the Rift

[PRIVATE] got them heavy hearted blues.

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

DESTRY
rise to the occasion
Hesitantly I respond, hoping she wasn't just setting me up. I suppose I should trust her— but I trusted Delinne and look where that got me. Here, dried tears on my cheeks, eyes puffy, nose slightly runny, stuck in a herd of crazies. "Promise me you'll be at the borders in five days time—" I look at her, hoping she will agree and meet me at the borders and not leave me waiting for eternity.

I listen to Aurelia babble about how she has fire magic (hearing that made me so happy), and what happened with Delinne. I open my eyes wide as she talks about how Delinne used storm magic on her to make her feel like she was drowning before she tried to electrocute Aurelia. I gasp, eyes wide as I look at her. Delinne tried to electrocute her? How? Last I checked she was the only one in the family who didn't have magic. Unless she was holding it back— no, she would've used it by now. I shake my head as Aurelia finishes the story, frowning. "That's crazy." I murmur. I look up to see a bite mark on her shoulder as she mentions Dezba. I gasp, seeing the scab. How could Delinne do this to someone? She was so friendly and kind, and never would have done this to an innocent mare!

"Oh Aurelia! I am so sorry! That sounds awful!" I pause as she asks if I still like her. I smile, giggling. "Of course I still like you! I'm actually quite glad you burned Delinne. She deserves it." I spit, feeling a bubble of frustration growing within. I let it sit, looking at Aurelia, the bubble of anger and hatred towards Delinne fading, swallowed by the light I see in her.

I no longer have a mother— I am a bitchless child, a child without its dam. Delinne is just a mare to me, an evil, ruthless and insane mare that I cannot forgive for her past mistakes. She lied. She is strong, and she has Dezba. Surely if a stallion tried to mount her without her consent she could have stopped him using Dezba or her strength. I clear my mind, instead looking up to Aurelia, meeting her silver eyes. I lean forward, and I feel her muzzle against my neck. I look at Aurelia, my joints aching.

Getting up onto my crimson hooves, I shake myself off, loosening any bits of grass. I readjust my wings, looking at Aurelia. She was so pretty beneath the moonlight, with her golden splattered body shimmering under the night sky.
"talk talk talk"

art by dark, table code by tamme

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
got them heavy hearted blues. - by Destry - 05-18-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-08-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 06-22-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: got them heavy hearted blues. - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM