleed. For the past few days I hadn't stopped crying, hurt by what had taken place a few days prior. Mother had betrayed Father, she had betrayed us all, she had done something so awful that I can barely think of her without being disgusted. It hurt a lot, knowing Father had seen it, that he knew she was disloyal, he had seen her do it too, he knew the truth. I swear that I felt his presence sometimes, a presence that brought me lower than I already was. I swear some nights I could hear him weeping beside me, our cries ringing in harmony.

I wandered aimlessly through the night, tonight I wasn't tiring, instead walking through the Falls with no one to talk to but myself (but I didn't talk to myself, I'm not batshit crazy). Fresh, dark tear stains mark my cheeks, the droplets trailing down my face and falling onto the ground. My head hands low, swaying back and forth as my dull dual-tone eyes sweep over the dark and shadowy landscape.

My nostrils flare as the wind blows against my side, making sure mother wasn't upwind of me. I take a quick glance downwind as well, retreating past the waterfall that churns even in the night. I approach the edge of the water, peering into it to stare at my reflection, which is constantly stirring. I bend down to take a drink of water, letting it slip down my dry throat and refresh me. Hydrated now, tears began to pour out of my eyes once again.

My thoughts are clouded by darkness, my throat closing up, choking me for brief moments. My breathes are short and staccato, my lungs struggling for air as I'm choking on my tears. I lay down beside the water's edge, sniffling as I pull my wings in closer, the moon's silver light bathing me.
"talk talk talk"
@[Aurelia]

art by dark, table code by tamme

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

So. Much. Has. Happened. I remember coming into these lands like it was yesterday (which it almost was!). I remember being cold and scared in the Threshold, wanting everything, but death. I remember my body trembling and quivering with intense fear. I remember the smell of the woods creeping into my young nostrils. Then, the smell of Africa. Oh, Africa. I long to gallop around with her, or even to just see her. She saved me from the cold Threshold. She saved me and I left her. I left the Dragon's Throat and Gaucho. I left my home. I became an outcast because I wanted to protect myself, and I succeed. If I am so safe as a loner, why do I choose to rejoin a herd? I honestly thought I'd be safe. Now look. I am a prisoner of the Asylum. I am a prisoner of the loon-house. What next? Maybe next I'll be a prisoner of the local brothel. Perhaps one day humans will come, decide I'm awesome, and take me away from here. Would I be safe in captivity? I wonder what humans would do with themselves if they saw a pegasus. Would they run like flight animals or defend like predators?

I feel exactly like a flight animal. Maybe that is because I am a pegasus? I know I should just fly off, but it is rather intriguing finding out hidden secrets of this land that I can give to the Sunshower and King. What was the king's name? StormBringer, perhaps? It's a good legend title, but I cannot remember it well for the life of me. I do remember Kahlua's quite easily. Do I remember what I don't know? I've never seen a 'Sunshower', but I've seen horses that deal storms. I've been in storms. I don't like storms. Seeing lightning then feeling the ground rumble under me as the deafening sound of thunder fills my ears. Why do we fear lightning, but not the noise of lightening? I can imagine Helovian horses with titles such as LightningBringer, but Thunderous? Nope, haven't heard anything like that one yet.

I am broken from my thoughts when I hear the soft crying of a horse. I do not see anyone immediately. The darkness cloaks all that wonder. Me, I don't get dark. I can set myself on fire and illuminate the darkness. I can talk to the Moon Goddes while being an angel of the light, but I still work for the Dark Queen. She is the moon, my role model, who I aspire to be. How nice it must be... to be a god.

I catch a glimpse of who is crying and trot towards the figure. "Miss? Why do you cry at this time? Who has upset you?" My voice is soft and loving, like a mothers, but I feel around the same age as this mare. Is it weird? Is it weird that me and her are probably the same age, yet she doesn't seem mature and I've already had two kids? I am not the normal one here, she is. It's normal to cry, to scream, to pout, and to want to die. I've felt that, but when I was one. Now, I am too mature for my own good. Should I become a child again? "I am Aurelia a Worlds Edge Se--" I stop before I finish the word seer. I take in a deep breath, filling my lungs and continue. I am Aurelia, a Hidden Falls Prisoner." My head drops as low as hers and I try to make eye contact. "You are too pretty for crying."

talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
I turn my head slowly, cautiously, hoping. To my dismay the pale, luminescent figure was certainly not Father. I cringe thinking of him now, heart broken knowing that the figure before me was not him here to hold me close. The approaching figure is a filly of almost my age, body pale and slender, wings tucked against her sides. I want to be alone, to weep in peace, but her soothing voice makes me crave the company.

I dip my head down to wipe my cheeks against my bent knee, looking up at the stranger and responding to her. "My-my mother. She's upset me. During the time everyone was trapped underground my father died. My mother loved him dearly, so when I found she gave birth to another stallion's foal I felt betrayed. She should know better! She loved him so much— now she's gone mad. " I stutter through my words,

The mare begins to introduce herself, claiming to be of the World's Edge, but stopping halfway through. She then claims herself to be a captive of the Hidden Falls, making me frown. She then tells me I am far to pretty for crying, and I turn towards her to look at her as a whole. She's quite beautiful, radiant, the way the moon's silver light clashes with her golden tones. Her body is beautiful, her wings pale, glowing under the moon's soft light. My eyes wander past that, and fall upon her quarters (the curvature of thy rump is quite exquisite)

Whoa.

What.

My eyes widen briefly, flicking back my ears for a moment. Why were these thoughts running through my head? Why were there butterflies in my stomach— what is this? A rush of panic washes over my bones as I look at her, tears still flooding down my cheeks. I smile, lips quivering slightly. "I.. I'm Destry— of the Hidden Falls." I offer myself a moment to breathe before speaking again. "T-thank you, Aurelia." My voice is soft, my words are raspy.
"talk talk talk"
@[Aurelia]

baylee

This little mare doesn't assume I'm crazy the moment she looks at me. I think she likes someone asking her what is wrong. To me, she seems like the kind of horse that does much talking and keeps conversations going. How can she not be the center of attention with such a pretty coat? In the dark, it seems as if she's a black mare with a few vermilion accents here and there. Her wings are dark, too. They are colored with the same scarlet accents as her body. Her eyes are gentle and caring, whereas mine are wild and slightly creepy. Why isn't she scared or curious about my appearance like everyone else? She is the only one to not bat an eye at my oddly white pupils. Maybe she thinks I am blind. Her creme mane and tail look soft, like suede.

"she gave birth to another stallion's foal I felt betrayed." I listen intently to the story, but a few words stand out to me. Another stallion's foal. Betrayed. I've known these two things throughout my whole life. Since birth, I've had to deal with these problems. It is not fun to live a life knowing someone will betray you. Who is her Mother? Anyone who knows their child is hurting, should take action. Maybe her mom is a cynical bitch. Obviously, she doesn't care. Obviously, this mare is probably from the Hidden Falls. Obviously, I have probably already pissed her off like I've done to half of this herd. We are in the Hidden Falls, the home to the Asylum. Your Mother must be experiencing side effects from living here. I giggle softly, trying to lighten the mood with an ounce of humor. My tone is bouncy, possibly kind of perky. Still, my demeanor is warm towards the girl.

I agree with you... She should have known better. Karma has bitten her, miss. After all, she lost you, didn't she? I'm sure loosing you was hard for her. If it wasn't, she is absolutely crazy. I try to make her happier. Her Mother must miss her. Who wouldn't miss an adorable little mare like this one? She tells me who she is, and I hide my frown. Why does she choose to stay with these crazies? There are better lands. There are even prettier lands. Why, why, why? It's a pleasure to meet you, Destry. I sincerely smile at her. I wonder if her name is short for something? Maybe Destryania? I don't know. Please don't cry. I whisper softly to her.

talk talk talk
Image Credits

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
Her words make me smile, listening to her sweet giggle pleases me. I offer my own giggle, choking on my tears still, breathes coming short and staccato. "She probably is. And I will be too if I don't get out of here soon." I giggle again, looking to her pale eyes. Although deceiving, I could tell that this mare could see. The life in her eyes danced beautifully, strong and glorious, almost unbreakable. I admired it, getting lost in her pale eyes.

