the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the Circus [Joining]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Taking a break from the in's and out's of crafting, I've been wandering through my home, enjoying the beautiful spring. A roll here and there, even a buck or two. I've discovered my new crafting powers and find them quite delightful. Though of course not everyone may find carving and cracking and melding stone together to be that interesting.. To be perfectly honest, I don't either. But it brings me peace of mind to know I can create things with these powers that I'm blessed with. I can serve my herd, my friends, my new family. Yes, that's something to celebrate.

But something catches my attention as I drink from the water that circles in the center of the herdland. I lift my head and my nostrils flare, ears perked at the sound. It's not someone I know, but they're calling out for some sort of authority figure. Well.. I'm a Mason. That's sort of authoritative. I turn toward the sound - coming from the cascading falls by the entrance to our land - and pick up a swift canter, enjoying the chance to stretch my legs. I've been meandering a lot lately and haven't gotten the spring exercise that I've really needed to come out of that winter hibernation of sorts.

It takes a few minutes for me to traverse the land - and make sure I don't fall somewhere and break my leg - but I manage to come upon the creature that called. It's a pretty black and red and white-ish unicorn-pegasus hybrid. I don't know her, but I think I've seen her around before. With her is a younger female, a filly in the prime of her youth, nearing adulthood, based on her size. But the filly looks.. kinda weird. -She looks like a fucking freak, admit it. Kill that shit.- Though I feel Her aggression rise up in me, trying to motivate me to rush ahead and strike at the girl, I push the impulse down. Calm, deep breaths. Her coat is dark with white spots here and there, but she looks like she's dying. So much for in the prime of her youth. She has a strange mask on her face. Yeah that's just a little bit disturbing. But we shouldn't judge others just from their appearances, should we? I slow to a trot, and finally to a walk as I come upon them. "I am Cashmere, a Mason here in Hidden Falls. How can I help you, dear Misses?" I bow my head politely and offer a reassuring smile, though neither of them seems to have a need to be reassured.

OOC: Didn't mention the cape because I didn't see you mention it, I think? Btw, awesome name!
Tags: @[Ghost], @[Yssraim]

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Ghost - 05-19-2014, 05:17 AM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Yssraim - 05-19-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Cashmere - 05-20-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Ghost - 05-24-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Seele - 05-24-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Yssraim - 05-31-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: Welcome to the Circus [Joining] - by Cashmere - 06-02-2014, 01:15 PM