the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

"Never in a million years will that wretched witch come to her senses." I shrug softly. I don't really know what to say, so instead of trying to make her feel better, I try a different route. Perhaps a question would be helpful? "If your mother is , the black mare that has lightning markings with the black cat, Circuta, or the beige mare with the mane, they've already been hit by karma, this, I know." I smile softly at her. This are the horses that I burnt. These are also the horses that imprisoned me. I just tell myself that karma doesn't have fists and I am those fists... or fire. Whichever way one wants to go about looking at the situation. I leave Abishia off this list because she seems too young to have given birth to Destry. It almost seems Destry and Abishia are the same age. Are they friends? Deep down, I feel guilty. Did I just burn her mother and friend? Out of 20-30 horses, what are the odds that I burnt her mother? If there are twenty horses, and four mares showed up to get burned (including Abishia), the odds I've burnt her mother are 1/5, 4/20, or 2/10-- which ever way one wants to look at it. Of course, if there are 30 horses in this herd, not 20, then the chances drop. I really don't know if it's a good thing that I may have burnt her mom, or if it's a bad thing.

As I lower my pale body to the ground, she smiles. I probably should have gotten down sooner, because now we are eye-level and it's easy for us to see each other. After I speak, she says something. It sounds like she's really excited to follow me home, and that makes my grin. It'd be nice to have a friend there. I know that once I return, I may loose my friends. I will once they find out I've just burnt one out of every 5 horses in this herd. I can't help but feel excited to know that I'll have Destry. "Thank Gods! I can't stay here much longer. And that's alright— maybe I'll follow you wherever you go when you leave the Edge—" She closes her mouth quickly. Only after a second or two passes, she hides her face under her elegant wing. I cock one of my ears forward and the other back. Why is she hiding from me? "Oh Gods I am so sorry that was so weird to say." I chuckle softly, a big smile growing on my face.

"Salvum fac populum... Don't hide." As her face comes out from it's hiding spot, I let my muzzle reach towards her. She accepts my gesture without hesitation. I try to tell her that I am certainly not the angel here, but she doesn't believe me. I wish I was the angel, but I am not. An angel wouldn't be a prisoner. I am a prisoner. I do wish I could forget everything I was. I wish I could just lay here, talking to Destry. If I just lie here, with her, would she continue to lay with me and just forget the world? I can't explain what I feel everyday. I don't want to explain it do Destry. I don't want her to know that I'm not a good mare. I've done terrible things. I wish I could forget everything, my past, what I want, my ambitions, everything... I just want to waste time, running around, being free. I don't like having a shackle hanging on to me.

"I'd love for you to come with me wherever I go, it'd be fun." I look at her honestly and say this. I want her to come with me. "Instead of just one of us being angels," I pause and offer her a mischievously playful smirk as I continue, "we can both be angels."

talk talk talk
ooc:; Salvum fac populum = do not hide
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-04-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-08-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-21-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 06-23-2014, 08:04 PM