"Yeah— I haven't spoken to her or my brother since then, so whether she's truly crazy or not.. I don't know, nor do I care." I cry again, laying my head down and letting my tears fall, pain washing over my heart. I hear her say it's a pleasure, speaking my name. I enjoy the way she says it, I glance over and offer a small smile before it fades. I ask a question now, this decision was made with little thought. "When you go back to the Edge... may I follow?" No longer do I want to stay here with the crazy, bewildered mares and stallions who are outcasts to society, who cannot fit in with the rest of us because of the loose screws in their heads. Unfortunately, Mother's last screw had fallen loose with the death of Father, and now she was gone.

She whispers to me, please don't cry. I glance over, blinking to clear the tears from my eyes. I offer a pitiful little smile, tears having stained my dark skin. "Has anyone ever told you that you look like an angel?" My words are soft, calm, but there is truth behind them. My eyes clear, and I can fully see the girl before me. She appears around my age, beautiful and garnished in gold. Her beauty is radiant, and she is like the sun, providing light as the moon's glow beams down upon her. In her hair silver and gold strands shimmer in the light. I marvel her, admiring the beautiful, large wings by her sides. I can feel my face burn with embarrassment as I realize what I've said.
"talk talk talk"

baylee

She's so adorable. Little Destry. She has sweet, innocent eyes, and a quite beautiful horn. She could probably do a lot of damage with this horse. Not to mention she already has wings. She's like a flying spear. "She probably is. And I will be too if I don't get out of here soon." I let out a soft sigh. Is this how Fae and Ryuu are? Have they both left me? Do they think I am crazy and a horrible mother like Destry thinks of her mother? Then again, her mother is probably actually crazy. "If she is crazy, I do not know how long she;ll last. Crazies have been known to do crazy things. Perhaps she'll come to her senses?" I speak with a hopeful tone. Maybe her mom is just having a bad day? It happens to all of us.

"Yeah— I haven't spoken to her or my brother since then, so whether she's truly crazy or not.. I don't know, nor do I care." In a strange way, I'm really happy has given up on her mother. Her mother is a bad mare for starting to make more children right after she becomes a widow. The sadness and betrayal Destry feels must be quite a lot. I stay quite now, but I do let my body sink to the ground, so I am in front of her, facing her, while also on the ground. Are heads are about equal, and I can easily see her sweet features.

"When you go back to the Edge... may I follow?" I offer her a teethy grin and answer with an excited tone. "I'd love to have to come back home with me, but I can't promise how long I will stay in the Edge." It'd be nice to have a friend like Destry come to the Edge, but I have been thinking about challenging either Kaj or Kahlua. Plus, if they don't kick me out once they've heard what I've done, I may just leave, as I doubt they will be able to trust me ever again. I reach my pink and gold muzzle towards Destry. I let my muzzle touch hers, to show her that I do want her to come. I want her to know we are friends. I want her to feel like I care, even if no one else does.

Her voice cuts through the silence, and what she says makes me giggle softly. "No, I've never been told that. I'd say you look more like an angel than me. You seem graceful and beautiful. I do not really consider myself either of those things." There is a somewhat painful honestly in my words. Destry still laughs and feels emotions. I feel far less than she does. She still acts so young and innocent, but she seems intelligent. I feel like she's mature, but can act immature at times. I guess that's kind of like me, in a way.

talk talk talk
Image Credits

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
"If she is crazy, I do not know how long she;ll last. Crazies have been known to do crazy things. Perhaps she'll come to her senses?"

I shake my head gently, wavy creme locks falling over the left side of my face. "Never in a million years will that wretched witch come to her senses." I spit, flicking back my ears before a new amount of tears fall from my dual-toned eyes. I couldn't hold them back, I was weak, pathetic. I look down between my hooves, my breathing short and painful. My throat and lungs burn from crying so much, and my eyes are puffy.

She sinks down to sit before me, our heads at equal heights. I smile, no longer straining my neck to look up at her. Now that our faces are closer together, my hear begins to pound, for I'm only a few inches from her. Under the moonlight, she's quite nice. Her eyes are glowing moons, gazing deep into my own eyes of blue and crimson.

