the Rift

[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
You're totally entertained, and I'm absolutely bored

Here I found myself again. The Threshold. It had only been a few days since I had met Torleik here. I gazed around me, and pondered the few I had met thus far. Torleik, Handsome, interesting, and a strong warrior. Oh my and that beard.

Then there was Voodoo. Skittish, and jumpy. With his little fox, that hated me. I remembered fondly that I had been covered in blood when we had met. I had this odd effect on the surrounding creatures. I hid it well, but others could sense that something with me was off, even if they couldn't quiet place it.

I gazed around the gates that welcomed those who entered. As I walked, I began to wonder, could I leave this place as easily as I entered? Could these become both my welcoming gates and the gates who waved me goodbye.

I suddenly wanted to try this, even if it meant I did not return. Even if I tried to turn around and found the gates closed, locked, and unrelenting. I could find other places.

That was when I heard there voices. I turned my head, the sudden idea that possessed me now gone from my thoughts, and from my grasp. I had only met two here, and it was high time I met others, or I would leave for real. I was bored, very very bored. Maybe the interactions where just what I needed to bring me back up.

I followed the voices, and they led me to a small area. I looked about me, and I observed the three horses before me in the quiet for a moment. All of them where unicorns. Wait. No. I squinted at the red and white mare. She wasn't. Her horn was artificial. I shook my head in impasse at the silly young equine. What had the world come to?

But I turned my attention to the colt. He was young, maybe two years, but he would grow to be handsome. He was black with red accents on his flank and three seeming scars on his eye. They also seemed to be a marron . Like Voodoo's...

Then it was the big cremello's turn. He was big, huge in fact. He had to stand a whole 18 hands, or more. He was like Torleik, with the dual horns. I cocked my head, and came out of the shadows. "Hello." My silken chords sang. I tried to put a sparkle in my dark blue eyes, as to not seem bored. To try to seem like what I wasn't. "I am Sialia, of the Aurora Basin." I stated, lowering my head in a deep bow. When I came straight I looked about me, gazing at each of the equine creatures around me.

I then turned my attention to the large stallion. "I assume that you are the new comer? If so, welcome to Helovia." I looked at the two younger horses. "Hello to you both as well." I was a cold conniving creature, but I wasn't rude, nor was I racist. I saved that for the rest of my herd.

@[Tsar'] @[Sacre] @[Abishia]

OOC:
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-20-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-20-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sialia - 05-20-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Delinne - 05-21-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Sacre - 05-23-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: [open] Bring Your Own Lampshade - by Tsar' - 05-23-2014, 12:58 PM