the Rift

[OPEN] shoot me in the heart

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

When I was little, I wanted only love and comfort. Just someone who dared to care for me, who survived being my friend and played with me to make me laugh when I was sad. That had been my birthday wish every year until my fifth, when I realized that I wasn't going to get what I wanted. I would never earn a friend, never feel loved nor be comforted in the hardest of times, because my father had been in the way all along. He had destroyed me, my childhood, my friends and everyone I ever felt a bond with. He had let the males in his Kingdom simply use me as they wanted, even though I had been the heir to the pathetic title as the Royalty. Now I just had to look on my reflection in the waters and simply know that I had turned into a mare who was close to being her father's daughter. I had to become sane again. I had to. Because otherwise, my children might experience the same as I had - the feeling of having a single parent who doesn't love you doesn't exactly feel good.

My place in this world was nothing, as I was merely a strange-looking mare who had been forced almost all of her life. A pathetic excuse for a Princess, according to myself. "And all I can do is fucking feel sorry for myself." I truly am pathetic. A pathetic mother. A pathetic daughter. A completely useless, worthless mare who wasted oxygen on this planet. I waited for a comment from my bonded, inside my head, but there was none. Perhaps she was busy watching my kids. I couldn't even raise them myself correctly. I barely knew my first-born daughter, I had traumatized my only son and I had barely even been with my newborn like a mother should.

Muscles were moving underneath my black skin as I went up the rocky road, careful not to fall. "Even though I should," I mumbled, staring at the ground beneath me to make sure I didn't. After a while, I had finally gotten to the top, and I was staring over the great meadow I hadn't been on since I met Mandrake. Before I even knew that I would one day meet a pegasus who would change my life forever. Lowering my head, I journeyed forward and stopped by the edge of the mountain. My gaze fell beyond the edge, looking down at the frosted small mountains and the blue water beneath. If only I had dared... If only I had been brave enough... I would've jumped.

But I was a coward, so I couldn't. As I took a step away from the edge, I rose my head and closed my eyes, feeling the cold wind blow at my face and play with my dual colored strings of hair. If only the wind could carry me away, fly me away to unknown places together with my offspring where they would have a chance to be with me and a chance for me to.. To make up for my mistakes. I sighed. "I'm always trying to escape my problems... That's how I run into them in the first place," I whispered, for my own ears only as I was on top of the world - alone in my misery. I... I didn't want to be a coward anymore.

As I gazed down at the frosty tops again, at the bottom of the Heavenly Fields, I sighed again. I didn't want to be a coward. Not anymore.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 595
tags // open
ooc // Deli is suicidal D: can someone distract her and get her away from the edge?

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

I've never been this far north before, but as I have nothing better to do than to walk around aimlessly, this place seems as good as any. And somehow, I feel at home. The smells and the view takes me back to my childhood when I ran between rocks and ledges with Maedre, trying to be as fast as he was. Now I'm the only one who remains. Should I feel sad at the thought of my shortened years as a colt or is it okay to feel nothing? I do not know and I will leave it at that.

As I climb higher, my lungs demand more air and I give in to breathing deeply thought my nostrils. A scent makes it way towards me and for a moment, I stop and look around. Am I not alone up here? I breathe again, trying to figure out who is the source. Is it..a mare? I think it is. Before I move again, I cast a glance down below to make sure I have not missed anything. But I have not, for soon a balck silhouette appears in front of me and my steps grows to a halt.

I know I may scare her by standing like this, silent and watching, but something is not right. The air around her seems heavy with something I do not yet understand. Then I catch a few words spoken silently, which makes the lump in my chest grow larger. "You should not try to escape your problems. You should take them by the balls and make them your bitch." I smile slighty as I speak the words and if my eyes could show any warmth, they would. But as always, they swirl slowly, always mixing the black and brown.

"I am sorry for intruding, but it seems like you should not be alone. Can I help with anything?"

[Image: NannaTable.png]

@[Delinne]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Wilibald Posts: 44
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.0 hh :: 8 years
Sarah

It was a rare day that Wilibald felt like exploring beyond the borders of the Falls. He had rather taken to staying there ever since Midas had led him there - half because he was certain he would never find that pathway to get back in and half because why on earth would he want to go anywhere else? At least there he felt somewhat safe. There were familiar faces though he did not know most of their names, he had the pool to tend to and guard - which usually meant slumbering next to it or nibbling on the grasses that grew beneath the trees nearby.

A momentous occasion then that he woke up from a nap and decided to do a bit of exploring. Not too much mind you - let us not get ahead of ourselves. Too much excitement in one day was bad for the digestive tract.

Now, of course he had no intention of going very far. In fact, not far at all. A path that he mistook for the one that Midas had led him down led in a far different direction. There was no waterfall on this side but instead just a mountain, leading ever upwards. It would be concerning if this was not the sort of terrain he was used to - so before long a little spring entered the pony’s stride as he sought out where it might lead. To another herd? Well he certainly hoped not. The trend of this land seemed to be that everything just got stranger and stranger and he had quite enough of that, thank you very much.

Herdland or not, what he found on the top of the mountain was quite marvellous! A hidden little field, lush with the season and almost totally vacant. That second quality being one of the best, you know. But unfortunately he was not alone entirely, there was a pair standing perilously close to the edge of the mountain. Before realizing that he was feeling curious and before he could stop that feeling because it was totally unnecessary - he was moving closer to see what was happening.

Some alarmingly foul language came out of the stallion, causing Wilibald to snort in a disgusted manner and by accident announce his presence. “There’s no need to curse! It’s a lovely day and there’s some… fine company.” Noticeable pause? They seemed fine enough. Natural colours at least. “Though, excuse me, but you’re standing awfully close to that edge.” He pointed out in a worried voice as though she wasn’t aware of that fact. Everyone knew that the large horses were by nature clumsy and a quick little slip could send her falling to a very unfortunate end!

Everyone knows that when you just feel like giving up you do so by finding a nice, quiet little spot and make your death nest so there was no need to assume that she was standing on the edge on purpose.

She seemed familiar, like he had seen her in passing. Perhaps she lived in the Falls? His tendency to avoid the other members there quite meant that he was not quite as familiar with them as he probably would if they weren’t all so frightening.

@[Delinne]

please tag Wilibald in replies
non-lethal force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

memories,
haunting my mind

"You should not try to escape your problems. You should take them by the balls and make them your bitch." Alarmed, I rose my head and turned to see who the fuck dared to disturb me. Then again... It was nice with some company when you were alone with bad thoughts. Of course, it was a male - I always attracted males when I was alone, why? - and he was ginormous. Feathers coated his withers, but I couldn't see any wings. 'Perhaps disabled?' I thought before I gave up a heavy sigh. "It's... Difficult," I whispered, turning my head slowly towards the edge again. "I am sorry for intruding, but it seems like you should not be alone. Can I help with anything?" Again, I turned to face him. My normally sparkling, blue eyes were dull and dark, filled with the horrible memories of the past. "I..."

A snort was heard before a voice called out behind us. "There’s no need to curse! It’s a lovely day and there’s some… fine company." Another one? I glanced over my shoulder and saw a brown, short pony come closer to us. "Though, excuse me, but you’re standing awfully close to that edge." I smirked, even though he was absolutely right. I was standing awfully close, my lightning-marked leg was placed only an inch or two from the crumbling edge. "Oh, I know," I sighed, taking a step back. "I was just... Considering my options in life."

"Just... Who are you two?" I took another step back before I turned halfly around and looked upon the two stallions. "My name..." I paused, turning my head slightly to look at the edge again. "I'm Delinne. Curiosus rank two in the Hidden Falls."

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 287
tags // @[Windwalker] && @[Wilibald]
ooc // -

Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.

Hidden Account
Nanna

Foul language? Lovely day? I look at the new horse (or should I say dwarf), as I try to find something to say that does not involve 'foul' words. When I find none, I snort and look at the mare. She looks more relaxed now, even tough she is right. It's not easy to change how you think or even act, but it is not impossible. Maybe I should do it myself before I go around and preach it to others? Honestly. I need to learn.

She talks then, as she steps away from the edge, even though it does not lighten my heart. It creeps into my voice when I speak too, which I absolutely hate. "Jumping off a cliff is no way to die. The fall takes a long time and it is not pretty. You may even survive." I turn my head to watch the dwarf before I move to the edge where she stood a few seconds ago. No one can see it, but I draw a long breath as the picture of my smashed family flash before my eyes. Oh yes, I know a lot about jumping off cliffs and what mess it makes. I should, as I was the one that drove them over the edge.

"I am Windwalker." I answer when she airs the question about our names. "And I am of no herd. Once though, before the darkness and the cave, I lived in the Dragon's Throat." As I speak, I turn around and rest my eyes on her, before I offer the dwarf time to share his name. I bet it's something cute.

OOC: Sorry for the crappy post XD
Tags: @[Wilibald] & @[Delinne]

Hidden Account
Sarah

Nerves sparked up as he watched her move but, thankfully, it was away from the ledge just a little bit further. Why there were so many out there that seemed interested in flirting with all sorts of terrible, terrible dooms was beyond his comprehension. Was was the point? Did they get a rush from it? Though his herd had travelled on steep, mountainous paths they were always careful - their pudgy little bodies rooting them to the ground. It had been long before his time that the last Anduin pony had fallen anywhere.

She spoke, with something close enough to a smile, explaining what she was doing on the edge. “What an odd place to consider your options…” His voice was low there, speaking more to himself than either of them. Though they quite grabbed his attention again when the stallion spoke about how falling off a cliff would not be a good way to die. Well!! He should say not! “Oh my, certainly he is right! What could have possibly happened to make you contemplate such a horrible thing?” Was this a common affliction for the horses here? Goodness gracious when will all their odd little quirks finally level out. Life was grand!

Thankfully, the conversation turned toward a more civilized route and the little chestnut found himself in familiar territory. And it turned out that he and Delinne shared a home! Well, all the more reason that he should see her safely down from this height. He did not want to be the one to find Midas to inform him one of their Curiosus (what a curious sounding rank!) was gone. “I am Wilibald, son of Hamfast, and Storyteller in the Hidden Falls.” Though he might be a little iffy still on his newfound position - it did sound rather splendid when spoken aloud. “It is a great pleasure to meet you both!” Truthfully, or at least mostly. It remained to be seen but they were both rather pleasant so far. Wilibald did not move from his spot several paces back from the edge, not finding any desire to want to look back down where he had been before.

Attention turned to Windwalker, his tone even and polite. “I am sorry that you do not have a herd, sir.” He remembered Slaiter had no herd either and the idea seemed rather lonely. The members of the Falls might be odd, but at least they were numerous and provided protection just by existing.

@[Delinne]
non-lethal force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

memories,
haunting my mind

"What an odd place to consider your options…" I shook my head lightly, lowering my head to the ground as I parted my lips to speak, but the black stallion interrupted me. "Jumping off a cliff is no way to die. The fall takes a long time and it is not pretty. You may even survive." I rose and snapped my head in the black non-pegasus' direction and stared at him. How... 'Not everyone is as stupid as you.' I sighed and looked away again. "I know... But I could also die on the spot. Which is sort of what I want, but not what I dare to do. If you know what I mean..." "Oh my, certainly he is right! What could have possibly happened to make you contemplate such a horrible thing?" What could've happened to make me want to die? Should I really tell these two?

"I am Windwalker. And I am of no herd. Once though, before the darkness and the cave, I lived in the Dragon's Throat." Dragon's Throat. The place where my lover had been supposed to be, but never were. "I am Wilibald, son of Hamfast, and Storyteller in the Hidden Falls." Herd brother? "It is a great pleasure to meet you both!" I flicked my ears and listened when Wilibald spoke to Windwalker. "I am sorry that you do not have a herd, sir." A smile crossed my lips quickly before turning into a frown again.

"My reasons for contemplating suicide... I watched my lover die right in front of me and our kids, and it was my fault." With closed eyes, I rose my head, feeling the tears burn behind my eyelids. "I broke my own family and blamed it on others." My ears pinned against my feathered poll. "I'm a worthless mother and my first-born hates me. I traumatized my son when I tried to rescue him by escaping the darkness that took over Helovia." I turned my head to the stallions, and as I opened my eyes, the tears started to roll. All I could do was cry nowadays. Where was the happiness? "All that I loved about life was taken away from me. And it can't be fucking long before my son and newborn hates me as well - because then, I will have nothing to live for anymore."

"All my life, I've been a toy to others. But Azzaron..." Oh Gods, it hurt to speak his name. "He showed me love, gave my two beautiful children, and I am the reason he died. I can't... I can't live with that on my shoulders."

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 435
ooc // -

Remember?

Hidden Account
Nanna

Oh, what would life be like if I dared to do all the things I dream about? I bet it would be hell on earth or even worse, for let's face it - I do not possess the most innocent soul on earth. Maybe it's a good thing to be scared of what may be instead of being scared of what you know? I fear both, just because I know too much. Is that the reason why I feel a little jealous of the dwarf when he speaks like a child? Can someone really be that innocent of how the world works? I may use it to my advantage though.

Innocence does not last long in our world, as it is washed away in blood and despair as Delinne, the mare, tells us her story. I can not blame her for thinking of suicide as the last way out, but if she want's to die, she will have to do it somewhere else and choose another day. I don't know if words would have an effect on her at this point, but I am not ready to tackle her physically if I have to. Time to join forces. I turn away from the edge myself and take a breath to clear my thoughts. "To be the reason someone dies, are not the same as killing them. I am sure Wilibald agrees." I give a nod towards the pony while I keep Delinne in my sight.

This is a weird situation when I think about it. Here we have one suicidal mother who want's to jump off a cliff, then another suicidal murderer with big personal problems (and possibly schizophrenia) and to top it all off, a fat pony which loves to tell stories and don't like foul words. Your chances don't look good, Delinne.

I snap out of my thoughts as the pony refers to me as 'sir' and even apologize for me being an outcast. "Um..thank you? I guess."

OOC: @[Wilibald]

Hidden Account
Sarah

Delinne gave up the story of why she was standing up here and boy, Wilibald had no idea life could be so dramatic! Nothing like this ever happened back home. And Windwalker was hardly comforting. “Not exactly the words I would have chosen.” Wilibald pointed out, finding the need to distance himself from the ineloquent phrasing that Windwalker used. He was right, of course, though he had to wonder - “What do you mean you’re the reason he died? A rather intrusive question, and I apologize for that.” Though this entire conversation was intrusive, really. But he felt as though that would help clear things up a little bit. This was all most irregular. “As for your kids, you mustn’t be so hard on yourself - parenthood is hardly easy. I gave my parents a rough time when I was young but we were able to patch things up.”

Now Wilibald’s idea of a ‘rough time’ was not likely the same as anyone else’s. He been a little wild when he was younger, before he grew out of it. Running about, always getting muddy, straying off of the path, skipping meals - he was basically a terror. Oh how the herd hated him back then before he grew into his belly. But these were the secrets of the past and no respectable pony would actually speak them out loud. Even to soothe a grieving mare.

But while they were being intrusive about just about everything, Wilibald might as well continue until they were all sure that there would be no cliff-diving today. “Suicide is… it’s not a solution. It makes any problems you might have permanent and there is no going back.” It was an ugly thing, he thought, that there was a specific term used for killing oneself - as though it happened all the time in the world outside of his happy little valleys.

On a lighter note, maybe Windwalker could accompany them to the Falls afterwards! Not the best time to bring it up just right now, however.

@[Delinne]

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

memories,
haunting my mind

"To be the reason someone dies, are not the same as killing them. I am sure Wilibald agrees." It was the same, yet it wasn't. If it hadn't been for my stupidity... Azzaron would've still been alive and well. "Not exactly the words I would have chosen. What do you mean you’re the reason he died? A rather intrusive question, and I apologize for that."

It was, but I was going to give him an answer. He was afterall my herd brother and families should be supportive... Should be.

"As for your kids, you mustn’t be so hard on yourself - parenthood is hardly easy. I gave my parents a rough time when I was young but we were able to patch things up." He didn't understand. My kids weren't the ones giving me a hard time - it was the opposite. "Suicide is… it’s not a solution. It makes any problems you might have permanent and there is no going back." Oh, I knew that. I sighed heavily and pinned my ears against the feathers on my poll. They ruffled softly against my ear and I just felt like crying again. Azzaron, come back. Please. I can't take it anymore.

"I did not come for him when he needed me the most, and instead... I escaped Helovia with my son - who was only a few months old at the time. When we came back, he..." A lump in my throat stopped my from continuing, but I swallowed hard and took a deep breath. I had to continue. "When we came back, I was greeted by my daughter, and right in the middle of our reunion, Azzaron..." Why was this so hard? "Azzaron stumbled in and he was so thin, his wings were plucked and he coughed blood. If only I had saved him... Rescued him from the Basin in time... But no, I escaped instead and didn't even think about the fact that I could save him." I closed my eyes and had to swallow hard again.

"As for my kids... They are not the ones giving me a hard time." I turned around and looked at Wilibald, right into his brown eyes. "During Destry's childhood, I was barely there. She grew up in the Basin together with those... bastards. She hates me now because I was forced to carry a child by a Basiner... It wasn't my fault." I turned my head towards the edge again, and I could feel it calling me. Oh, how I wanted to.

"Azarel... He's a brave boy, but he had to grow up too fast to save me from trouble." My words were but mumbling now and I was so close to crying. "I can only hope... That Cahira grows up slowly, nicely and becomes the best she wants to be," The whisper was like a breath taken from my lips and I gave up a shaky sigh. "Do you now see why I don't want this life anymore? I've had enough. So much abuse, so much heartbreak..." Only a few steps away from the edge... If I lunged myself, they wouldn't be able to catch me. If. "I cannot..."

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 526
ooc // -

Remember?

Hidden Account
Nanna

To be honest, I have little or no experience with handling a suicidal mare who wants to jump off a ledge because she think she's a bad mother and partner. When her story continues and Wilibald keeps on sharing his deep understanding of life and death, I wonder if she's really going to jump. If I still had my wngs (and a proper and kill-free youth), I would jump after her if she tried to end her life today. But as I have neither, I keep my feet on firm, rocky ground without saying a word.

Maybe I am doing this all wrong, as kind, sweet words seems to have no effect at all. I take another look at the cliffs-edge before I make my choice. "You have not had a bad life, nor have you been abused, so I can not see a reason for you to kill yourself. If you ask me, you sound more like a whining bitch than anything else." Harsh words you say? Well, I can either stand and let the dwarf sprinkle salt in her wounds, or I can test her limits. Let's face it, I am bigger and heavier than her, so if she tries to jump off, I will run into her and take her to the ground. That's the plan anyway.

I snort as I take another look at her as I position myself as close to the edge as possible, without the risk of falling off if she decide that my words are true. "Grow a pair of fucking balls, Delinne, and do what you have to do. Go back to your children and make things right. Don't be a waste of air and space."

OOC - Im going to ask so nicely to NOT kill Delinne just because Windy is an ass. He means well! I promise!!
@[Wilibald] & @[Delinne]

Hidden Account
Sarah

Well, he had asked a difficult question but she answered. Boy did she answer. He really had not expected her to, maybe there were just things that should not be spoken about. Still, it had to be good that she was talking about it, right? As hard as it seemed for her to say it, as hard as it was to hear, there it all was. The two stallions knew more about her now than Wilibald knew about just about anyone. It wasn’t in his habits to ask personal questions. These things were not spoken of back in the Anduin Valleys!

But then, no one tried to kill themselves back in the Valleys.

There was a rather disturbing urge to go over and lay a comforting muzzle on her shoulder or something but that would be extremely improper. They were hardly even friends! A bit more of a relationship was needed before he would go around, touching mares without their permission. Especially mares that were standing uncomfortably close to the edge of a cliff.

But when she turned away, looking back to what lay beyond the edge, he made a rather involuntary step forward.

He had just the right thing to say all lined up, but a disturbing outburst cut him right off! Wilibald’s eyes widened right up and he felt like he was going to have a heart attack just being in the same area as such harsh terms. “SIR!” The second time in his life he had ever raised his voice and it came out fark squeakier than he would have liked. Hardly intimidating! “I hardly think that is appropriate.” What if this disruptive atmosphere moved her back closer to the edge? Afraid of influencing her even further, his attention flickered to her but his 'rage' (if you could call it that) remained focused on their rude companion.

And what was that comment about ‘growing a pair’? “And turning into a stallion certainly won’t help matters.”

@[Delinne]

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Gore

Windwalker seemed to have gone from helpful to... Something I wanted to let my horn sink into. I looked at him and saw his little quick glance at the edge, before I pinned my ears forth to listen to whatever he had to say. Was he still going to play Santa's little helper like Wilibald was? "You have not had a bad life, nor have you been abused, so I can not see a reason for you to kill yourself. If you ask me, you sound more like a whining bitch than anything else."

Snap. In half of a second, my heart started to beat faster and the blue sparkling orbs of mine turned almost black. No, keep your sanity. "Grow a pair of fucking balls, Delinne, and do what you have to do. Go back to your children and make things right. Don't be a waste of air and space." Snap. I could feel the demons inside my head twist around my thoughts and soon... The pony spoke as well, but I didn't even acknowledge him anymore. Soon the demons would take over me. I turned more towards the black giant and glared at him as my ears pinned to my poll, almost as if they were glued to it. Snap and twist and break. Well hello, my old friends.

"Ex-fucking-CUSE me?" I started, exposing my yellowed teeth as I spat out the words. Without even thinking about it, my legs moved towards him. "How about you go FUCK YOURSELF, alright? I was born a fucking princess - yes, you heard me, fucker, I was royalty - in the most useless Kingdom there is, but that didn't stop my so-called-herd brothers from raping and beating me up until I was lying on the ground close to DEATH while the pathetic excuse I had for a father whom called himself King turned his cheek away. WHEN I CELEBRATED MY FIRST BIRTHDAY, I WAS RAPED UNTIL I BLED BY A FUCKER LIKE YOU AS MY PRESENT." I basically screamed the words in his face, now only standing a few inches away from him. "I'm not a whining little bitch, but what I am is a psychopathic, twisted woman who would love to stab you right now and eat your fucking heart," I whispered, a smile spreading across my lips and then... Snap his head and drink his blood.

My head was lowered until the spiraled horn upon my brow was pointed towards his chest and shoulder area. A growl escaped me before I lunged myself with all the power I had in my hindlegs - towards him. I could almost feel as the black and white bone sticking out from my head pierced his right shoulder and in a heartbeat I snapped my head to my left, leaving a gash about an inch in length and bleeding like a waterfall on his shoulder. Red liquid splattered across my face and I laughed. The wide smile crossed my lips and I laughed out loud, like a maniac I laughed at the pain this would cause him. "DON'T CALL A PISSY MARE A WHINING BITCH, FUCKER!" I screamed, my normally calming voice was hoarse and I couldn't stop laughing. Still in the jump, I lunged inwards the land, bucking as I went. Hopefully the grey hooves would punch off his face.

At least I wasn't sad anymore. I was fucking happy.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Words: 565
Tags: @[Windwalker] @[Wilibald]
OOC: Permission from Nanna to powerplay the attack <3 And I think Delinne's sanity is kind of lost now...
delinne
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
Remember?