"I'd love to have to come back home with me, but I can't promise how long I will stay in the Edge."

My smile grows and I do a little dance inside. I rock side to side out of excitement for a moment, heaving out a sigh of relief. "Thank Gods! I can't stay here much longer. And that's alright— maybe I'll follow you wherever you go when you leave the Edge—" I clamp my mouth up tight, realizing that was kind of weird to say. I turn away and burrow my face under my wings. "Oh Gods I am so sorry that was so weird to say." I murmur, beginning to cry again. The tears stain my feathers, and I draw my face out from beneath my tucked wing. Aurelia reaches out to touch my muzzle with her own, making my heart race. It is a friendly gesture, but I find something more within.

I melt away, my bones turning to ash, my flesh turning to liquid, everything inside turning to a chunky mess. My heart lays, still intact, in the mess of me. I blink, finding myself laying before Aurelia, the angel from the heavens, the girl who has come to take me away to the Realm in the Sky. But she calls me more of an angel than I. I shake my head, speaking softly. "You must be mistaken, because I believe you're the angel in this story—" I am burning with embarrassment, wanting to bury my face into my wing again.
"talk talk talk"

baylee

"Never in a million years will that wretched witch come to her senses." I shrug softly. I don't really know what to say, so instead of trying to make her feel better, I try a different route. Perhaps a question would be helpful? "If your mother is , the black mare that has lightning markings with the black cat, Circuta, or the beige mare with the mane, they've already been hit by karma, this, I know." I smile softly at her. This are the horses that I burnt. These are also the horses that imprisoned me. I just tell myself that karma doesn't have fists and I am those fists... or fire. Whichever way one wants to go about looking at the situation. I leave Abishia off this list because she seems too young to have given birth to Destry. It almost seems Destry and Abishia are the same age. Are they friends? Deep down, I feel guilty. Did I just burn her mother and friend? Out of 20-30 horses, what are the odds that I burnt her mother? If there are twenty horses, and four mares showed up to get burned (including Abishia), the odds I've burnt her mother are 1/5, 4/20, or 2/10-- which ever way one wants to look at it. Of course, if there are 30 horses in this herd, not 20, then the chances drop. I really don't know if it's a good thing that I may have burnt her mom, or if it's a bad thing.

As I lower my pale body to the ground, she smiles. I probably should have gotten down sooner, because now we are eye-level and it's easy for us to see each other. After I speak, she says something. It sounds like she's really excited to follow me home, and that makes my grin. It'd be nice to have a friend there. I know that once I return, I may loose my friends. I will once they find out I've just burnt one out of every 5 horses in this herd. I can't help but feel excited to know that I'll have Destry. "Thank Gods! I can't stay here much longer. And that's alright— maybe I'll follow you wherever you go when you leave the Edge—" She closes her mouth quickly. Only after a second or two passes, she hides her face under her elegant wing. I cock one of my ears forward and the other back. Why is she hiding from me? "Oh Gods I am so sorry that was so weird to say." I chuckle softly, a big smile growing on my face.

"Salvum fac populum... Don't hide." As her face comes out from it's hiding spot, I let my muzzle reach towards her. She accepts my gesture without hesitation. I try to tell her that I am certainly not the angel here, but she doesn't believe me. I wish I was the angel, but I am not. An angel wouldn't be a prisoner. I am a prisoner. I do wish I could forget everything I was. I wish I could just lay here, talking to Destry. If I just lie here, with her, would she continue to lay with me and just forget the world? I can't explain what I feel everyday. I don't want to explain it do Destry. I don't want her to know that I'm not a good mare. I've done terrible things. I wish I could forget everything, my past, what I want, my ambitions, everything... I just want to waste time, running around, being free. I don't like having a shackle hanging on to me.

"I'd love for you to come with me wherever I go, it'd be fun." I look at her honestly and say this. I want her to come with me. "Instead of just one of us being angels," I pause and offer her a mischievously playful smirk as I continue, "we can both be angels."

talk talk talk
ooc:; Salvum fac populum = do not hide
Image Credits

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
Coincidentally, Mother is the first mare Aurelia describes. I sit there for a moment, maw gaping before I nod my head, which moves stiffly up and down. "My mother is the mare with the cat companion and the lightning markings—" I dare not say her name. It is a name of the damned, a name that curses anyone who says it. "How do you know?" I ask, dark ears perked towards Aurelia. I look over her pale body before spitting out about Mother. "I hope she feels worse then I do, I hope she's feeling more pain than I do, I hope she'll feel this way for the rest of her days. What she has done is unforgettable to me. For some reason she seems to love my younger brother more than she loves me, if she even does. She's always there for him while when I was his age she left me alone in a herd filled with supremacist unicorns, and she never came back for me. I had to leave the herd on my own, and found her but she had already replaced me. For Gods' sake my mom trusted a stallion she barely knew over my own father. What kind of mare does that?!" She was a whore, I was the child of a mother fucking whore.

Lowering herself to the ground so she can see me easier, I smile at her, pleased now that we can look face to face. Words slip from my mouth and I hide my face out of pure embarrassment. She chuckles, telling me not to hide. Peeking out from my hiding place, I smile before fully straightening out, looking at Aurelia, watching her push her muzzle to mine. Warm, velvety skin touches my dark nose, making my smile grow.

She says she'd like me to go wherever she does, and I stare into her pale eyes, my smile growing. "Where will I find you within a few days?" I ask, looking at her. I didn't want to lose touch with her, because well, Aurelia was the only one who was ever kind to me beside Father— and Mother for a short time. She talks again, giving me a playful smirk as she goes on. I grin, my eyes growing brighter with a mischievous look. "I like that idea." I pause, looking at her, then to her beautiful, angel wings upon her withers. They were pure white, vibrant and perfect while mine are dark, marked with crimson constellations. "Thank you Aurelia, you are the only one who has treated me so kindly in all my days." I lean in to press my muzzle against her shoulder in an act of friendship, thankful for her for being here.
"talk talk talk"

baylee
[quote='Aurelia' pid='102222' dateline='1402350348']

Destry says that I described her mother. The resemblance between her and her mom hits me like a ton of bricks? How did I not know about this before? The black mare with the cat. The bitch with the CAT? For god's sake... she's related to that? Why is she so calm whereas her mother so damn crazy? Why the hell is the cat also crazy? It's like the mare looked for a crazy companion so they could both be crazy together. She tells me about her mom and then I lie down on the ground. Our conversation continues, but what she has just said doesn't go unnoticed by me.

"Where will I find you within a few days?" I think for a moment before an answer pops into my head. "You'll find me at your borders. I can take you to my home." A wide smile grows on my mahogany maw. I'm excited to take Destry home, wherever that may be when I get the hell out of this place. Will I still be stuck here in a few days? I hope not. If I'm still here, I'll have to find Destry and tell her we have to wait a little more. This will suck because I think we both want to get out of here.

Our conversation continues, and I am attentive and alert the whole time. I like listening to Destry. She's sweet and adorable. But now, I must talk about her mom. I wanted to talk to Destry after I laid down, which was why I didn't say anything before. "Okay, so I have fire magic that coats my entire body and wings in fire... and... let's just say your mom tried to kick me out, so I turned on my fire and burnt a whole lot of horses. It's not like I charged at them and tried to burn them, they were just to close and got burnt. Your mom used some weird storm magic and my fire was put out in a way that made me feel like I was drowning. Then she tried to electrocute me..." I glance at Destry's features. Is she mad at me? Why wouldn't she be? I just burnt her mom, but then again... She didn't say that she hopes her mother hurts, so maybe Destry won't absolutely hate me now. "Her cat bit me, too." I turn my neck to the right and show Destry the bite mark on my shoulder-chest area. It's scabbed over, but still visible. "After that, a lot of horses showed up and I was suffocated by someone and got knocked out. And that's how I became a prisoner here." I let out a huff of breath, as if showing that I've finished my story.

