the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the Circus [Joining]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
If one could hear over the roaring of the falls they might be able to pick up on the sound of glass hooves clinking with each step that hit against a rock in my path. Yellow orbs scan with a careful intent - watching for those who had dared to step foot in our lands. I could feel the sun disappearing, and my orbs could easily lock onto the silvery moonlight that dares to attempt to caress our hides and make those of stealth all the more stealthier.

However, it wasn't sight that caused me to speed up. No, it was a loud call spinning into my ears, brought forth by a delicate breeze. Quickly, I move away from the sound of the roaring falls, going into a bit quieter location and being careful not to knock the glass upon a rock and create more clinking then was necessary.

I am not the first one to arrive, that much is certain. My eyes lock on one of our masons and upon my second set of eyes. Audits flick up, intently listening to the words that fall from her mouth as her emotionless eyes stare directly towards Cashmere. Yssraim. Interesting name... Schwere rumbles, taking in the strange looking mare who appeared far too plague like to be completely normal. Swift, yellow orbs stick to the dark mare who was dotted with white before I slide from the last part of the shadows that the rocks behind me offered and out into the moonlight. "Ghost," I say, the faux slivers of pride sticking out with just that word before I nod to both Ghost and Cashmere (though not yet saying the Mason's name, far more interested in the new recruit - much like a moth to a flame) "I am the Necromancer," I say, a slightly darker tone easing into my voice with far harsher consonants and a colder sound. "Seele, by given name. I heard you to be Yssraim?" A pause as I slowly eye her up and down - taking in what could possibly be her strengths. Alas, I am simply stuck on the fact that she has somewhat spindly legs and a harsher, roman nose. "What would you like to do? Be a mason with Cashmere, fall under my ranks of sleuths or healers, be a warrior, or take care of those and keep the history flowing. The question is, how would you aid us? I believe that Ghost has already stated you'd like to join us here..."

So I awaited an answer. What could she do for us?

normal text
Voices
"Speech"
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Ghost - 05-19-2014, 05:17 AM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Yssraim - 05-19-2014, 06:41 AM