the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
"If she is crazy, I do not know how long she;ll last. Crazies have been known to do crazy things. Perhaps she'll come to her senses?"

I shake my head gently, wavy creme locks falling over the left side of my face. "Never in a million years will that wretched witch come to her senses." I spit, flicking back my ears before a new amount of tears fall from my dual-toned eyes. I couldn't hold them back, I was weak, pathetic. I look down between my hooves, my breathing short and painful. My throat and lungs burn from crying so much, and my eyes are puffy.

She sinks down to sit before me, our heads at equal heights. I smile, no longer straining my neck to look up at her. Now that our faces are closer together, my hear begins to pound, for I'm only a few inches from her. Under the moonlight, she's quite nice. Her eyes are glowing moons, gazing deep into my own eyes of blue and crimson.

"I'd love to have to come back home with me, but I can't promise how long I will stay in the Edge."

My smile grows and I do a little dance inside. I rock side to side out of excitement for a moment, heaving out a sigh of relief. "Thank Gods! I can't stay here much longer. And that's alright— maybe I'll follow you wherever you go when you leave the Edge—" I clamp my mouth up tight, realizing that was kind of weird to say. I turn away and burrow my face under my wings. "Oh Gods I am so sorry that was so weird to say." I murmur, beginning to cry again. The tears stain my feathers, and I draw my face out from beneath my tucked wing. Aurelia reaches out to touch my muzzle with her own, making my heart race. It is a friendly gesture, but I find something more within.

I melt away, my bones turning to ash, my flesh turning to liquid, everything inside turning to a chunky mess. My heart lays, still intact, in the mess of me. I blink, finding myself laying before Aurelia, the angel from the heavens, the girl who has come to take me away to the Realm in the Sky. But she calls me more of an angel than I. I shake my head, speaking softly. "You must be mistaken, because I believe you're the angel in this story—" I am burning with embarrassment, wanting to bury my face into my wing again.
"talk talk talk"

art by dark, table code by tamme

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM