the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
Coincidentally, Mother is the first mare Aurelia describes. I sit there for a moment, maw gaping before I nod my head, which moves stiffly up and down. "My mother is the mare with the cat companion and the lightning markings—" I dare not say her name. It is a name of the damned, a name that curses anyone who says it. "How do you know?" I ask, dark ears perked towards Aurelia. I look over her pale body before spitting out about Mother. "I hope she feels worse then I do, I hope she's feeling more pain than I do, I hope she'll feel this way for the rest of her days. What she has done is unforgettable to me. For some reason she seems to love my younger brother more than she loves me, if she even does. She's always there for him while when I was his age she left me alone in a herd filled with supremacist unicorns, and she never came back for me. I had to leave the herd on my own, and found her but she had already replaced me. For Gods' sake my mom trusted a stallion she barely knew over my own father. What kind of mare does that?!" She was a whore, I was the child of a mother fucking whore.

Lowering herself to the ground so she can see me easier, I smile at her, pleased now that we can look face to face. Words slip from my mouth and I hide my face out of pure embarrassment. She chuckles, telling me not to hide. Peeking out from my hiding place, I smile before fully straightening out, looking at Aurelia, watching her push her muzzle to mine. Warm, velvety skin touches my dark nose, making my smile grow.

She says she'd like me to go wherever she does, and I stare into her pale eyes, my smile growing. "Where will I find you within a few days?" I ask, looking at her. I didn't want to lose touch with her, because well, Aurelia was the only one who was ever kind to me beside Father— and Mother for a short time. She talks again, giving me a playful smirk as she goes on. I grin, my eyes growing brighter with a mischievous look. "I like that idea." I pause, looking at her, then to her beautiful, angel wings upon her withers. They were pure white, vibrant and perfect while mine are dark, marked with crimson constellations. "Thank you Aurelia, you are the only one who has treated me so kindly in all my days." I lean in to press my muzzle against her shoulder in an act of friendship, thankful for her for being here.
"talk talk talk"

art by dark, table code by tamme

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM