the Rift

a merchant's boy

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

"Can I help you find something?" I growled quietly as I saw the white mare approach him. This was my recrution, bitch. Another approached and I growled louder, glaring at them. "Welcome to Helovia Sir. I am Esther of the Aurora Basin." I don't give a fuck. Get away from the stallion.

"Oh, but you're wrong, sir. You're just in the Threshold. Here is everything beyond these woods." Slowly emerging from the shadows, I smiled at the stallion. I was supposed to be home and rest up from the birth, but that just wasn't me. I could rest when I was dead. This was one of the few times I was actually alone while recruiting, as Dezba was home guarding my newborn together with Azarel. It felt weird to walk away from them, but I couldn't just stay still until the baby was grown up. I had to move around. I looked at the mares, both were taller than me, and snorted quietly. Who were they to try and take home this one? My gaze fell on the stallion in front of me and I fired a smile at him, looking over him discretely. He was taller than me - but shorter than my son - and his coat was completely black. It had a brownish sheen to it from what I saw with the little light we had. His maw had a pink blob upon it and my first thought was that he must've been adorable as a baby. 'Gods, I only think about babies nowadays. Why?'

"Welcome to Helovia." I smiled, completely ignoring the white mare and the starry ass unicorn. The white one smelled of salty sea and forest, a smell I had been to wear before. 'World's Edge can bite my ass because this one's mine.' I moved my gaze to the unicorn, snorting at her. 'Aurora Basin can fuck themselves. My recrution.' I took a step closer to the dark unicorn, glancing over him. He had golden beads in his mane, small things that chimed when his mane moved. "My name is Delinne, good sir. May I ask for your name?" God, I acted like a prancy little filly. Time to act my age, or else he might actually follow the white Edger or the bay Basiner. My hooves moved back and I looked up at him, standing perhaps a horse-length away from him. As I stood there, I thought of Dezba, and my children. 'Dez, you there?' 'Yes.' Good, the distance didn't matter to our conversation. 'Are my babies okay?' 'They are safe.' Thank the Gods. I tilted my head slightly and looked at him. Please, let him follow me home instead of these young pathetic fillies.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 451
tags // @[Blightghast] && @[Brisa] && @[Esther]
ooc // Deli is not happy for Esther and Brisa XD

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
a merchant's boy - by Blightghast - 05-19-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Brisa - 05-19-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Esther - 05-19-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Delinne - 05-19-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Blightghast - 05-19-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Brisa - 05-19-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Esther - 05-19-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Delinne - 05-20-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Blightghast - 05-20-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Brisa - 05-21-2014, 08:16 PM