the Rift

a merchant's boy

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

If I had only gotten here before these two morons, perhaps the stallion would've liked me. Perhaps I would've had a chance to take him home with me, recruiting him to a better life than he would have in the World's Edge or Aurora Basin. "My name is Blightghast." Blightghast. 'What a unique name,' I thought, looking at him. I suddenly noticed the huge ring he had in his ear - why I didn't notice before was beyond my understanding. Where did he come from, really? "Greetings Brightghast, my name is Brisa. If it is quiet place to rest you seek I know of just the place, I could take you there if you wish to see what it has to offer." She couldn't even say his fucking name right. I turned my head and looked at the tall, white mare, almost glaring at her. She was pregnant, as I noticed her kick at the belly and the roundness of her barrels. Brisa. I had never heard of any Brisa during my time in the World's Edge, when Mirage had been the leader. 'Newbie.'

"I also know of places to rest. One place in particular comes to mind as being very beautiful and peaceful." Come on. Beautiful? Yes. Peaceful? To hell with that. The Basin was a cold, dark place with racist fucking Psyche and Mauja as their leaders. Because surely, they still had to be leaders. Right?

As I decided not to be like the other two and leave out the names of the places they called "home", I sighed and glared at the two. Wow, I really had woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Though, I was still full of hormones from my pregnancy and that was one of the unwritten rules: Never piss off a pregnant mare. My head turned to Blightghast again and I smiled, a shy smile that a young filly would give her first love. "It's nice to meet you, Blightghast. I am sorry if I behave a little... Weird. I recently had a foal, so the hormones must still be playing tricks with me." I rose my head higher, to try and get to his level. Damn my shortness...

I turned my head to the mares, staring at them before parting my lips and sweetening my voice. "Brisa, Esther, it's nice to meet you as well." I crooked my lips in a way that couldn't in any way be seen as friendly before I took on the mask again and turned to Blight. "If you please seek for somewhere to rest..." Oh god, I was just like the fillies. "...you can come home with me. I live within the borders of the Hidden Falls, and I can assure you it's very unique and beautiful for sore eyes." I had taken on the voice I used to calm my children and from what I had experienced before - it had worked. But I had no clue if it would work on this one as he seemed more... Mature, in a way.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 508
tags // @[Blightghast] && @[Brisa] && @[Esther]
ooc // ?

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
a merchant's boy - by Blightghast - 05-19-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Brisa - 05-19-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Esther - 05-19-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Delinne - 05-19-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Blightghast - 05-19-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Brisa - 05-19-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Esther - 05-19-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Delinne - 05-20-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Blightghast - 05-20-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: a merchant's boy - by Brisa - 05-21-2014, 08:16 PM