"Do you still like me? Even though I've just burnt your mom? I think she's really hurt, but I'm not even sure." I sigh softly, hoping Destry won't be mad. She won't, right? Oh gosh, if she is, I think I'll burst into tears right now. "Thank you Aurelia, you are the only one who has treated me so kindly in all my days." I smile a huge kid-like smile as she reaches forward and touches my shoulder. (Is she trying to see my panther bite?) I let my kissers stretch toward her neck. I try to hug her awkwardly all while hoping she doesn't accidentally or purposely stab me with her horn. That'd be bad. I wonder what she'd do with a dead horse.

talk talk talk
ooc:; x_x sorry for this terrible post <3
Image Credits

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
Hesitantly I respond, hoping she wasn't just setting me up. I suppose I should trust her— but I trusted Delinne and look where that got me. Here, dried tears on my cheeks, eyes puffy, nose slightly runny, stuck in a herd of crazies. "Promise me you'll be at the borders in five days time—" I look at her, hoping she will agree and meet me at the borders and not leave me waiting for eternity.

I listen to Aurelia babble about how she has fire magic (hearing that made me so happy), and what happened with Delinne. I open my eyes wide as she talks about how Delinne used storm magic on her to make her feel like she was drowning before she tried to electrocute Aurelia. I gasp, eyes wide as I look at her. Delinne tried to electrocute her? How? Last I checked she was the only one in the family who didn't have magic. Unless she was holding it back— no, she would've used it by now. I shake my head as Aurelia finishes the story, frowning. "That's crazy." I murmur. I look up to see a bite mark on her shoulder as she mentions Dezba. I gasp, seeing the scab. How could Delinne do this to someone? She was so friendly and kind, and never would have done this to an innocent mare!

"Oh Aurelia! I am so sorry! That sounds awful!" I pause as she asks if I still like her. I smile, giggling. "Of course I still like you! I'm actually quite glad you burned Delinne. She deserves it." I spit, feeling a bubble of frustration growing within. I let it sit, looking at Aurelia, the bubble of anger and hatred towards Delinne fading, swallowed by the light I see in her.

I no longer have a mother— I am a bitchless child, a child without its dam. Delinne is just a mare to me, an evil, ruthless and insane mare that I cannot forgive for her past mistakes. She lied. She is strong, and she has Dezba. Surely if a stallion tried to mount her without her consent she could have stopped him using Dezba or her strength. I clear my mind, instead looking up to Aurelia, meeting her silver eyes. I lean forward, and I feel her muzzle against my neck. I look at Aurelia, my joints aching.

Getting up onto my crimson hooves, I shake myself off, loosening any bits of grass. I readjust my wings, looking at Aurelia. She was so pretty beneath the moonlight, with her golden splattered body shimmering under the night sky.
"talk talk talk"

baylee

"I'll be there." I smile at her. My gaze is warm as I look at her, but I realize I will have to leave her soon. If my guard finds me here, telling Destry I'll take her out of here, I'll be slain for sure. I doubt the crazy red-head will tolerate anymore of my shenanigans.

"She deserves it." My smile beams wider. She's happy for what I did? That isn't exactly the response I thought I would be getting. I thought Destry would be upset at me. I thought she'd hate me. I thought wrong. Do I always think wrong? Is this why I've become such a hated horse in Helovia? I'm sure Destry is the only mare that likes me here. I'm also sure I have twice as many enemies as Destry does. Should I not let her come with me? Should I tell her I'm a chaotic horse-- that no good comes from me? Of course, maybe I can be the angel for a smidge longer. It can't hurt anyone, can it?

Destry lets me muzzle her, and my eyes slip shut. She's my true friend. My only true friend. Slaiter isn't my true friend, neither is Mauja. Aly.. well she's undecided. I can't call Africa a friend anymore, for we haven't spoken in ages. So Destry is really my only friend? Even the three stallions who have been fortunate enough to mount me (Satanic Silk, Rostislav, and Voodoo) probably hate me. I'm a huge ass bitch. Everyone knows it, too. Everyone but Destry.

Suddenly, the warmth fades as Destry stands up. I do so to, allowing me to see her face to face. "In five days time, I shall pick you up. I must leave now, I'll be back soon Destry." With a warm smile and a subtle bob of my cranium, I turn and trot away, leaving my only friend. I have to keep telling myself that I will see her soon, but I yearn for her warm touch again. I can't help it. I want to be in her company.

talk talk talk
ooc:; <3 I thought I'd wrap this up! :D It was fun!
Image Credits