Hidden Account
Nanna

It worked. It fucking worked.

Anger was the key to keep Delinne from the edge and if I had to put my life on the line to keep her from jumping, I would. I am that kind of guy, who would rather harm myself than to see others bleed for nothing. Sadly, this put our dear little dwarf outside of the action, but it's for the best. He would not stand a chance against the rage the mare now pured onto me. You can thank me later, Wilibald.

So I let her come as close as she dared, as she spit out words of anger and hatred. Keep them coming, Delinne. Sooner or later you would have to speak them anyway. It is weird how emotions show only when you wish them too, especially when you have years of training. I don't let them bubble to the surface, even when she compares me to a rapist from her past. I just smile before I pick my next words carefully (or not). "It sounds like you liked the present. Do you want me to make it a tradition?"

I have never raped anyone and I have no desire to do it now. The whole thing disgusts me, as I know ten other ways to feel pleasure (which does not involve humping a screaming mare). I should have seen it coming though, the way she lowered her head before she plunged into my side. She chose her spot out of rage and I thank the gods that she did not go for a more vulnerable area. It hurt like hell when she opened the wound, even with my experience of pain. I did not cry out, but my face changed drastically to mirror my displeasure at her doing. The devil inside screamed for me to end her life and go after her, to hurt her in the worst way I know how. But this has nothing to do with me, so I only realease a low growl as I try to pull my head back from her flying hooves.

My normal victims do not fight back as she does and as karma is a big fucker in the sky, I get punched on the side of my face as she jumps away. I have almost had enough. I will never be the white horse of the knight in shining armour, so I don't even know why I care. When the blood mix with my saliva, I spit it out as I throw a glance at Wilibald. I bet he have never seen a fight and I am glad he stays at a safe distance. The last thing I need now, is Delinne's anger focused on him. She would kill the fat pony in a heartbeat.

@[Wilibald] sorry for leaving him out when things happen! I feel kind of bad for him just standing there :(

Windwalker

Hidden Account
Sarah

WELL things were certainly taking quite the turn. All he wanted was to gently talk Miss Delinne away from the edge, maybe make her feel a little better about everything, offer Windwalker a trip to the Falls - odd fellow as he was he would fit right in with the sorts that Wilibald had to live with every day. Yes, that would have been quite the pleasant approach. Perhaps someday (not very likely) he would see the validity of what Windwalker did and how it had worked but in the heat of the moment, the small chestnut was too shocked to form a sentence, inside his own mind or vocally.

He had never in all his years heard such anger or seen such violence. When Delinne made the first snap, why he jumped so high with shock he thought he was going to shoot clean through his skin and leave nothing but a pile of fur and piss behind.

Oh yes, so shocking was this turn of events that some faculties were loosened. He was, after all, regrettably close to the pair right when it was all starting and oh his little heart just could not take it! Confrontation!! Alert! Alert!!

He needed to get out of there. Manners would just need to be tossed to the wind. He wanted no part in any of this and, he suspected from a glance cast his way by the stallion, they wanted him to have no part either.

Though it could not accurately be said that Wilibald left without a pause. A mad scramble was made to get clear of the pair and put a small distance between them - eyes white-rimmed in fear - but then he had to go and find his thoughts again and they made him pause. It was rude to leave without first announcing one’s intention to do so… but did this pair before him really deserve to be alerted of his leaving?

Well…

As it was, very quietly that the short stallion alerted them with a hasty “... Good day then.” and with his social obligation filled, he was off. Not with a flash, mind you, and certainly not even with a bang. But he did get out of there just as quickly as those stocky little legs could manage! And with a little luck, they would not even notice that he was leaving and with even BETTER luck he would never have to set eyes on that angry mare again. Oh all that blood! So horrible!

His heart felt as though it was close to giving out, so severe was this shock. One thing was for certain, he was never going to leave the Falls again.

[@[Delinne] & hehe Nanna don't feel bad about leaving him out ;) left out is where he wants to be!]