the Rift

[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
You're totally entertained, and I'm absolutely bored

Not long after I had arrived, three others also arrived, the first was a dark mare, with odd markings. She arrived, her tone flirtatious, almost like a young filly's. I watched her, with placid features. "Hello, darlings."
She said, and she smiled.

She then continued to state how she did not catch our names. Then. however the other two horses arrived. I stood stock still, listening as this huge stallions deep baritones echoed across the clearing to those present. He stated how a warrior should go where his talents where at the best of use. He named himself Archibald the Dauntless. I watched, quietly as this was the second equine I had met that carried such a name. Torleik the Bloodskald, Archibald the Dauntless. I stored this information deep in my brain, and I memorized the giant stallions face. A face to put a name to.

I turned my attention to the mare by his side, a beautiful painted mare. Four blacks, two paints, and a creme. "Hello." I stated in greeting to the three newly arrived equine.

Then the young black unicorn I had earlier acknowledged, began to speak. He said that he had originally been born in the aurora basin, but he had left, and found his talents lay in the Dragons throat. The painted mare with the fake horn added her piece, about the Hidden Falls, then glanced at the strangly marked black mare, to add to it.

But it was now my turn to add to the growing number of homes. "The Aurora Basin is a land to the north of here, it is a mountainous and cold place, but it is beautiful, and quiet. There are many caves to live in, and plenty of room. We have a lake, that never freezes, and lower in the valley it is warmer. During the night, lights dance across the darkened sky, and it truly it is a wondrous sight. We only accept Unicorns, for reasons I do not know. I myself, and fairly new..." I had said my piece. When the monstrous black stallion and his painted friend had said there words, then it would be time for the creme stallion to answer.

@[Tsar'] @[Sacre] @[Abishia]@[Deline]@[Archibald]

OOC:
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-20-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sialia - 05-20-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Delinne - 05-21-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-23-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-23-2014, 12:58 PM